It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is not a bird.... It changes shape but doesn't have the movement of a bird. Maybe cgi?? IDK..... It sure is different then the recent UFO Videos.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The more I see these things.... the more I am starting to think they may be native to our planet. Amazing!! I see alot of balls of light in Newport News Virginia in the sky that move way too fast to be airplanes. So many questions and not enough answers. However if we do answer these questions we may just be left with more questions!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It is a Biten doughnut.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That's a human manufactured craft, not alien. Probably, USA secret ops on mission to spy on North Korea's new leader's movements.

The craft moves too slow to be UFO, but just the right speed for surveillance.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Personally i think Its fake...

The dude that posted the video on Tube - xxxdonutzxxx - he has a whole collection of vidoes, they all seem to be from him. They all have a similer style to them.
You dont see the same footage posted by anyone else, so either he has a good worldwide nextwork going where poeple know where to send their clips or hes just in the right place at the right time all the time...

Fair dues to him for his skill with video editing, CGI blah de blah but this kind of thing really kills the subject.
Maybe he is a payrolled debunker?

Nice vid but sucks when you look beneath the surface :/

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nothing unusual that I can see. The way it moves shows that it's conventional in it's flight characteristics. Watch in the video as it banks left and right like a plane when it turns. A UFO using "anti-gravity" propulsion of some kind has no need to bank into turns. That function is a necessity of aircraft with wings.

It also appears to be fairly close to the ground and much too small to be manned. If the video continued on, I'm sure you would have seen it circling around repeatedly.

This is a remote controlled vehicle.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sorry, but this so-called UFO looks in shape to be similar to that "top secret" drone that was taken down by the Iranians.

Pretty soon, I believe the Black project technology is going to be so advanced that even the aliens will have a hard time distinguishing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES
That's a human manufactured craft, not alien. Probably, USA secret ops on mission to spy on North Korea's new leader's movements.

mmmmm good point. Dont know if they have anything THAT advanced. But hell how would we ever truely know!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I can tell you using a 3D software like 3ds release x you could just create a UFO with a tracker like link that keeps the object stead with the moving or panning video. you could add a shake plugin but it won't look as good as if you were to re-record on a high resolution large screen and just naturally zoom in and out, crop out the tv frame and anything outside of it and it looks fairly realistic. with the pixel counts of todays tvs it's very difficult to prove it's fake unless you have high end analizing equipment and the original video.

this looks to be a first attempt of the same object, in the exact same country but probably someone using a satellite google like map

it didn't come out as good

edit on 27-7-2012 by stew4media because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
swamp gas.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Really clear... wow... thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
High Flying bird gliding about and then the tape/film was reversed and posted.

2 cents worth

Becker

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES

Really?
A)How fast is it moving exactly?
B)What scientific methodology did you use to determine it's speed?
C)Can you show us the math?
D)How fast does a UFO move and why is a UFO not capable of moving slower?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I haven't read this thread, so apologies.

It's a hoax!

Ask yourself this... how did the YT uploader (who claims copyright) manage to video super clear UFOs from all over the world? All in the space of a few months? Seems rather lucky don't you think? Or there's nothing to see but CGI.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Helium filled neck pillow?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Hmmm I wonder if this is a joint US/SK technology? Definitely isn't a weather balloon or a plane or helicopter that's for sure!

I bet you its Human though. Doesn't seem 'sophisticated' enough to be Alien. Its gotta be secret tech and it has USA written all over it.

being where it is I would say Drone heading for NK

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

You might want to listen to the voices ...I'm not saying i know what this is but i think the film is in reverse and that might explain the weird look to it's aerodynamics....... and it does look like the Alien ship from Prometheus

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The video is CGI.. Why can't people that watch UFO videos all the time tell this by now?

edit on 27-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

If it is not a bird, then it must be CGI -- gotta love ATS.

Please point out to me the area of this video that proves it is CGI.

edit on 27-7-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Please point out to me the area of this video that proves it is CGI.

Look at it in the context of all the other videos the YT uploader "owns".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join