It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Must of let the Baltic sea anomoly loose
Good catch OP. I dont know what it is.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
ah. the YT is notorious for uploading crap....check out their channel.....nothing but crap.... they are the same league as crazybreakingnews, if not the same people.....

edit on July 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Are they the ones releasing this footage or did they just find this somewhere and repost it? I'm usually good at spotting CGI, but I'm not getting a CGI feeling from this video.

I would agree with you there it doesnt have the feel of CGI to me either.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I watched it several times. There is no way to judge distance from the camera. Also it is continually banking left

exactly as I used to bank my remote controlled airplane . I did this in order to fly in a circle to avoid my planes leaving radio range. This is just my opinion to which I am entitled.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's a remote controlled toilet seat.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
its moving pretty slow and in one direction, not making any sharp 90 degree turns. probably man made maybe remote controlled. not really all the impressive to make me say "wow whats that!?"

i'll forgive the blurry you tube video though

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Good luck debunkers.
This one is far away and moving really fast.
Not saying it's alien. Remember, the crazy looking F-117
was designed in the 70's and it still the most exotic thing in the sky.
Well, the most exotic thing that they'll own up to anyway.

Sometimes it's just fun to hear what
makes a debunker feel better.

The F-117 doesn't look that crazy, upon first glance you can easily tell it's a plane just by the shape and wings.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is a balloon.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
I watched it several times. There is no way to judge distance from the camera. Also it is continually banking left

exactly as I used to bank my remote controlled airplane . I did this in order to fly in a circle to avoid my planes leaving radio range. This is just my opinion to which I am entitled.

If it's RC, what's propelling it?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks for all your input so far. I'm glad some of you find it as interesting as I do.

If it is from our planet the RC theory is probably least likely in my mind, I just don't think it looks that close to the camera. From my perspective, the object is at the altitude of the clouds (approximately) and seems to move through the clouds towards the end of the video.

I know these things can be deceptive, but if I had to bet I would say it's either:
1. A 'deep black' one of ours
2. One of 'theirs' (narrow second)
3. Small remote control device with a deceptive filming perspective (least likely).

edit on 27-7-2012 by Andromedabound because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
ah. the YT is notorious for uploading crap....check out their channel.....nothing but crap.... they are the same league as crazybreakingnews, if not the same people.....

Are they the ones releasing this footage or did they just find this somewhere and repost it? I'm usually good at spotting CGI, but I'm not getting a CGI feeling from this video.

they are the ones releasing the footage....it is uploaded to their channel, along w/ all the other absolute crap they have....the article posted in the OP embeded their video...

disclaimer: of course this is my [probably unpopular] opinion.....but it is my opinion that all the stuff on their channel is nothing but crap and they are fishing for $$ via their adverts....it is also my opinion that they are the same people as crazybreakingnews which is also notorious for hawking crap for advert $$....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by drivebricker

EDIT

It gets worse......overgrown sky lawn anyone?

edit on 27/7/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
As a mechanic, I instantly saw a car part.

Whether this video is CGI or not, I can't tell, but if it is.. this is likely the model used.
Bottom right corner

Horseshoe clips for holding the emergency brake lever to the brake shoes of a drum brake system.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Somewhat looks like tether incident images

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

If it in fact is silent I would say electric motor driven prop, powered by batteries.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I know we have other RC pilots here,
but as a builder and flyer as well as someone
who videos me and my friends planes,
I really really don't think this is a hobby built RC craft.
It's moving really fast. And appears to be far.
Yes I know it's hard to judge, but like I said,
we do this every weekend and it doesnt look like anything
I've seen before. Yeah there are RC UFO's and even superhero's
but this looks different.
It may be an Air-Force drone of sorts.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
At points in the video it certainly does bare more than a passing resemblance to the way a Stork/Heron glides with its' wings swept forward in a crescent shape and the colouring is reminiscent . That said, the close up, you really should see its' feet sticking out behind it and it's sizeable beak poking out in front.

the problems with the video are that. No real context as to distance and size. For instance is that something travelling really quickly over quite a distance past sizeable clouds? Or is it filmed over a short distance against relatively small clouds? It could be no more than than a foot long, it could be 20ft + long, we simply can't say.

What is interesting is the following. It seemingly, has no fins, or tail plane to assist with pitch, yaw, or any sort of manoeuvring etc etc, which, given the rate it seems to be shifting at means , if it's a rc model, whoever is flying it really knows their stuff.

Bit annoying the tape cuts out as well when it does although the way the object seems to suddenly dull to a metallic silver colour before doing its' vanishing trick is interesting and doesn't look like a bird.

Interesting video though.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Wow. That's crazy. I am curious though why twice in the video it seemed to "change color." One time was when it flew in front of the cloud, it turned a black-ish color.

Also for those who think that the design of it should have it flying the opposite direction (to the right instead of to the left like it was flying) I disagree. Seeing this "UFO" automatically made me think of the Sabaoth Frigate ships from Star Wars.

Here's a picture of one

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is possibly a MMO = Man made object

edit on 27-7-2012 by VOB786 because: by mistake

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zace137

Originally posted by sealing
Good luck debunkers.
This one is far away and moving really fast.
Not saying it's alien. Remember, the crazy looking F-117
was designed in the 70's and it still the most exotic thing in the sky.
Well, the most exotic thing that they'll own up to anyway.

Sometimes it's just fun to hear what
makes a debunker feel better.

The F-117 doesn't look that crazy, upon first glance you can easily tell it's a plane just by the shape and wings.

Well maybe it's obvious to you or me but there are numerous reports of UFO sightings
attributed to the F-117 and B-2 stealth. Here's one of many articles on the very subject

thesop.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join