It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

My thoughts too. Sorta makes me wonder if the white is not some sort of plasma stealth obscuring the crafts shape. The soviets and the US were working on that tech. Could be russian, chinese or US for all we know. Looks like a shrouded jet. Maybe the white clamshell shape is really the lobes of the electric field that supports the plasma. I dunno. But it looks human in the way it banks.

Does not look like a hoax, a toy, or chinese lanterns to me, and we can tell it's not CGI. Good question WTH is this?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Oh I just nearly wet myself
, you know how a previous poster was trying to be funny by saying it was the Millenium Falcon? He may just have been right (based on my suggestion):

edit on 27/7/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

OMG i want one

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

indeed I did miss that one.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Amazing video. Already saved a copy: One of the best I've seen.

And boy, I'm so sorry for those lame ass paid dis-info posters around. When something this good appears, they still can say "its a bird"... yea...

This year so far has been amazing for unexplained events, such as the sun triangle and spheres all around it. It would be so cool to look at the sky and see a gigantic spaceship covering the horizon... maybe soon

It sure looks a small and fast type UFO, choosing to disable the cloaking for a little display. Again, great vid.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I want one of these......

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If this is a bird, its a bird no one has seen before.

If it was a helium balloon, how does it maintain its straight and level controlled flight path, without spinning?
But it does look like a flying neck pillow.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by TechUnique
Doesn't seem 'sophisticated' enough to be Alien. Its gotta be secret tech and it has USA written all over it.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!
Based on WHAT exactly???

How could you possibly come to that conclusion with a simple video?!?!
What is the level of "Sophistication" necessary to meet your criteria for being deemed "alien"?

OOOO ,OOOO and HOW exactly does it have USA 'written all over it'?!?!?

Please please please give me an intelligent response.
I am dying to hear this.

edit to add: I for one have no clue as to what this is and am comfortable admitting that.
I can speculate and love to do so but, that is all it will be. I have no vested interest in making this 'alien' or 'secret government black ops project' or anything else for that matter. But if we are going to speculate can we PLEASE base or speculation on SOMETHING???
edit on 27-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

US and SK are butt buddies, it doesn't look capable enough to be Alien in my opinion.

I base this all on... nothing. Its speculation on a speculative subject d'yamind?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It looks like a cloud car to me. The video even goes into great detail about them!

edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

I want one of these......

Oooo, so much fun

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If it's not CGI, then I don't know what it is, it's freakin awesome though

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ah. the YT is notorious for uploading crap....check out their channel.....nothing but crap.... they are the same league as crazybreakingnews, if not the same people.....

edit on July 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

I am impressed! This looks like good footage...

The youtube channel is suspect though... "xxxdonutzxxx" has 63 videos, nearly all of them if not all of them about UFOs.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting video although all the statements about what it could be have been said.

Kenneth Arnold the pilot who was wrongly quoted for the "Flying Saucer" (It was how the objects moved not the shape) identified the objects he saw as being Crescent shaped.

But because the object in video does nothing outside the boundaries of known flight (i.e. suddenly disappears, or goes extremely fast) it could be of a earthly or natural origin. And with all of the fun UAV toys I don't see anything out of the ordinary with this video.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Nice Video, To me it looks to be a Terrestial craft, it is even flown like a modern aircraft, no major speed excelleratons, no major 90 degree turns, still a very cool looking shape, with fly by wire, and auto stablizers any shape is almost possible to be flown, Sure looks like a millenium falcon, or the Balitc sea mystery.

Whoa didnt see those pics before I posted of the falcon, LOL wow that sure does fit the script, only the back half looks to be solid insted of huge gaping hole for the blades. weird
edit on 27-7-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good luck debunkers.
This one is far away and moving really fast.
Not saying it's alien. Remember, the crazy looking F-117
was designed in the 70's and it still the most exotic thing in the sky.
Well, the most exotic thing that they'll own up to anyway.

Sometimes it's just fun to hear what
makes a debunker feel better.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound
Hi all,
I've seen a lot of UFO's but nothing quite like this.
Would be interested in your thoughts on this one, seems very real to my eyes.

news.gather.com...

Anybody out there come across something like this before? Might be test flying a new model!

It's a bird, it's a plane, it a spot on the lens. Well I'm sure there will be posts like that if there hasn't been said already.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Now that I'm aware of how many crazy remote controlled aircraft makes there are out there. Besbin cloud car, the good old NCC 1701, and the most awesome the Millennium Falcon! Makes me wonder if it wasn't a RC craft replica of the promethus ship or something similar. Still pretty cool hoax or not.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That's not a bird or balloon.
Not a plane either.
It may be a RC craft of some sort.

But it's hard to tell the size of the object.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
ah. the YT is notorious for uploading crap....check out their channel.....nothing but crap.... they are the same league as crazybreakingnews, if not the same people.....

edit on July 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Are they the ones releasing this footage or did they just find this somewhere and repost it? I'm usually good at spotting CGI, but I'm not getting a CGI feeling from this video.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join