It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drewatkin
reply to post by PhoenixOD

That is NOT a bird. I am happy to believe its a craft from outer space. i have always believed in such things and would be very disappointed if my beliefs were ever proven wrong.

Believe what you want but in reality it's Marco Kaschuba making money from the gullible who watch his videos.

Prepare to be proven wrong. See the links (below) try clicking them. All these channels xxxdonutzxxx, crazybreakingnews, SecretScienceTV, 8118th are run by the same person Marco Kaschuba. A well known hoaxer with as much credibility as Michael Cohen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
thehoaxkiller.com...

Edit: Thanks flyingfish & messar
edit on 29-7-2012 by ModerateMartian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
When I get back home from holiday, I post a photo of similar RC-toy I have. 100% RC-plane. You can see it how it moves. And it circles around the camera, like all RC's do that they won't go too far.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Seem's strange that the shape of UFO's change to fit the public perception of the day. In the 50's and 60's it was 'flying saucers', in the 70's cigar shaped objects were in. The 90's were triangles and now after the Alien movie horseshoe shapes.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I think it looks very similar to the object that is lying on the bottom of the Baltic Sea!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant, thanks for sharing

I'm sure someone has already or will probably try and debunk this. To me it also looks man made but then again what would we know about what UFO's will or will not do or do or do not look like? We just don't know.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This is a very cool video. It looks realistic to me. BUT who knows with CGI now a days. Seems real to me though. I beliveve they will be here soon.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I guess nobody likes to read through threads..it's been debunked since like page 7 probably earlier.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

I dont want to be a jackass- but which way is the bow on that thing?

*reads that it's a fake* Oh. Never mind, then.

Heaven help the poor lucky fool who gets good, clear, GREAT UFO footage. They'll be debunked to hell and back.
edit on 30-7-2012 by wylekat because: @(*#(*hoaxes....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reece
I guess nobody likes to read through threads..it's been debunked since like page 7 probably earlier.

Im guessing the source of the video just doesnt matter anymore......
Guess the story of the boy who cried wolf is not very affective anymore....he still cries and people still come. lol

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by Reece

Im guessing the source of the video just doesnt matter anymore......
Guess the story of the boy who cried wolf is not very affective anymore....he still cries and people still come. lol

I asked you at the beginning of the thread and got no answer, but is this video from this guy you say is a hoaxer, or is he just hosting the video?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
I asked you at the beginning of the thread and got no answer, but is this video from this guy you say is a hoaxer, or is he just hosting the video?

Why not read my last post, everything will be revealed. I'll give you a clue. These 'UFO' channels, xxxdonutzxxx, crazybreakingnews, SecretScienceTV and 8118th are all run by someone called Marco Kaschuba. Follow the links.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Definitely looks like a remote control toy. The movement of it is almost too unreal, it doesn't seem 'weighty' enough to be anything larger than a kids toy. Great vid though, very clear.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaemonD14
Definitely looks like a remote control toy. The movement of it is almost too unreal, it doesn't seem 'weighty' enough to be anything larger than a kids toy. Great vid though, very clear.

It's CGI just like this one crazybreakingnews.

Marco Kaschuba has been churning them out on his channels, still people fall for it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
After doing the slightest amount of research (going to the actual video channel on YouTube) it is obvious this is from a serial YouTube UFO Hoaxer who is trying to make money of bollocks rather than real talent. The YouTube channel is nearly 100% fake UFO videos from all over the world. Sadly, this has become a profitable business for these people ever since YouTube started sharing ad revenue with any channel that gets enough views.
Going forward, it would pay our members to look at the channel the video is embedded from, if it's ALL UFOs you can bet it's a scam.

This has been moved to our HOAX Forum and so will any other video from that channel.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Heh..

Never knew that someone actually filmed the toilet seat that killed George.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
After doing the slightest amount of research (going to the actual video channel on YouTube) it is obvious this is from a serial YouTube UFO Hoaxer who is trying to make money of bollocks rather than real talent. The YouTube channel is nearly 100% fake UFO videos from all over the world. Sadly, this has become a profitable business for these people ever since YouTube started sharing ad revenue with any channel that gets enough views.
Going forward, it would pay our members to look at the channel the video is embedded from, if it's ALL UFOs you can bet it's a scam.

This has been moved to our HOAX Forum and so will any other video from that channel.

Springer...

THANK YOU!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
At one stage Marco Kaschuba with the help of his brother Nico had six UFO hoax channels, several other channels and at my estimation about 30 sock accounts on YouTube. As far as I'm aware they are only running xxxdonutzxxx, crazybreakingnews, SecretScienceTV and 8118th channels now but I haven't checked around lately. You're still looking at a couple of videos being uploaded a week usually of a very similar type. I'm sure when a video hits the national papers (like crazybreakingnews UFO Caught From Airplane - Seoul, South Korea video) there's quite a bit of money to be made from copyright as well as the money made from YouTube. Oh well. Cheers Springer...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
might be some kind of CIA spy plane

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Haven't read all the comments, but could this be some kind of two part joined vehicle? Also, if this is capable of traveling the speed of light, this ship is on low rider cruise. If it really were speeding fast, you would blink and then it would be gone. Presuming whoever it is slowed down for a view of Korea. Cool stuff. One other thought: this is a time travel machine capable of traveling the speed of light and from the future.

Sorry, this is ATS afterall.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ModerateMartian

I didn't realize that this vid was called a hoax. It would be really easy to make a remote controlled drone and then film it. People are more than willing to believe anything UFO related.
That being said, I really have seen a UFO. It was on campus at Michigan State in 1973 (old, very old times ). The guy I was with and I called a prof who may know, it was not a weather balloon...Once you've actually seen one you know that stuff happens. Whatever it was I saw it hang there for several seconds hardly even moving. Critical thinking helps with stuff like this though rather than quick reaction.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join