It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Why is it that every time we have some quality video showing an UFO, skeptics are trying to turn the thread into a joke?!

Care to show us a "quality video" of a UFO?

Why would you write anything if you have nothing smart to say you try to turn this thread into a JOKE?!

Because it IS a joke!

Ever stopped to think why someone like the bloke who took this video sees so many UFO's, wilst most people see none? Think about that for a minute!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
quite an interesting clip. alas, not close or clear enough for a positive ID.
anyway, here's a couple of gifs from 2 still frames (with filters);

I don't know exactly what the gifs tell me, but it seemed a shame for you to have gone to the trouble and for no one to star and thank you, so thanks for going to the trouble

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Ever stopped to think why someone like the bloke who took this video sees so many UFO's, wilst most people see none? Think about that for a minute!

Because most people have their ass glued to the couch, and their eyes glued to the TV screen?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Did you even bother to look the video OP had posted?

Like it or not, it IS a quality video, only blind people can't see it...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Use this for DEBUNK:

Our goal is to reveal temporal variations in videos that are difficult or impossible to see with the naked eye and display them in an indicative manner. Our method, which we call Eulerian Video Magnification, takes a standard video sequence as input, and applies spatial decomposition, followed by temporal filtering to the frames. The resulting signal is then amplified to reveal hidden information. Using our method, we are able to visualize the flow of blood as it fills the face and also to amplify and reveal small motions. Our technique can run in real time to show phenomena occurring at temporal frequencies selected by the user.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting video. I do like but, with such crappy video quality and the lack of detail...do not ignore the fact that:

1. It's flight characteristics seem to indicate it is using rear-propulsion and is affected by the wind.

2. If wind and air pressure is affecting a craft that is low enough to be captured by a non-commercial home digital camera, then it is likely not very large in size.

My conclusion is that this is either an RC ship, controlled by an earthling operator who is enjoying a few laughs at the cost of of the suckers out there...or, this is CGI.

There are some nice RC toys out there....

www.toysrus.com...
edit on 28-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: I likes my taters

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Also....do not discount the possibility that it may simply be a drone of some sort.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

cheers. i find the filtered images occasionally seem to highlight otherwise obscure details. sometimes not, but it can't hurt to experiment.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I get the distinct feeling that object is gliding. Only problem is for it to glide in the way it appears to be doing, I'm pretty sure it would have to be going in the other direction, which leads me to believe this video is being shown in reverse.

It's not particularly fast, the gliding is rather mundane, the only thing odd about this video is that it's being played backwards.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
reply to post by McGinty

cheers. i find the filtered images occasionally seem to highlight otherwise obscure details. sometimes not, but it can't hurt to experiment.

The problem I have seen with similar "filtering" is that the threshold is altered and surrounding video/pixel artifacts are made solid or assumed part of the image by software such as photoshop so, things take the shape that doesn't actually exist.

In other words, it doesn't help, if it is making you see things that are not there.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Eff u

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

fake!!!

Could you elaborate?

I can't stand those sorts of responses. In what way is it fake? Is it not really there at all? Is it CGI? Is it a RC toy filmed and then put it as if it were real? Misidentified? Or something else? If not CGI, it's not "fake." It's in the sky, it's flying around.

Trying to be more forthcoming if you post here - screaming "fake!!" adds nothing to the board.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That Youtube channel seems to post A LOT of obvious CGI hoaxes and tries to pass them off as UFO's. I trust the source like I trust a fat kid to not eat anything, if left alone in a cupcake factory overnight.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: ufo caca

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Do you have anything constructive to add to the debate ?
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Ummm...I thought Rowan Atkinson did a funny Mr Bean skit for the opening of the Olympics?

Ok, it aint a bird.
And I am genuinely intrigued to know what it is/was.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Does anybody know what's said right at the beginning of the clip, there's a female voice, I don't speak Korean, would love to know what's said, sounds like she's singing something.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Griff187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound
Hi all,
I've seen a lot of UFO's but nothing quite like this.
Would be interested in your thoughts on this one, seems very real to my eyes.

news.gather.com...

Anybody out there come across something like this before? Might be test flying a new model!

It honestly looked like a helium silver balloon that some kid had probably let go by mistake. I could be wron and I would love to be wrong, but something tells me this is explainable.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Looks like a drone

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate

Looks like a drone

I completely agree with this.

By far the most logical explanation too.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Obviously a toilet exploded, and the seat went flying

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

LOL, might be one of those 2 seat training models.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ok Ok... I really appreciate all your responses.

Upon advise from some of the more astute observers, I checked out the video creator's you tube account and it doesn't look good. He does have many 'too good to be true' vids, and many from the past few months.

Either he is the best resource for UFO vids the world has ever seen, or he is a good hoaxer. I pulled this video from a news site, not off you tube, so I evidently failed to check out the original source.

Thanks for all your responses, but especially the few who set me straight on this one.

Lets call this a good hoax, be wary of this guy in the future, and move on.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join