It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
admin edit: After doing the slightest amount of research (going to the actual video channel on YouTube) it is obvious this is from a serial YouTube UFO Hoaxer who is trying to make money of bollocks rather than real talent. The YouTube channel is nearly 100% fake UFO videos from all over the world. Sadly, this has become a profitable business for these people ever since YouTube started sharing ad revenue with any channel that gets enough views.
Going forward, it would pay our members to look at the channel the video is embedded from, if it's ALL UFOs you can bet it's a scam.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************< br />

Hi all,
I've seen a lot of UFO's but nothing quite like this.
Would be interested in your thoughts on this one, seems very real to my eyes.

news.gather.com...

Anybody out there come across something like this before? Might be test flying a new model!
edit on 7-30-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
thats wicked awesome thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That shape is problematic for flight. Looks more someone tossed a neck pillow in the air.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Cool!

I don't know but it looks almost too good.

Is it maybe some kind of remote control toy?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

lets hope galactica is not far behind
nice video

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hmmm I wonder if this is a joint US/SK technology? Definitely isn't a weather balloon or a plane or helicopter that's for sure!

I bet you its Human though. Doesn't seem 'sophisticated' enough to be Alien. Its gotta be secret tech and it has USA written all over it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I say partially ate glazed doughnut suspended by string maybe...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Cool!

I don't know but it looks almost too good.

Is it maybe some kind of remote control toy?

I hear ya.. but don't you think it moves behind that cloud? I'm almost sure it does, but hard to tell i guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Hmmm I wonder if this is a joint US/SK technology? Definitely isn't a weather balloon or a plane or helicopter that's for sure!

I bet you its Human though. Doesn't seem 'sophisticated' enough to be Alien. Its gotta be secret tech and it has USA written all over it.

That was my first thought to be honest. It moves a lot like one of ours, and the speed is about right.

The only problem is how do you get that shape to fly? It looks like it should be flying in the other direction! No vapor trail? or noise? Just seems a bit odd.

I guess if we knew all our top secret tech it wouldn't be secret though :/

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Very nice video, but I think it is a toy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Probably one of the best vids we've had in a long time.

Certainly not a chinese lantern.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The way its designed you would think it would be flying the opposite way. If it is U.S. technology, it's definitely a different type of propulsion and unconventional design.

link   
That was probably one of the best UFO video that I've seen in years. I was surprised to see it completely disappear at the very end there. When they showed the close up of that disappearance, it looked like the entire craft shimmered right before becoming transparent. Pretty cool stuff, thanks for posting.

link   
In some of the vid it looks very much like a bird. But like almost all UFO sightings its to far away to tell what it is and that why its hard to identify.

Im wondering if its a bird gliding and then the bird arch's its neck down for whatever reason and that momentarily gives it a very odd looking shape when viewed from a great distance.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
In some of the vid it looks very much like a bird. But like almost all UFO sightings its to far away to tell what it is and that why its hard to identify.

Im wondering if its a bird gliding and then the bird arch's its neck down for whatever reason and that momentarily gives it a very odd looking shape when viewed from a great distance.

Wait just a sec... a bird?
lmao
Are we looking at the same video?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Millennium Falcon

Enough said, ok, second opinion is Flying Gigantic Clam

-

Object seems to move using thrust, since thrust is low level method to move, I think it might be human created or specifically created/maneuvered to move like that in earth air space. Weird for a UFO to move like that.
edit on 27-7-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The shape is reminiscent of the alien extermination ship targeted at Earth in the movie Prometheus.

Looks like we're doomed.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Doesn't seem 'sophisticated' enough to be Alien. Its gotta be secret tech and it has USA written all over it.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!
Based on WHAT exactly???

How could you possibly come to that conclusion with a simple video?!?!
What is the level of "Sophistication" necessary to meet your criteria for being deemed "alien"?

OOOO ,OOOO and HOW exactly does it have USA 'written all over it'?!?!?

Please please please give me an intelligent response.
I am dying to hear this.

edit to add: I for one have no clue as to what this is and am comfortable admitting that.
I can speculate and love to do so but, that is all it will be. I have no vested interest in making this 'alien' or 'secret government black ops project' or anything else for that matter. But if we are going to speculate can we PLEASE base or speculation on SOMETHING???
edit on 27-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes it doesn't maintain that horse shoe shape for the whole video. Some parts of the video it definitely looks like a bird with white wings and a darker neck and undercarriage.

Birds fly in the sky, have wings and can and do change the shape of their profile during flight. So first thing to try discount is a bird

edit on 27-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
In some of the vid it looks very much like a bird. Im wondering if its a bird gliding and then the bird arch's its neck down for whatever reason and that momentarily gives it a very odd looking shape when viewed from a great distance.

OMG!!!!
(and I never use that)

Are YOU serious too?!?!?!
WTF (and I never use that either) is going on here today?!?!?!
Are you even watching the same video as the rest of us??

Say no NOW and it will all be chalked up as a misunderstanding and you can walk away from this thread with your reputation on this site in tact. Just say you accidentally clicked on the wrong video or something.
Do NOT stick to your guns on this one friend.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join