It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing people in Alaska locations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I thought i would start this thread as i have seen lots of us on ATS talking about the vast numbers of missing people in Alaska and thought it would be intresting to come together and create a map of locations to see if there are any patterns maby we as an ATS community can descover somthing really intresting.

Please any one with any info on missing people add what you can and we will see if there are any patterns or distinct areas of dissapereance.

ill look and see what i can find but any and all help will be very appreciated

One love...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KtruthD

So, what I'm guessing is, you're expecting other people to do research, all the reading and plotting points on a map so that you get the gratification of getting your question answered, as well as credit for starting a thread about it?

If you've got data, post it. If not, go do some research yourself and contribute as opposed to expecting everyone else to be your own personal Google.

As to the topic, it's a fun idea, but, I wouldn't expect anyone to put any sweat into it for you unless you do so as well.

good luck.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KtruthD

well according to this there aren't very many currently

Current Map - Alaska Missing Adults

Here is some more but they are not mapped
edit on 7/27/2012 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the support guys!!! and i am looking im just at work at the mo so its quite hard but there are may more than that i found this ill get stuck in tonight when i get home but theres alot!!!

Current missing people in Alaska

Thats just at the moment!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Brad Meltzers Decoded show did one about Alaskas missing people and the alaskan triangle. Check it out, pretty interesting.

Silver

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If you're basing this off of that horrible alien movie.. I have news for you.. that was entirely bullsh#.

I lived in Alaska for almost 15 years, up until a year ago. I lived in both Anchorage and predominately Nome (where those 'events' took place).

If you're interested in how people in the bush actually go missing, I will gladly inform you. Its not really interesting or exciting.

top topics

join