It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is a bland thread, but I have seen this topic again and again without thinking of it much.

If any ATS members can help me out, what exactly is the GENERAL theory on Nibiru?
What are the consequences of it if it exists.. Etc.

Thanks guys!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Ill bite
its supposed to be a craft or crafts used by the ANNUNAKI to travel on I DONT THINK ITS THEIR ONLY CRAFT, if true.

Some feel it is a brown dwarf that will come and reak havoc on EA*RTH I feel it may be related to ANNUNAKI crafts and their presence returninning back to EA*RTH.. my s*PYsp input on it lol
I know I got a Nibiru head label, but hey whats wrong with trying to understand the GOD(s) of EA*RTH and their agenda?
edit on 7/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Well , if it exists , we`re either gonna die from it colliding with us ...... gonna die from it wizzing past us and changing the positions of the poles creating global earthquakes tsunamis and what not ...... or its gonna pull up next to the moon and s*** loads of alien dudes are gonna come down and destroy the planet looking for gold to restore nibiru`s atmosphere ...... or something like that .... seriously - dont even think about it , if its gonna happen , its gonna happen.

(not the aliens ...... if that happens , its "project bluebeam" .... holograms or G.M humanoids )

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Man there are soooo many different theories on this. So many that I'm confused as to whether it even exists now
If you do a search here be prepared to sit down for a while but you can find lots of theories. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Please...

Use the ATS Search (your friend) function and enjoy the myriad of existing threads regarding this subject...

Thread closed.

top topics

join