It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Why and how would a nuke test from china help find a pyramid in Alaska?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Or, Alien vs Predator. You name it. Did you watch The Event before it was cancelled? I love the idea of something buried deep in Alaska.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deltalabs

Why and how would a nuke test from china help find a pyramid in Alaska?

We're past that. The thread has moved on to the part where people argue over biblical prophecy and ETs versus Demons.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The only thing that perplexes me is that if it is a hoax by this guy, WHY would he state that the story ran on tv?
To me, this would be something he would avoid making up in a story.
On the other hand, WHY hasn't anyone else from the Anchorage area written that they've seen the story as well?
edit on 27-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
Oh my god, no freakin wonder US government wants to legislate and control the internet, all the secrets are coming out.

Check this out

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why,

Uh... "bears"?

people are being abducted and not returned.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

interesting topic: we'll need some new fringe thing to ponder after nothing happens dec 21st.

edit on 27-7-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There's a couple place names with 'pyramid' in the area.

But more interesting is the flight path of Captain Terauchi in 1996 along Ft. Yukon line to Anchorage brings it close to Mt. McKinley and equally close to Mt. Hayes which was named as an alien base by Pat Price, one of the original remote viewers at SRI. In this vein there's also the Yukon sighting case 22 at ufobc.ca/yukon of a giant cigar type craft over a lake, also in 1996. This case and the distances, sizes. etc were analyzed by a civil enginner [land surveyor] and had 31 witnesses.

guyx

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The only thing that perplexes me is that if it is a hoax by this guy, WHY would he state that the story ran on tv?
On the other hand, WHY hasn't anyone else from the Anchoridge area written that they've seen the story as well?

I don't think it's a hoax. I think he genuinely "mis-remembers" something.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
And here is the perspective on alien bases in Alaska from supposed remote viewers in U.S. Military Intelligence:

-Quote-

"A third site was at Mount Hayes, northeast of Anchorage, Alaska. This seemed to be a weather and geological center. In the event of discovery, “personnel are deployed physically . . . to make sure of failure of that certain project. This site has also been responsible for strange activity and malfunction of U.S. and Soviet space projects.”

-End Quote-

LINK:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wait, the OP heard this on c2c?? Ah yes, the show that earned the "Snuffed Candle Award" for it's constant efforts to make the public stupider, more superstitious and more ignorant and generally disinformed.

Way to go.

guyx

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

While I would agree this sounds very interesting, I can only take it with a grain of salt due to just the sheer lack of evidence being presented.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by IAMTAT

On the other hand, WHY hasn't anyone else from the Anchoridge area written that they've seen the story as well?

I don't think it's a hoax. I think he genuinely "mis-remembers" something.

Good point DJW...and a possibility, although the guy says that he and his 20 other military buddies saw the broadcast together...and were all surprised that the station disavowed the broadcast.
Did they all mis-remember?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The closest thing in alaska that resembles any kind of pyramid structure would be the Bonasilla Dome Keep in mind that the military does usually have flights around this little hill with the helicopters on a regular basis. Even the eskimos wont go there.

It may not be a alien base, but it is something to note when talking about secret stuff as what happens around this hill tends to be ....well...secret. It's far enough out of the way that you could do whatever you want and it'd be the last place anyone looks. And as a civilian it's quite hard to get to.

There are still old nike sites on mountain tops that are still patrolled by the military as well. You don't see them until you try and go over the fence...then they're in yer face with M-4's asking you 1000 questions.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Silly me, I thought the pyramid found in Bosnia, and discussed on many other threads on ATS was the biggest pyramid on the earth....
www.bosnian-pyramid.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
I have been listening to C2C for about 12 years now.

I can categorically say that Linda Moulton Howe is a COMPLETE WHACK JOB.

She has been on the show many times, and spews crap like this, which is never proven.

Sorry folks. She is a nut case.

I have to disagree totally, I think she is one of the best minds that Coast to Coast has !
And won an Emmy as well.
A great mind and I sense for detail truly second to none!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well there was this reported disappearance recanted by an ATSer recently.

I am trying to put closure on an incident that happened a few years ago. I have not found any answe

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Who wants to bet money this is just another out of all the thousands of other total bogus claims?

Anyway, yeah, I'm fairly confident there are no underground pyramids in Alaska, or the North pole.

Methinks someone finally got around to watching that one aliens vs predator movie and decided to plagiarize some of the movie details while embroidering or borrowing from others for the rest.

Hmmm. I might have to watch that movie again now that I'm thinking about it.

The point of threads like this IS NOT to provide undeniable proof of mind boggling claims. If that were possible, there would be no use for ATS of any conspiracy site.

If you or any other person is looking for facts, allow me to suggest the Encyclopedia Britannica. It's chock full of interesting historically documented and widely accepted versions of history. YOU could spend a whole hour, maybe even an afternoon reassuring yourself on a variety of topics such as the lone gunman theories on multiple assassinations.

ME, and people like myself, prefer to contemplate less obvious subjects and apply the concepts of "what if" and "that reminds me of another story." From that point we can use our imagination and intuition to connect the dots in new and novel ways.

By doing so we actually increase the level of knowledge in the world rather than simply regurgitating the same old tired facts. You might be interested to know the Washington Monument is 555 tall and the foundation is 111' deep. But don't take my word on it. Feel free to log off ATS and walk over to the library and research for yourself. While you're at it, why don't you advertise a field trip for the rest of the fact checkers on this thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604
reply to post by Klassified

Silly me, I thought the pyramid found in Bosnia, and discussed on many other threads on ATS was the biggest pyramid on the earth....
www.bosnian-pyramid.org...

Yes, the Bosnian "pyramids" have been discussed a lot here. But if memory serves, the verdict is still out as to whether they are man-made pyramids. I haven't looked into them for a while, but I have read articles, both pro and con on them. If you have new info, please share.

My comment earlier...

I've thought for many years a pyramid that dwarfs the great pyramid may yet be found, and indeed, may have already been found. But this isn't one of the places I was expecting to find it.

...was speaking of a pyramid of a different nature than those in Bosnia. If found, it will not only dwarf those at Giza in size, but it will set a new historical precedent for engineering and technology in the day it was built. But it's only a pet theory of mine.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I found Waldo, but I couldn't see the pyramid anywhere.Can someone help me?

reply to post by petertheskinny

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join