It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKCLOUD21

Originally posted by eternity4us
reply to post by petertheskinny

Do you have any pics or a link to this.

I would like to know more. If true, this is huge.

heres the link

www.earthfiles.com...

has verified documents showing the man saying these things was in the military but would need to see some radar photos of this under ground structure. But this is interesting given the amount of disappearances in Nome Alaska and the HUGE amount of FBI presence there.

Yea the huge number of disappearances couldn't have anything to do with the fact like 99% of Alaska is unsettled frozen wilderness. dah!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

If that was the case, then every settlement in Alaska would have a large amount of 'unexplained' disappearences...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda

If that was the case, then every settlement in Alaska would have a large amount of 'unexplained' disappearences...

Not if they are getting them shipped via other means...and there are a large number of disappearances up north within certain communities.
edit on 13-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You guys do realize Alaska has a pretty high crime rate, and a lot of violent crimes at that. Actually, Alaska had a lot more violent crimes per capita in 2010 than New York, freaking New York was safer than Alaska (My apologies to anyone from New York). It may seem like a nice peaceful place, but people living there get restless and most places have a ban on alcohol. Also, tie that in with the fact that the police force and other services are severely limited and you have all the makings for a criminal haven. Even if law enforcement can be brought to a crime, it usually takes a good bit of time before they can actually get to the scene. Lastly, if someone is reported as missing, there really isn't much law enforcement can do, they are already stretched way beyond thin, and cannot afford to spend long periods of time looking/investigating missing persons.

So, with all that in mind, I don't find it odd at all that Alaska has a high amount of disappearances which I'm sure a good bit might be due to foul play. There is a lot of land in Alaska to hide dirty deeds.

Alaska crime rate through 2010
New York crime rate through 2010

Sorry about the site, it is ugly as Quasimodo, but the table format makes it easy to look at the data and it all comes from the same FBI and reported crime info as other places. The table at the bottom is the one for per capita rate.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by Thunda

Not if they are getting them shipped via other means...and there are a large number of disappearances up north within certain communities.
edit on 13-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I dont understand your point. Who is shipping what here? Disappearence reports? What 'other means'?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Sorry, I dont understand your point. Who is shipping what here? Disappearence reports? What 'other means'?

adventure.howstuffworks.com...

www.marineinsight.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So this is on C2C again tonight.

I lived in the wilderness in Alaska just south of Denali -- back in 1990.

First of all why would anyone built a pyramid underground? Doesn't make sense.

Sure some think aliens live underground. But a pyramid underground?

Secondly living in Alaska -- yeah the disappearing people deal -- well you can freeze to death -- happened to someone while I was there -- they fell into the Talkeetna river through the ice. I crossed the ice on my belly to distribute my weight.

You can -- bears -- the tracks of bears were all nearby the cabin I was in -- don't dare go into the woods unless you yell Bear! all the time.

O.K. -- so underground alien pyramids isn't really a top priority for the real Alaska.

Sled dogs get killed by moose stuck in the snow trails -- stomping on the dogs.

Lots of Vietnam Vets and heroin dealers and Mormons and the Native Indians, and of course processing fish.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join