It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yeah...sooo....google earth should help clear this up....

I don't believe any of this, I've heard some pretty outlandish crap on coast to coast. So I'm not going to waste my time scanning Alaska...but that would be a good start to help give this story some credibility.

Good luck to anyone investigating these claims!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
[There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.]

Ummmmm speaking of need to know...... What kind of security clearance do you have?

Dont get me wrong, i like C2C radio.

Just would like some solid proof of said claims.

FYI: The president may know more than you think. Definately more than you know.

Im guessing your young and impressionable. And highly opinionated.

Bring facts with proof or find yourself looking like a fool.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I wanna be an alien sex slave. Where do i sign up?

Seriously though why would a nuke test from china help find a pyramid? About 1000 nukes have been detonated in the usa. Why would any nuke test help, for that matter? Infact what about the alaskan nuke test?

Why is it obvious the egyptian pyramids have anything to do with aliens? What knowledge do you think was lost when the library burned down over there? Hmmmm? Would you help an ant build an ant hill?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

I don't believe any of this, I've heard some pretty outlandish crap on coast to coast. So I'm not going to waste my time scanning Alaska...but that would be a good start to help give this story some credibility.

The distance from Mckinley mountains to Nome seems to be almost half the length of Alaska, needle in haystack indeed...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Google earth shows so many anomalies its crazy. Even if it showed an underground base, with spacecraft flying near it, it wouldnt prove aliens. Google earth also shows "flying" cars lol. And whats blacked out at the poles?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This concept was stolen from the movie Alien vs Predator.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This could be huge!!! but i doubt it.. its just to big to have been compleatly unknown about untill now.. I know Alaska is a wildernes but really?? i do however think the dissapirences in Alaska are intreeging and deffo should be looked into in more detail has any one started a thead about them maby dates and locations and see if there are patterns ill do it now actully

One love....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Who wants to bet money this is just another out of all the thousands of other total bogus claims?

Anyway, yeah, I'm fairly confident there are no underground pyramids in Alaska, or the North pole.

Methinks someone finally got around to watching that one aliens vs predator movie and decided to plagiarize some of the movie details while embroidering or borrowing from others for the rest.

Hmmm. I might have to watch that movie again now that I'm thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Interesting.

The same guy (Douglas Mutschler) posed a question about it at ask.comhere about 6 months ago.

It would be great if we could not embellish too much about the nature of the thing until some facts are available. All the evil extraterrestrial base stuff tends to put it all in the "ignore - loon warning" category before it's vetted. Which IMO is a shame.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have been listening to C2C for about 12 years now.

I can categorically say that Linda Moulton Howe is a COMPLETE WHACK JOB.

She has been on the show many times, and spews crap like this, which is never proven.

Sorry folks. She is a nut case.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by petertheskinny

What part of an ex-intelligence officer calling up a late night radio talk show to reveal that Chinese nuclear tests uncovered a hitherto undiscovered giant pyramid in Alaska that harbors evil extraterrestrial kidnappers do you find plausible?

The same way as they use seismic shock wave monitoring to illustrate where the core of the earth meets the crust.

Why is it not plausible? The shock waves from these nukes could easily be redirected if they hit a structure, especially if the monitoring station that is detecting these waves is located behind the pyramid.

link   
There is a geographic landmark in Alaska that people call the Ice Pyramid which is a part of the Revelation Mountain chain (had never heard of this before today). If what the man on CtC said was true and this was the location (because the "Ice Pyramid" is overshadowed by Mt McKinley) then it would be much taller than the Pyramid of Giza.
Ice Pyramid: 2,890 ft
Giza: 481 ft

Maybe our notions of what the pyramid should be are making us doubt this... The definition of a true Pyramid is this:

A pyramid (from Greek: πυραμίς pyramis[1]) is a structure whose shape is roughly that of a pyramid in the geometric sense; that is, its outer surfaces are triangular and converge to a single point at the top. The base of a pyramid can be trilateral, quadrilateral, or any polygon shape, meaning that a pyramid has at least three outer triangular surfaces (at least four faces including the base). The square pyramid, with square base and four triangular outer surfaces, is a common version.

Just a thought!
Here are the links I got this info from...
www.climbing.com...

anchorageprojectaccess.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Alaska)

edit on 7/27/2012 by cassiper because: Can't get the last link to post properly

link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
Oh my god, no freakin wonder US government wants to legislate and control the internet, all the secrets are coming out.

Disinformation is always the logical choice whenever information that can't be covered up easily, comes out. Example: Roswell.

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

Coast to Coast? Come now, everyone and everything has contacted Coast to Coast AM. It's not a serious show. It doesn't check sources. It's a sensationalist radio show for entertainment only.

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.

An under ground nuclear test? Wouldn't that create a massive crator? Technology to put a nuclear weapon far enough underground to avoid a giant crater, doesn't yet exist. Even if it did the Earth is too hot for it to work.

How would a nuclear test help sensors? If anything it would make them go wonky!

Now get this, he was told while trying to dig into this in the past, that he doesn't have clearance for full disclosure but that "they" [aliens] don't want us mucking around their base anyway.

Are you sure they didn't discharge him on some sort of mental health basis? I bet his records with the military have vanished, right?
Are you sure he didn't say his name was Bob Lazzar?

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

Alaska is one of the roughest tracks of land in the world! People have been disappearing in bear's stomachs for a very long time.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

That one I can accept as valid assumption.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

Does it melt the snow in the winter? If it's far enough underground for a nuclear test, then wouldn't it be too far away to hear humming?

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

I think most people with a pulse know more than that guy, and I'm not talking about government secrets and alien invasions.

Do you have any real information, or did you just enjoy the show? I enjoy CTC, it's fun.
edit on 27-7-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So, underground pyramid, abductions for food, sex slave, toys...Sounds pretty close to the plot of Alien vs. Predator only with sex added.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
For anyone wanting to investigate this further:
Apparently all the ancient wonders are supposed to align with the Ley Lines around the earth. If such a line passes through that part of Alaska, it might be a step in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think the underground 'pyramid' may be referring to this:

LINK TO PDF

Pyramid porphyry copper deposit The Pyramid orphyry copper deposit is on the southwest flank o l' F'yramid Mountain, about 6 km northwest of Balboa Bay, in the central part of the Port Moller 1:250,000-scale quadrangle. The deposit is centered on a quartz diorite stock approximately 6 m.v. old (Armstrong - and others, 1976: Wilson, and others, 1994) emplaced in, and contact metarnornhosing. fine-arained sediment- rocks of the ~olsioi ~or&ation -(section A, fig. 2): Quartz- feldspar porphyry dikes and breccia pipes within ,and outside the stock were emplaced late during, and locally after, the main period of copper mineralization. I

LINK

The report does mention a gravitational anomaly.

Interesting to some I guess but doubtful that it's extra-terrestrial. I could be mistaken.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Threegirls because: To add point

edit on 27-7-2012 by Threegirls because: to correct

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join