posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
First, to all skeptics out there - would you at least have the intellectual honesty to read and view the original documents in full?
Once you have done that, I hope at least half of you will have the cojones to come back here and admit you've dismissed this out of hand, and not
based on some rational thought.
Let's quickly summarize the FACTS:
- this guy IS ex-army counter-intel;
- he WAS stationed in alaska;
- there WAS a chinese underground nucelar test that year;
- these tests CAN be used to map the geological crust, albeit not in great detail;
Here are other things we know for a FACT:
- there ARE tens of pyramids throughout the world, not just in Egypt, and stone cannot be carbon dated; so the idea that there could be one in North
America IS NOT far fetched.
- examination of said coordinates by several ex-navy photo analysts and engineers SHOW the base of a pyramidal structure buried beneath the ground,
its dimensions BEING EXACTLY twice that of the pyramid in Cheops;
Feel free to add anything I might have missed.
Now, what I don't get is how most of you just blatantly IGNORE THESE FACTS and, through a less-than-average mix of humor, scorn and arrogance,
dismiss the whole story as "fiction".
I try to be as analytical and bias-free as I can; and I reserve my conclusions for after a close examination of the facts (that is, btw, my own,
humble attempt at being intellectually honest). In this case, the facts indicate that, in all probability, there is indeed something to this
As one member put it, "if there's something fishy here, it's probably the fish".
That doesn't mean it necessarily happened exactly as this guy said - we all have a tendency to interpret things our own way, don't we? - nor does it
mean it relates to aliens. But one cannot simply ignore the cross-relevance of these facts when put together.
So, the question is not whether the guy's narrative is "true" or "false", but rather what IS the TRUTH?
I am interested to hear how/why we should, as some of you seem eager to do, dismiss these facts altogether and stop all inquiry into this subject here