It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

It is funny when someone takes the side of a skeptic towards aliens when he himself believes in demons and angels. It doesn't make you any favor, this is a low way to defend your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just wanted to say, for anyone who has any doubts, that the US is capable of, and does, monitor underground nuclear tests in Russia & China, and has been doing from the early days of the cold war. Its actually how we came to get much of our current understanding of tectonic plates and their activity, and it is possible to acertain density and makeup of land masses, so if there genuinely was a discovery of a 'pyramid' within the mountains of Alaska, then the observation of the data following an underground nuclear test would be a plausable way that such a discovery would be made. Whether that is the case or not, or whether the term 'pyramid' just referred to the shape of a particular anomaly within the rock or not (ie, not constructed, but a result of volcanic material, mineral deposit or glacier movement), I really dont know.

I must say, Im suprised at the vehermence of some posts against Linda Moulton Howe. She may be a bit much of a 'believer' sometimes, but she does dedicate a tremendous amount of effort and energy into her research (for instance has brought some previously unheard witnesses to the investigation of the Rendlesham incident and the cattle mutilation field) and I think some of the posts go right past critism and into outright mud slinging insults- something that is not required to get your point across, whatever you think of her conclusions.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbadazz
phd seismologists have stated directly that the method used to 'find' the pyramid [by measuring vibrations of a chinese nuclear detonation] could not have been used to find man made objects. there are too many obstructions between china and alaska to get accurate and sensitive measurements.

Really? Can we get a source?

2nd line

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Eh you know, the ATS dogs have to bark at everyone, especially the one they've not heard about. Dogs bark at strangers.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Thunda

Eh you know, the ATS dogs have to bark at everyone, especially the one they've not heard about. Dogs bark at strangers.

Sorry, mate- you have completely lost me with that one.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I lived in Alaska for four years and been all over the state and lived ON a military base in Alaska and visited other bases in Alaska.....my thoughts on this are.......yeah right!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on July 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

No offense but just last week you claimed to have lived right near where the Batman shootings took place. You're posts are hard to believe honestly

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Thunda

Linda Moulten Howe is well known here, not in any way is she unknown. She is also proven incorrect for at least the last 6 years I have known about her. She has pushed stories in that time that were completely fabricated, COMPLETELY. And never said "sorry" or "Oops I was wrong" or anything. I wouldn't worry too much about the things said about her on a website.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It would not surprise me to find tha there are many pyramids buried under layers of rock, volcanic ash, forestation and dust. After all, aren't we talking about hundreds if not thousands of years having passed by since these things were or could have been built ?

They have been finding other Pyramids buried in Mexico and South America under forestation. So something buried under rock in the mountains, not outside the realms of reality. People just need to be more open minded that these possibilities exist.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Can you give us some examples, Steve? (Im not trying to be clever, Im just interested as to the other claims she has made that have turned out to be 'completely untrue').

Its just, she continues to be invited to many conferences, and if she is as bad as some people are claiming, surely she would have been exposed by now?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nice story, I read the whole thing.

The problem I have is,

If the government intervened with the phone calls, stone walled the guy at the archives, and were obviously "watching", pulled the story from the news, got rid of e mails, etc....etc...

Then why did they let her release the info to the public?

This is the problem that i have with these types of stories.

If the government can do "those types of things in the coputer era" then they would have no problem stopping her from releasing this story. One little click on the keyboard from Langley would take care of it. Don't you think.

As good as the story sounds, I have to stay rational about this and call BS. If it were really that top secret, we would not be discussing it right now

edit on 29-7-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
@Tundra, just saying some hurry to debunk all without even reading like yelling and barking like some dogs, never mind

The case looks interesting, I always found Alaska an interesting state and probably a place I'd like to lie, away from the noisy cities, then I would love to see your alien encounters that happen so often...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
You might find this interesting. Not far from Jeuno Alaske, so that would be within the triangle.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
But the geologist at the end of the interview says it would be impossible to use China's nuke explosion to be able to map out a pyramid in Alaska...

The source article pretty much debunks itself, or at least severely questions the legitimacy of the original claim.
Then again, who knows with these things

STANFORD — Scientists are monitoring sound waves generated by underground nuclear tests to help them make more accurate maps of the Earth's crust.

The echo-sounding technique is called reflection seismology. It produces detailed "pictures" of formations 10 miles to 20 miles below the Earth's surface."
Even nuclear tests carried out in the Soviet Union are of use to geophysicists--they help us define the whole interior of the Earth."

articles.latimes.com...

'

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

But the geologist at the end of the interview says it would be impossible to use China's nuke explosion to be able to map out a pyramid in Alaska...

The source article pretty much debunks itself, or at least severely questions the legitimacy of the original claim.

STANFORD — Scientists are monitoring sound waves generated by underground nuclear tests to help them make more accurate maps of the Earth's crust.

The echo-sounding technique is called reflection seismology. It produces detailed "pictures" of formations 10 miles to 20 miles below the Earth's surface."
Even nuclear tests carried out in the Soviet Union are of use to geophysicists--they help us define the whole interior of the Earth."

articles.latimes.com...

'

They have had Side Scanning Radar since at lest the 70's which they found they can use to look right through sand or through forestation to see these buried stone structures.

Dad worked for NASA in the 70's in Fairbanks Alaska (I grew up there) ironically enough and told me about these satellites. There is a tracking station just north of Fairbanks and he repaired the electronics there. The satellites would beam down their information to huge dishes the size of houses that could rotate as the satellite passed. The information was stored on these huge reel to real tapes.

Never heard anything about buried pyramids though.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by Char-Lee

articles.latimes.com...

'

They have had Side Scanning Radar since at lest the 70's which they found they can use to look right through sand or through forestation to see these buried stone structures.

Dad worked for NASA in the 70's in Fairbanks Alaska (I grew up there) ironically enough and told me about these satellites. There is a tracking station just north of Fairbanks and he repaired the electronics there. The satellites would beam down their information to huge dishes the size of houses that could rotate as the satellite passed. The information was stored on these huge reel to real tapes.

Never heard anything about buried pyramids though.

as far as satellite finds there have been a ton
NASA satellite 'helps find 17 Egypt pyramids'

www.google.com...

NASA, university scientists uncover lost Maya ruins --- from space

www.thepanamanews.com...

Including the worlds largest yet known pyramid.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by petertheskinny

What part of an ex-intelligence officer calling up a late night radio talk show to reveal that Chinese nuclear tests uncovered a hitherto undiscovered giant pyramid in Alaska that harbors evil extraterrestrial kidnappers do you find plausible?

Have a cookie my friend.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hey guys, maybe this is something usefull or interesting?

Geological survey report

Grtz,

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I guess most of us have no idea how the supposed "imaging" could be done. I'm not saying this is impossible, but at the same time we are not given technical detail of same.

Look at it this way - a nuclear explosion is a point source of a shock wave. Under appropriate circumstances, one can measure the scattered waves with strategically placed sensors and gauge the shape of the scattering object. We've all seen a sonogram at some point in our lives. Unfortunately, in real life the conditions are far worse than in the lab. The wave coming all the way from China will be subject to reflections, dissipation and other interaction with like half of Earth's geological structure, which is not really mapped in great detail. There are million layers of rock, crevices, and God knows what else between the source and the detector. I simply don't believe it's possible to deconvolute all these effects by solving an integral equation, because that's exactly what you'll need to do. If you never tried to do something like this, please take my word for it, and those of you who have - will get it.

There is a video in this thread which shows the propagation of the wave and the location of seismic sensors that got the signal, and I can't say I'm too impressed by their density in Alaska.

edit on 29-7-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colorz
Hey guys, maybe this is something usefull or interesting?

Geological survey report

Grtz,

Oops, I missed that. Yes, this is very useful, I'll take a close look.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I used to be a firm believer in life on other planets (evolution) and aliens. But then I found out the truth.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join