It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Why because the universe is so large it must be teaming with other life?

I urge you to look at something called the "anthropic principle" before jumping to conclusions.

www.gotquestions.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
phd seismologists have stated directly that the method used to 'find' the pyramid [by measuring vibrations of a chinese nuclear detonation] could not have been used to find man made objects. there are too many obstructions between china and alaska to get accurate and sensitive measurements.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Originally posted by observer42
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Not sure what leads you to believe this. I'm ex-navy and I can assure you there are plenty of enlisted members in the intelligence fields.

The system is different here in Australia.

Over here you need a degree to get into any kind of intelligence (civilian or military).

Thanks for pointing it out.

From what I know & see of our useless 'Intelligence' ? here ... Asio etc, it must be a degree in stupidity & bull#

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The reporter breaking this story is an exaggerator. Heard her a few times of Coast to Coast interviews and only listen to her if i want a laugh. She never has a shred of evidence. References to a Aliens versus Predator movie or some obscure epsiodes of stargate will not constitute proof of anything, We need like a rotten tomatoes version of page for reporters stories like this where we can give a review and overall rating to the story..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just found this. Time for research people!

Has anyone heard of the pyramid that was found under Alaska?Pyramids in North America In November 1992 while stationed in Alaska, a television news cast announsed that scientists had used the nuclear underground test blast of the Chinese to get sconic readings of the earth due to its great blast wave. What was found under Alaska was a pyramid that was larger than any in Egypt. When I went to get a recording of the news cast because they did not aire it that night, I was told that they were told not to give that story out and to say that it was not aired at all. Whne I asked who gave them this order they would not tell me except to say, forget you ever heard it! Someone besides the twenty or so soldiers who were with me in the orderly room heard the news cast but I can't find anyone with a copy of the story or who have heard of this finding. Can you help me out? I believe it was channel 13 Anchorage who originally aired the story as it was a by line of the story of the Chinese setting off the underground nuclear blast test. They showed the earth and the great size of the pyramid. Gave its location in latitude and longitude. I got a GSA map later and found that the area was whited out with the quotation that the area had not yet been surveyed.

ask.com

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by petertheskinny

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

The investigative journalist is Linda Moulton Howe. The full story here.

YOU people can not listen to this idiot of a journalist.....she is a hack...she is on Ancient Aliens on discovery for christs sake.....YEAH she can be believed. Typical ATS believe ANYTHING!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
HAARP is located in Alaska too. Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

I have to get to bed but wanted to post here to find it easier later when I have more time to dive into this thread. I must have listened to the C2C show but was sleeping through it.

Interesting subject.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Exciting thread!!! See you soon!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have to get to bed but wanted to post here to find it easier later when I have more time to dive into this thread.

A bit of advice: that's what that "subscribe" button near the flag count is for.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

*snip*
Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.
*snip*
Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.
*snip*

A few questions.

1. Is there a link? These broadcasts frequently get aired on YT and other places. Be nice to hear the broadcast.

2. How, precisely, does a Chinese nuke test make our sensors able to pick something up?

3. Why, if this pyramid is real, didn't anyone see it before, with all of the flying done over Alaska, the satellites (including many that can see underground), etc? Not to mention all of the people living there for so long. Hard to imagine something as big as a pyramid staying undiscovered until a Chinese underground nuke test.

4. Disappearances in a state as sparsely populated, and as wild, as Alaska doesn't indicate some extraterrestrial abductions. How about people simply getting lost (as they do in wilderness areas here in the lower 48 all the time), or attacks from wildlife (like all those bears, that even come into towns), or attacks by other people (happens all over)?

5. There is a fellow here in the United States that has proven that he can, ALONE, using nothing more than simple boards, rope, stones, etc, move pretty large blocks of stone. The guy even made a mini "Stonehenge"-type structure. Nothing about the pyramids that could not be done with his and other methods. The idea that the human race was stupid in the past, and unable to do anything without "modern" inventions and tech, is flatly ridiculous, and insulting.

6. In such a strategic location, do you really think, if there were such a base, that the government would not do something? Really?

Coast to Coast can be entertaining, I will admit, and some quite interesting information has come from the program, but not everything that any guest talks about is necessarily true.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

You mean between Mount MCkinley and Mount Logan? Mount Logan is not even part of Alaska, but part of Canada, and that's the only name I know that resembles the one you said "Loam".

That's a very large stretch in between those mountains. A lot of terrain to cover.
edit on 29-7-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
came across this:

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLLest
came across this:

www.earthfiles.com...

Thanks for the link! Will have to read that later on, after some sleep. Still a LOT of doubts, but easier to say one way or another with more data.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

If you really read this thread, you would have seen that link before. Several times.
Everyone keeps asking the same questions and posting the same links, come on, read!

Just to add, don't take this personal.. Its a lot to read the whole topic, but totally worth it.
edit on 29-7-2012 by TommyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I learned a ATS rookie lesson yesterday on the 4 hour limit to edit a post.
Realized I wanted to edit my poor worded post yesterday on P13 too late.
Just wanted to know if there is any geologist or seismologist that understands the charts & graphs on this link & if they help in this threads discussion?
ddsdtv.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Maybe they are taking humans to host some sought of alien so another alien can hunt them. Then the scientists there studying will get caught up in between the two species but might befriend one type. AVP. But maybe the movie Aliens vs Predator was the truth hidden in plane sight.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what this'patched-looking' rectangular section on google maps of the specific area is...or means? It certainly looks unatural...or is it somekind of edit?

maps.google.com...,-155.641937&spn=0.498908,1.454315&t=h&z=10

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
by the way...this is in the general vicinity of the 1986 japanese air cargo flight, that intercepted a UFO...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by cripmeister

The investigative journalist is Linda Moulton Howe. The full story here.

YOU people can not listen to this idiot of a journalist.....she is a hack...she is on Ancient Aliens on discovery for christs sake.....YEAH she can be believed. Typical ATS believe ANYTHING!!!!

I guess that explains why there's 65 flags for this thread as of now, while I can hardly get people to read serious, fact-based stuff.

So sad that so many people approved this kind of bullocks on ATS. THere's a lot of people who like to be mystified with anything that's retarded.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join