It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oh my god, no freakin wonder US government wants to legislate and control the internet, all the secrets are coming out.

Check this out

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.

Now get this, he was told while trying to dig into this in the past, that he doesn't have clearance for full disclosure but that "they" [aliens] don't want us mucking around their base anyway.

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
Oh my god, no freakin wonder US government wants to legislate and control the internet, all the secrets are coming out.

Check this out

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.

Now get this, he was told while trying to dig into this in the past, that he doesn't have clearance for full disclosure but that "they" [aliens] don't want us mucking around their base anyway.

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

where's your link to your claim??
The Fourth Kind anyone??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

Do you have any pics or a link to this.

I would like to know more. If true, this is huge.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Crazy stuff, I was just about to start listening to Coast to Coast on my Iphone, from last night, catch up on the coolest radio show ever.
Still i wonder if there is a pyramid in Alaska, hell ther is a pyramid everywhere else in the world, something about these pyramids that make you wonder the possiblities, of our ancient past.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Any Google earth images to back this up?

Links perhaps? Where is the evidence?

You cannot just believe some hear-say. This could get interesting.

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny

The investigative journalist is Linda Moulton Howe. The full story here.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You would think, with Nibiru getting closer by the minute, any advanced alien would be moving off this planet already.

It is not that I don't believe any or all of these things. ( I know what things I have seen. )

It just seems like we have a lot of things which could be in conflict with others.

Then again, they could be just waiting around to see how we act and what is left.

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

And people wonder why there are skeptics about the subject of UFO's and ET. The UFO fraternity get more and more deranged by the day.

+98 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

What part of an ex-intelligence officer calling up a late night radio talk show to reveal that Chinese nuclear tests uncovered a hitherto undiscovered giant pyramid in Alaska that harbors evil extraterrestrial kidnappers do you find plausible?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
go to coast to coast and the link is ther.
strangley enough i was just talking to my girlfriend about this!!!
i searched for info on the net,but couldn't find anything.
just the link from c2c.
supposedly there is an underground pyramid in alaska the military doesn't want you to know about!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternity4us

heres the link

www.earthfiles.com...

has verified documents showing the man saying these things was in the military but would need to see some radar photos of this under ground structure. But this is interesting given the amount of disappearances in Nome Alaska and the HUGE amount of FBI presence there.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKCLOUD21

Originally posted by eternity4us

heres the link

www.earthfiles.com...

has verified documents showing the man saying these things was in the military but would need to see some radar photos of this under ground structure. But this is interesting given the amount of disappearances in Nome Alaska and the HUGE amount of FBI presence there.

I was already looking and found a few. Interesting story.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Now I am new to this forum, however have lurked for a long time, but I think im willing to go out on a limb here and suggest the story presented by the OP[for whatever reason] is a bunch of crazy lies with zero basis in reality. Furthermore i would not be surprised if he began directing people to his pay pal account in order to facilitate transfers of some sort of "ransom" demands the aliens have made.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

4th kind movie reason for attraction to that region. If true
Portal near there near north pole region makes sense wouldnt doubt if there are verious portals near certain energy points of EA*RTH. activate them open doors for to enter and leave.

Originally posted by resoe26
where's your link to your claim??
The Fourth Kind anyone??

Thought the same thing before I seen your post. LOCATION found. hmm seems certain magnetic points are favorable and other locations are not.
edit on 7/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

The investigative journalist is Linda Moulton Howe. The full story here.

Thank you. Upon skimming the article, I believe it's possible that Mr. Mutschler believes what he is saying. It is likely that he has garbled a few key details together in his mind and created a weird story out of them. The Denali region is geologically active. A conical mass of magma may have been detected under one of the peaks when seismographic records of the Chinese test were examined. Somehow, this transmuted from a pyramid shaped mass into an actual pyramid. Where there's pyramids, there's bound to be aliens.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Its Nome, and Mt. McKinley. If you're listening to people talking about their fantasies on the radio, try to make yourself seem just a bit more educated than they are.

No pyramid up there, sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
only one way to find out.

Strap up your boots soldiers, grab your rucks, this is gonna be a terrible march.
Expect an abduction by Grizzly bears.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've thought for many years a pyramid that dwarfs the great pyramid may yet be found, and indeed, may have already been found. But this isn't one of the places I was expecting to find it.

If this is true(The part about the pyramid itself), I can see why they would want to sit on it for a while. If they find what I've always thought they might find.

The rest of this story? Meh.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join