It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make 260 Dollars a day. So what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Have you seen these pathetic adds on the net everywhere? Is that the best lies that can feed us with, I mean how much bull can they pump out. They must be really laughing at us poor lost souls. Because that what we think we are “is poor souls”, how does that make your feel?

Do you really think that job is available? And if you do how many jobs can support that? Do these jobs end up ripping off someone. My bet is they do harm in all directions. How about you? for me it boils down to this we aint poor and you wont be able to fool us all forever.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I dunno.. I make $33/hr on my side job on my days off from the firehouse. It depends on your skillset what you get payed... my friend is a plumber & makes $300/ per diem. He can also price and run a job by himself and doesn't use a helper. If you're not happy with your circumstances, maybe you're on the wrong path.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

See thats it you dont get it do you, I am not complaining. I am pointing something out. Its not about how much money you earn. Some people earn a dollar a day and are fine with that, I am talking about lies.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Are you new to the internet?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

were absolute beginners ha ha, how long have you been alive?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkullAndBeats235

That seems a bit over the top, mods.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

were absolute beginners ha ha, how long have you been alive?

Oh, I was being sarcastic and assuming you weren't. My apologies.

Get used to stupid crap everywhere.

E.G

I've been alive long enough.
edit on 27-7-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Are you new to ATS, or maybe you didnt understand what his post really meant! Yes more sarcasm, it a much needed in the world today.

edit on 27-7-2012 by ancientthunder because: missing words

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well I don't know who knows me, but I don't use my real name on the interwebs. And the person who isn't me got a serial email the other day from some considerate soul, telling me to give them my address and phone number, so they can send me the details of my oh so loved recently deceased.

Umm, suffice to say what I did say to that guy, would break the law if I'd spoken it over the phone

SCAMMAHHSS!! oh what fun it is to be on a one horse spamming list...

(really, what do you do.. you delete them the first 10000000 times.. eventually, you want to elicit a reply.. god I hope that shonky wonker replies..)

PS. I earn SFA. one mans taxes could pay my bills and feed me for 2 years. what a sane world we live in.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

Are you new to ATS, or maybe you didnt understand what his post really meant!

No, look at my join date. I understood, my point is stupid crap clutters the internet, just ignore it. Most of them such as high paying job ads are after your money in one way or another.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I understand where you are comming from, ignore it. Yes I know how to do that, but I like to cut through too. When you cut through, that add looses power. We bring attention to that which is not needed, it becomes outdated and unpopular. Like kids in a coalmine, we can ignore or cut through. To turn the blind eye is good at times, but if that doesnt work to cut through is your next choice. peace AT Yes I did read how many posts youve done.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The wrinkle one is the best. For $5 you can go from 80 to 18. Is anyone actualy gullible enough to fall for these?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I DOUBT it but that is what makes me think there has to be another reason behind those adds. As if its a system to brainwash us in to thinking that this is what life is about.This is what I reckon they have lost their way.

top topics

join