It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

olympics2012 let the games begin......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So the corporate games begin today. The opening ceremony will take place this evening.

Many are labelling this the 'illuminati' games. The main stadium is surrounded and overlooked by huge triangular lights.

Many of the worlds leaders and royalty will gather for the opening ceremony in London tonight. The top of the pyramid. They will take their seats and watch over the peasants putting on displays for them.

There is quite a lot of troops depoloyed in London. Over 18 thousand troops in the area. Thats a lot. Pleanty of machinery deployed too.

Are they expecting a possible attack ? from the air?

We have had the warnings in the posters. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have heard media on tv referring to London as the Noah's Ark of the planet. Instead of every animal, every human will be reresented. Obviously in reference to the ARK that is due to arrive shortly.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

London is the Noh's Ark of the planet? Can't get much more biblical.

The games are about to begin today.

Syria uprising

UN Syria envoy Kofi Annan and UN chief Ban Ki-Moon meet in London to discuss future of Syria monitoring mission - @Reuters

Ki-Moon and Annan will meet in LONDON to discuss syria today.

It looks like the city of Aleppo is about to be destroyed.

U.S. fears Syria preparing for massacre in Aleppo

www.reuters.com...

www.reuters.com...

So what will the response be?

The world leaders come togehter in unity in LONDON under their illuminati symbolism,

Will Damascus be their target?
bible.cc...
raptureforums.com...

Are we about to see Damascus become a heap of ruins?
edit on 27-7-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yay, another Olympics thread. I wasn't sure there were enough before.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Yay, another Olympics thread. I wasn't sure there were enough before.

Well since the Olympics is due to start today then there obviously will be won't there?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So the corporate games begin today. The opening ceremony will take place this evening.

I will be sure not to turn on my TV tonight, then.

I think it is a sort of Illuminati ritual
and they believe they get more power, the more people watch,
so I will be withholding my energy from it,
just so they know that,
and I would encourage anyone else to boycott their opening ceremony
just to poke them in the eye a bit.
edit on 27-7-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Good luck to the athletes and good vibes to the rest of us!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
OK whilst you guys wildly speculate about illuminati and spaceship like stadiums I will be enjoying myself watching the Olympics.

Looking forward to see whether Bolt can win 100M, to seeing gymnastics, watching tennis and volleyball etc etc

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
GO GERMANY GO GERMANY

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
women's gymnastics.... ya, I'm tuning into that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i can't believe NBC is not carrying this live!

bhoystv.eu...
edit on 7/27/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The United Nations Secretary who is in London deciding on the fate of Syria had just carried the Olympic Flag into the stadium.

As the world watches sport for the next 17 days , watch what happens in Syrian and Damascus.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

The opening ceremony of the Olympics are an Illuminati ritual? Then the Illuminati are all pretty dumb because that was the dumbest most boring sh#t ever. It was so dumb it was almost comical.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If this is really how the illuminati is spending its time then there is no chance they will ever accomplish anything of significance...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That was SPECTACULAR!!!

typically British, even down to the lighting of the flame, when the honor of building it was shared by every single team. No glory hunting. That is truly British

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
That was SPECTACULAR!!!

typically British, even down to the lighting of the flame, when the honor of building it was shared by every single team. No glory hunting. That is truly British

the fires were lit. then they rose. we watched the fire rise.

7 days ago 12 people were killed and it made news around the world.

'A fire will rise.'

TDKR

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

The opening ceremony of the Olympics are an Illuminati ritual? Then the Illuminati are all pretty dumb because that was the dumbest most boring sh#t ever. It was so dumb it was almost comical.

It's only boring to those who do not understand the occult symbolism of the ritual.
If you feel a bit deflated after watching, it was them stealing your life-force
for them to use for their own purposes.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
That was SPECTACULAR!!!

here here...i fully agree. i loved it. especially the first part before the athletes came in. it was funny with the whole bond/queen/mr bean thing. touching when the hymn was sung. and great story telling.

many would question why a country would celebrate health care ????. just look at all the news about those injured in the massacre last week facing millions of dollars in bills. would never happen in england or australia. you would be treated no matter what with no bills at the end.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We are very proud of the N.H.S. thats why we celebrate it, and its a fantastic service, i would say free but we pay for it through taxes.

Being from outside the UK did you get it ? I heard that many people outside the UK were getting a bit lost by it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMoney
We are very proud of the N.H.S. thats why we celebrate it, and its a fantastic service, i would say free but we pay for it through taxes.

Being from outside the UK did you get it ? I heard that many people outside the UK were getting a bit lost by it.

i got it. we here in australia have the same thing called medicare.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMoney

we also have the same thing here in australia ... its called medicare. i think we have about 1.5% of our tax taken for it. i got the whole ceremony. i thought it was just brilliant. well done.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thats good then, it was a very British affair the opening ceremony. All of the UK just has everything crossed hoping we don't cock it up completely, all good so far but there is still time yet.........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join