It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Rockefeller Document talks about an Olympic bombing that kills 13,000 people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

Unbelievable. What does ATS make of this?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

I read the whole document a while back, this was a speculative exercise looking at different possible future events. Even so, highly informed individuals were participating, so what they produced would definitely have some reasoning behind it and not just be pulled out of a hat.

It is hard to predict the future, but if you are informed, you can get a pretty rough idea of what might happen, and that's what they were doing - they came up with four different types of futures we might have (the more the merrier, right?) and the events that could lead up to them.
edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My thread

I did a thread about this document a whipe back.
Full document can be found in my thread.
It needs to be said that this is a hypothetical paper on possible different futures for humankind and their outcome.

It certainly is an interesting read for those interested.
I, for one, will be keeping a close eye on this.
Not giving it too much credence but you just never know.
It was surprised as to the accuracy of the numbers in this prediction.

We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
why is the article speaking of these events in the past tense???

i think,because of the massive military presents (security!???) for the olympics,
there might be an accident involving 'friendly fire' which could blown out of proportion. (no pun intended)
peace.....PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Pg. 34 for those who want to skip to. (Hack Attack)

Is this document legit?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Yes, it's legit.

Sorry for posting this if it's already been discussed! I just found it tonight and my jaw is still on the floor. Had to share.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Didn't some reporter find out they had caskets for dead bodies lined up shipped from the U.S.?

Link

There is also a shipment of what are being described as casket linings, each casket can hold four or five people and 200,000 casket linings have been delivered we believe from America.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This is how they shape the world, they come up with scenarios and then select which ones will go live

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

how do you explain the earthquake in indonesia and tsunami in nicaragua?

(just a question i have my own ideas about how you would be able to predict something like that just want to see why you think someone could control whether or not something like that happens)
edit on 27-7-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Also, he makes a prediction that begins in 2012 when ‘the pandemic the world had been anticipating for years’, finally hits, infecting nearly 20 percent of world population and claiming 8 million lives. Due to this pandemic, the Rockefeller Foundation outlines how the public will welcome a more authoritative government and a tighter control across all aspects of life, including Biometric IDs for all citizens.

What could this virus be that we have been 'anticipating for years'?
edit on 27-7-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
Also, he makes a prediction that begins in 2012 when ‘the pandemic the world had been anticipating for years’, finally hits, infecting nearly 20 percent of world population and claiming 8 million lives. Due to this pandemic, the Rockefeller Foundation outlines how the public will welcome a more authoritative government and a tighter control across all aspects of life, including Biometric IDs for all citizens.

What could this virus be that we have been 'anticipating for years'?
edit on 27-7-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

If this is the case, do you think they have vaccinations for the disease? As in they (the Elite) don't really have to worry because there is no possible way they can contract the disease?

anticipating for years..... the only thing I can think of is the zombie apocolypse

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Although i don't believe any of these things will happen, I still found it quite disturbing to read..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
How very interesting..

I am sure it is benign and just one of those "thinking" exercises people with too much time on their hands do to justify their positions, however..

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hey,

I'm coming back from 2021...

I've just accidentally came upon the mentioned document/report from 2010.

...and to be completely honest I am stunned how acurate the pandemic plot has been described there.
Do you guys think that we are falling directly into "The Lock Step" scenario with all its pros and cons, or it will rather be some kind of mixed hybrid of the 3 others as well?

Its not easy to find this document after 11 years. The Rockefeller Foundation took it down from their own website (was it too accurate, that would look too suspicious?)

Here's the link if sbd would like to see that with his own eyes (page 18):
www.nommeraadio.ee...

new topics

top topics

join