It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another olympic reference in the illuminati game cards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

After reading many of the Olympic False flag threads explaining how it was all tied in with symbolism, etc I found myself watching this video on YouTube.

In this video it talks about the Triathlon event and related symbolism/rituals with regards to the London Olympics.

You can read about the ritualistic links to the triathlon here, the link is to Google’s cache of the page. I apologise for this but the actual page seems to have been taken down.

As I was watching the section about the water ritual (Triathlon Swimming Event to be held in the serpentine) It talks about how this is related to the ritual of fertility and how, in these rituals, water represents the semen of the gods because without it, nothing would be fertile or grow.

This section starts at 1.50 on the video above.

It then goes on to explain that in this ritual, where there is water/semen there will always be a symbolic representation of the penis and that this can be found right next door to this site in the form of an army barracks (a building full of men).

The barracks it refers to is called Knightsbridge barracks.

Here is a picture of Knightsbridge Barracks.

When I saw the picture, which is also shown in the video, I thought that it looked remarkably similar to this building that is shown on one of the illuminate game cards.

After looking at this picture I also noticed that the image to the left (circled) seemed to resemble an Olympic torch.

Here is the card...

Now, were talking about the serpentine and I’m pretty sure that the serpentine, being just a lake, is not capable of producing a tidal wave however this is still a reference to water/semen with what could be the barracks (the penis) along with what I think could be an Olympic torch.

What say you my ATS brothers and sisters?

I did a little more digging regarding Knightsbridge barracks and discovered that it is home to the Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment. These are the regiment that carry out all of the ceremonial duties on State and Royal occasions. Basically the queens own regiment.

Would this building and the importance of the regiment it houses (with its ties to our monarchy and history) make it a valid target?

What’s more, I did a bit more digging and found out that they are trying to get rid of this building by selling it off and since May 2012 they have been actively looking for a new home for the regiment. You can read about that here .

Would that give them a valid reason to want to get rid of this building, as in an insurance job?

To be honest, im not 100% convinced myself as I am aware that it may just be the case that I have read to many Olympic threads however, it does seem to have a bit of weight. It’s for this reason i decided to canvas the opinions of everyone else.

Hope you are all having a good day

edit on 27/7/12 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanPLC

I don't think that tower looks anything like the one on the card.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanPLC

As far as that card shows,Its a coastal city being hit with a tsnuami .
I have been searching for a while for that building ,with no luck .Unlikely to be London
Thinking Indian ocean still looking.
edit on 27-7-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
One of the recent music videos shows London underwater too, perhaps the Thames Barrier gets bombed

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
the op might be onto something
Recently i came across a Noahs ark replica that might be seen during the Olympics.. some guy built it

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If i didn't read the above article then i might have also joined in and said its a bit of a stretch.
possibly a good find HumanPLC deny ignorance ive seen alot worse posts about the Illuminati card game.
edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ATTENTION

Insulting Members will seriously limit your time here

Trust me

Semper

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
lol, thanks to the moderator.

Im a bit disappointed though, i had to nip out for a short while so i missed the insults.. never mind though, i can imagine.

reply to post by jNormal

Thanks for your feedback mate, that is exactly the reason i solicited the idea on here.. Its much appreciated and obviously respected.

I fully accept that there is a possibility that i was suffering from Olympic False Flag Fever, lol.

reply to post by 12voltz

Cheers for the feedback my friend, yeah, i did consider that although i also noticed that on the illuminati cards with the 9/11 / twin towers on it actually stated something about a nuclear bomb and so i tried not to put to much weight on the title of the card alone.

Thanks again though

reply to post by drbatstein

Yeah, i have also noticed this reference to water on a few other images/artwork related to the games.

Cheers for that matey.

reply to post by camouflaged

Yeah, i read that too, actually there was a thread about the ark on here. I was reading that when i first noticed this card and the possibility of the circled area in the image being an Olympic flame.

Cheers bud

edit on 27/7/12 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join