It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...where do you think all the money (in the world) is going?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
About comunism, you actually dont know anything about it. you heard about the "bad dictators" and thats what actually makes YOU belive that the comunism is bad.
About Capitalism, what the "Bad Dictators" in the communism are, Are the Greedy People in the Capitalism.

In the begining even the Kindoms were good, untill Greed for power overcame the humanism.

Money/gold etc is power for them, who rules, and the needines of many gives them more power.

Originally posted by ANOK
Capitalism is not solving the worlds problems, it is causing them. Artificial scarcity in a world of need, due to the requirement of capitalists to make profit. When profits stop the machinery to produce stops, the people at the bottom feel it the worst. The machinery to produce needed resources stop working, because the private owner stopped making profit (or moved production overseas in order to make more profit from cheaper labour).

Because capitalists moved production to cheaper labour markets means the American worker is now competing with foreign countries for work. There was a time the worker only had to compete with their neighbours for work. Then it became the whole town, then the next town, the next state, and now the next country...

Capitalists maintain the upper hand because they own the means to produce, so they control and manipulate the market, and the state, to their own benefit.

This is nothing to do with communism, I have preached nothing, only shared my observation of the current state of affairs. You don't like it? Do I care?

Nice to hear that. Well if you would live here in Germany, you would say the same thing, just replace American in this Quote with Germans.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am trying to think of how these various 'happenings' tie in together.

The FEMA coffins, the weather / climate change, all of this banking stuff, the Chinese building cities in Africa -

How does it all tie into together?

Greed is one thing. Normally greedy people are not so blatant, so as not to get caught.

Now, they have become rather bold about their stealing and dirty dealings.

Why?

I feel like 'something' is coming, and some know what it is - but what?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hombre
Nice to hear that. Well if you would live here in Germany, you would say the same thing, just replace American in this Quote with Germans.

Thanks.

Yeah exactly the problem is world-wide and getting worse due to globalization.

Globalization is just opening up nations for exploitation by western capitalists.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Ok well we all know thats a lie.

after you've carefully returned your popped eyeballs back into their sockets, insert a stick into your mouth to bite on for the revelation that $21tn is the conservative number. The amount of money being hidden by the world's super-rich, facilitated by an "industrious bevy of professional enablers" could be as much as $32tn, according to a study of 2010 figures.

At least $21 trillion in unrecorded wealth held offshore by uber-rich

Am I still lying?

(Super-rich = capitalist class)

It's all planned...

Back in early 2008 when the primaries were heating up between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, a friend with contacts in high corporate places whispered a secret in my ear. The secret he told: Money sources will tighten and corporations will hoard cash in an effort to make whichever Democrat is elected a one-term wonder...

Corporations Sit On $1.8 Trillion Until They Get Their Way

Am I still lying? Isn't that exactly what happened?

The Federal Reserve recently reported that America's 500 largest nonfinancial companies have accumulated an astonishing $1.8 trillion of cash on their balance sheets. By any calculation (for example, as a percentage of assets), this is higher than it has been in almost half a century. Yet most corporations are not spending this money on new plants, equipment or workers. Were they to loosen their purse strings, hundreds of billions of dollars would start pouring through the economy. These investments would probably have greater effect and staying power than a government stimulus....

Obama's CEO problem -- and ours

The capitalist class manipulate the markets, and the state, for their own benefit.

edit on 7/28/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Look, as much as it's going to sound completely against my usual beliefs, I'd rather see that money go to AIDS research over some inner-city drug dealer with a dozen kids. If you're going to funnel money towards the poor, I think it should be focused on those who can't work for health reasons, and those who can actually contribute to society. If you're not willing to try, you shouldn't get taxpayer money.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

"I'd rather see that money go to AIDS research over some inner-city drug dealer"

AIDS is man made, but worth a cure, especially for Africa ile give you that. Now how do you think the drugs get here? Goverments, politicians, police and the super rich import the stuff then dish it out for how did you put it, "Inner-city drug dealers" who are only doing what the peeps with the real money want done in the first place. Supply and demand, its universal im afraid!

"If you're not willing to try, you shouldn't get taxpayer money."

Yet participation in the sham that we call society ensures nothing more than our continued slavery!

Work 40-50 hours a week on some menial job for the minimum wage, for 3/4 of your life only to be told your to old now please piss off and die on a minimum pension while the super rich and middle classes(If there are any left that is) reap the rewards.

Stuff that im sticking to selling snow too the brass monkeys. There's allways bills to pay, and my baby needs her some new shoes.

Dont hate the player, hate the game!
edit on 29-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join