It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan and Syria exchange fire.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
The problem these days, amongst many other problems is ...

When people cry out for Peace ... TPTB automatically think that War is required or the answer ...

Gone are the days when Peace was brought about by words rather than Wars ...

edit on 27/7/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

But surely when innocent people are in harms way it is our responsibility, if words have failed, to use our power to protect them?
When we have, (and by we I mean US, UK and co.) some of the most capable militaries on the planet, to use them purely for personal gain and not to protect the less capable is by far the most common and despicable crime a country as a whole can commit?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Let the games begin!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow-sure havent seen much about this Jordanian Syrian battle in the news. Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I am speaking with facts always! Otherwise, i don't. You said only God knows about the future. I 100% agree but you miss another fact, that God wants whoever "sees" to "see". These are not my words but saints words( Geron Paisios said it once again just 20 years ago!). Please, see and prepare yourself, please! I wouldn't speak if i hadn't first end my research on the prophecies and i am speaking in ATS to help people see. I am NOT a troll or someone that wants to make impression, no!

You know in ancient Greek there is a word called "alitheia"(alithia is the spell) which means truth in English. "Alitheia" also means the removal of oblivion. And what God said? I AM the truth or "ego eimi i alitheia"(ego imi i alithia). And what was the reason for that? Satan is the oblivion and the NWO with the antichrist is his tool.

See now? HE told us that 2000 years ago! There are facts everywhere. You just have to recognise them. Think of that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join