It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan and Syria exchange fire.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I saw this come up on Haaretz's top ticker. So if this is true, then this could really set the middle east on fire.
www.dailykos.com...
gabrielhelou.blogspot.co.nz...

What do all the ATS members think will happen next?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Storm in a tea cup.
It could have been Assad's men taking shots at the fleeing family and a stray round hit the Sargent. Jordan won't retaliate.
Assad's got enough problems in Aleppo without trying to wind up the Jordanians.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
hmm something like this maybe? God bless America

no serious, i dont know..but it doesnt look good at my opinion
edit on 27-7-2012 by SkullAndBeats235 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Allegedly a family has been shot at while trying to cross the border into Jordan hopefully none of them are injured!! My guess is the media will blame assad's army and try to make this the excuse they're so desperate for to start another humanitarian no fly zone and bomb Syria like they did to lybia. Hope that day never comes!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The Middle East just seems to be getting more and more messier by the day.

I hope the innocent people are okay and continue to being okay ...

War is simply a way of life these days ... And that is worrying in itself ...

Everything just needs to stop ...

Enough's Enough ...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The problem these days, amongst many other problems is ...

When people cry out for Peace ... TPTB automatically think that War is required or the answer ...

Gone are the days when Peace was brought about by words rather than Wars ...

edit on 27/7/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

Sadly a three year old little boy was shot and later died in hospital it seems. So so tragic, no other words.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Why is it all so crazy these days, it feels like its becoming worse and worse every single day, you know what i mean??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Goes on the list of other such 'incidents',

Further justification,

guilt is a true justifier, though, the US is quite content winning this "Battle" by proxy, don't get the Sheep upset by claiming 'War', when you can take over a country and install a puppet government by Proxy,

and yet, at the same time, run the charade of 'Diplomatic discussions' until the sheep feel guilt and beg for intervention,

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
The problem these days, amongst many other problems is ...

When people cry out for Peace ... TPTB automatically think that War is required or the answer ...

Gone are the days when Peace was brought about by words rather than Wars ...

edit on 27/7/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

When your neighbor cries for peace and you watch them get shot, what do you do? Do you talk, or do you act?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Doesn't mean it could have been Assad's forces... The 'rebel' forces are equally troublesome and they have been manning some border outposts. Who knows what hijinks they have been up to.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The next step on this war is Turkey to get engaged! However, if Turkey attacks Syria, Russia will engage too as the last has threatened Turkey that whichever attack against Syria is an direct attack to Russia.

So, if Russia engage Israel will engage too cause it's a war near its territory. And if Israel engage US will engage too.

Shortly, we are facing the beginning of WW3!!! NWO has made it, so far. But we'll see what is going to happen and who-as prophecies say- will take the upper hand!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

I hear you….there has always been conflicts of some sort since the beginning of time but for some reason it feels like everything's become MORE extreme MORE tragic on every level. I don't know…for me whenever I hear of innocent children being slaughtered it just wipes me out. I have a beautiful little girl that is my entire world….I cannot even fathom something like that happening to her. Take away religion, skin color, language and we are all the same. We all want to love and be loved, to provide for our families and live a content life. It's so sad that these things are becoming more and more scarce worldwide. Like it's a privilege more then it's a right.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kriptic08

you speak to me from the soul, that's what I meant

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

Yes. And Turkey said that they would bomb kurds that are taking refuge inside Syria. Last time they flew inside Syria they lost there plane. Not much neighbourly love going on.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Russia doing WHAT ????

Engage Turkey and/or Israel? You must be on drugs, a moron or a SEAR.

Let me explain to you WHY Russia won't do anything.Firstly, because their involvment will get US involved, and any war between Russia and US is either conventional or nuclear.If it is nuclear, it is game over for EVERYONE.

If it is conventional, Russia will NEED to fight on 5 (FIVE) fronts :
-Middle East front, spanning from Syria to Iran
-Russian west border, against NATO east front
-Arctic front, against Canada, Norway and US
-west border front against US (Alaska borders)
And the WORST front from them : the INSIDE TERROR war - terror atacks in Moscow and many other cities, war in Chechnya, war in Georgia, war in Tadjikistan, etc.

Admitedly, Russia can do FINE in any of the above fronts, but on ALL OF THEM almost simultaneously? No fcking way.

And I am not even including how will China, India, Pakistan, NK, and SK will react to a NATO-Russia war.

So, this is why Russia will stop ONLY at words...unless they are suicidal, because they LOSE BADLY on conventional war OR everyone, including them, lose on nuclear war.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Recollector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

The same could be said for the US.

How will the US fight in South America, Asia, Middle East and Alaska? If the US/NATO get involved in a war with Russia they will be facing not just Russia but Cuba, Venezuela, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, China, Pakistan, Iran, Syria and then Hamas and Hezbollah.

Sure the US can fight on one or two fronts but on 4 or 5? I doubt it.

If war broke out between China/Russia against US/Europe it would lead to the devastation or mainland Europe and Asia and huge numbers of dead in the USA and Russia.

---------

Anyway, Syria and Jordan aren't going to become engaged in any war in their current state.
Jordan lacks defense systems and manpower while Syria is cutting itself to ribbons.

Even so, Syria could eradicate Jordan's military in a matter of months with near constant bombing and chemical strikes. It wouldn't take long for Syria to absorb Jordanian forces or leave huge craters.

The real threat to Syria is Turkey and Israel. Both are regional powers and both are within striking distance so Syria would be divided in two. Iran is the only saving grace.

Turkey borders both Iran and Syria who have powerful ground troops and some pretty shiny hardware.
Israel borders Syria and is within striking distance of Iran's Shabab-3 missile system.

Any war that erupts is bound to lead both sides devastated.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Trajan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Excuse me but i only speak when i know what i am saying is 100% true!

Russia will engage surely if Turkey attacks Syria. Iran will be either with Russia or it will be taken by Russia in order the last one protect Iran by an US attack.

And who said that Russia won't have many obstacles? The fronts in WW3 will be 1)from the west with Germany, France and GB, in the beginning cause GB will draw back eventually, 2)from the east with US and Japan, 3) from the South with US.

The plan goes, as prophecies say and if you don't believe them it's your mistake, like this: Firstly, antichrist will show his face and he will become the leader of Israel(!!!), you will understand it when next year you'll hear about the third temple of Solomonta(like Bible says). Meanwhile, the war between Russia and Turkey will have come to an end and Russia will conquer the land till Syria. Antichrist will then attack to Russia but as it is natural he will lose so Russia will reach the borders of Egypt.

At this time, China will have conquered the land till Irak! Then NATO, except Turkey who will be destroyed and Greece who won't fight on WW3, will attack Russia along with Japan from every side. The huge this war will destroy a very big amount of the land of Turkey as the main battles will happen there.

Then, the greatest battle in the modern years will occur between the two armies and the result will be 7 hundred millions dead people(700.000.000)!!! It will all end there when angel from the sky will show up and with the voice of God will order humanity to stop fighting. The year will be 2018 as WW3 will start in 2015.

WW3 will last 42 months as Bible says! Believe what you want to believe but if i were you i wouldn't fight this war.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

As soon as you predicted it it will now not happen. God will not be wrong. Only HE is supposed to know the end date. I do not think he would let a human upstage him do you? But back to the topic at hand. NATO isnt a push over the russians had build up a huge army to fight them. Now they have less than half their original forces since most of Russia is free and their own states. The Chinese on the other hand would be more likely to take Taiwan and south Korea and call it a day. The north would not even fight China they would give up because China owns them. China would then invade Japan with any luck and seeing as how it controls the Pacific then stopping there for 20 yrs or so. Hell China might attack russia to gain its land as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
OK KIDS!!!!! Back to the topic at hand. Nothing more on this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join