It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, A Foreign National, Purposefully Put In The White House To Later Be Exposed As A Non-Citizen?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I've wondered the same thing here. I do believe the race angle is important as many people will think it's not true he's a foreign national and that they're simply trying to oust him for his politics.
I know this sounds like a longshot to many but it would make perfect sense if you wanted to destroy any last vestige of legitimate government.
I think it's also been the proverbial axe hanging over Obama's head to make him do what his handlers desire.
His campaign rhetoric was 180 degrees from what he's done since getting in office.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Let's say that yes, it will be exposed relatively soon that Obama is indeed a foreign national and we actually have no President and everything that has come forth from this administration is fruit of the poisonous tree, as it were.

Maybe this has all been a set-up such that some type of emergency martial law takeover or the like will have to be put in place until "it's all sorted out". I think they're looking forward to this unprecedented non-president event and the subsequent "need" for a nationwide martial law clampdown or the like. It will be pandemonium.

Perhaps this has been their plan all along. Put a foreign national in the White House and then "expose" him as a foreign national so the machine can take over.

Just a thought.

edit on 7/27/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: title change, typos

Where is your proof he is a foreign national? You birthers have been crying soon now for three years and still haven't proven it. Will you still be crying soon when he's in his second term?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yes he is British like his father id say, Kenya Colony was British ruled in 1961, I think his address to the UK Parliaments was the big clue and the debate on the legality of the declaration another....

Ive always though the Bush CIA were servants of the crown, Bush was honoured with "order of the bath"

Welcome back to British rule America?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Obama is a US Citizen and is a legal President. I voted for him along with many others. I will vote again. I could never vote for a republican.

I would vote for Rob Paul though..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Let's say that yes, it will be exposed relatively soon that Obama is indeed a foreign national and we actually have no President and everything that has come forth from this administration is fruit of the poisonous tree, as it were.

Maybe this has all been a set-up such that some type of emergency martial law takeover or the like will have to be put in place until "it's all sorted out". I think they're looking forward to this unprecedented non-president event and the subsequent "need" for a nationwide martial law clampdown or the like. It will be pandemonium.

Perhaps this has been their plan all along. Put a foreign national in the White House and then "expose" him as a foreign national so the machine can take over.

Just a thought.

Where is your proof he is a foreign national? You birthers have been crying soon now for three years and still haven't proven it. Will you still be crying soon when he's in his second term?

Yes they will still be crying....I can't wait to see the reaction on here when he gets re-elected!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

You're going to vote for Obama again?!? Shill or just dumb and ignorant, which is it?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
reply to post by Djayed

You're going to vote for Obama again?!? Shill or just dumb and ignorant, which is it?

Refrain from the name calling and accusations, sir.

Obama is a US citizen and he is President. Get over it. If you dont want him there, vote him out.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

reply to post by Djayed

Obama is a US citizen and he is President. Get over it. If you dont want him there, vote him out.

He is posting a scenario, not claiming that Obama is/or isn't a citizen. He is a citizen. There is still some question to date if he is a naturalized citzen eligable to take office. Frankly he probably is, I don't think we would have gone 4 years if he was not. Someone would have stepped forward with a smoking gun by now.

But for sake of the scenario let's say it's PROVED he is not, and or it's part of some plan

1) SCOTUS declares BC invalid and presidency is a fraud. Pres, VP, and Cabinet are removed from office (I am assuming voluntarily, if they don't things take a different tangent)
2) Speaker of the House Boehner becomes POTUS (Acting) pending a congression session to determine exactly what to do next as this scenario is NOT covered in the US Constitiution. (Acting) POTUS, Appoints (Acting) Cabinet members. Most likely a "special election" will be held, unless there is less then 2 years less in Obama's term, in which case Boehner stays president.
3) Rioting erupts in several urban areas (probably inspired by Van Jones, Bill Ayers, Rev, Jackson and other race baiters incite lower income and minority areas into action. Violence erupts as city police and national guardsman try to contain riots. In some areas this is successful, in other's rioting goes on for days or even weeks....
4) World community unhinges from dollar, as it is unclear exactly what effects 3 years of fraudulant legislation will do to the US or world Economy.
5) Massive devaluation of US Dollar, Prices of commodities in US skyrocket. More unrest due to this.

That's what I think....could be wrong....Someone take it from here

edit on 27-7-2012 by SrWingCommander because: spelling, grammer, structure, and additional ideas

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If the hypothetical scenario were to come true, and that's a very big IF, then I agree with Sr Wing with the exception of the rollback process. Rollbacks as theoretical events are well-understood. Everything that has been done by the executive branch - and all of its side-effects - can and, I believe, would be rolled back as Congress would insist on it. Invalidation would be a mechanical process and politicians, being who they are, would naturally find ways of triangulating the more contentious procedures. But wow, you think we have a do nothing Congress now, wait until they have to get through a process like that! It would probably take them a decade.

The much bigger problem is the emotional toll this would take and the fracturing of society that would occur. I think it's a very big tradeoff between obeying the constitution to the letter and letting society roll to a certain extent. We know this is a tradeoff because very few laws are perfectly enforced by any administration. Since it is a tradeoff, I think it would be wise to consider any problem of this magnitude and the possible solutions very carefully before making pronouncements and decisions.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

reply to post by Djayed

He is posting a scenario, not claiming that Obama is/or isn't a citizen. He is a citizen. There is still some question to date if he is a naturalized citzen eligable to take office. Frankly he probably is, I don't think we would have gone 4 years if he was not. Someone would have stepped forward with a smoking gun by now.

But for sake of the scenario let's say it's PROVED he is not, and or it's part of some plan

1) SCOTUS declares BC invalid and presidency is a fraud. Pres, VP, and Cabinet are removed from office (I am assuming voluntarily, if they don't things take a different tangent)
2) Speaker of the House Boehner becomes POTUS (Acting) pending a congression session to determine exactly what to do next as this scenario is NOT covered in the US Constitiution. (Acting) POTUS, Appoints (Acting) Cabinet members. Most likely a "special election" will be held, unless there is less then 2 years less in Obama's term, in which case Boehner stays president.
3) Rioting erupts in several urban areas (probably inspired by Van Jones, Bill Ayers, Rev, Jackson and other race baiters incite lower income and minority areas into action. Violence erupts as city police and national guardsman try to contain riots. In some areas this is successful, in other's rioting goes on for days or even weeks....
4) World community unhinges from dollar, as it is unclear exactly what effects 3 years of fraudulant legislation will do to the US or world Economy.
5) Massive devaluation of US Dollar, Prices of commodities in US skyrocket. More unrest due to this.

edit on 27-7-2012 by SrWingCommander because: spelling, grammer, structure, and additional ideas

Well, even if the Supreme Court did miraculously come to the conclusion that Obama's birth certificate is invalid, they play no part in removing him from office. It is up to the House Judiciary Committee to begin the inquiry into impeachment, eventually ending up in a trial in the full Senate.

Biden would become President at that point. Only way he's going away from there is if he voluntarily steps away. Process would be the same to remove him as it was for Obama, but there's no BC issue in his case.

Legislation would not be invalidated, although you could expect many opponents of various laws to attempt to get them overturned. Would they be successful? Who knows, as those things would be handled individually.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Interesting theory but to avoid total chaos the precedure should be immediate impeachment due to election fraud and then Biden would assume the position of President. If this happened now tho then the Dems would not have a candidate in the election unless they could get Biden or someone else (H. Clinton?) on the ballot in time.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

reply to post by Djayed

Well, even if the Supreme Court did miraculously come to the conclusion that Obama's birth certificate is invalid, they play no part in removing him from office. It is up to the House Judiciary Committee to begin the inquiry into impeachment, eventually ending up in a trial in the full Senate.

Biden would become President at that point. Only way he's going away from there is if he voluntarily steps away. Process would be the same to remove him as it was for Obama, but there's no BC issue in his case.

Legislation would not be invalidated, although you could expect many opponents of various laws to attempt to get them overturned. Would they be successful? Who knows, as those things would be handled individually.

Except it's not an impeachment situation....in the scenario, he is not ELIGABLE to be President, there is no impeachment, it would likely be declared NULL and VOID...which means Biden isn't VP either, because he was voted in as the running mate of an INVALID President. I only chose the SCOTUS because that was who would probably issue said junction. I suppose it could be Congress or some other committee.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Interesting thought, but no. It is absolutely an impeachment situation. The Supreme Court cannot do anything about it whatsoever. It would be like a cop trying to arrest Obama for overstepping his bounds of authority while in office - it just wouldnt be allowed. It would still have to run through the impeachment process I stated above. After that, Obama would be fair game, for the most part.

And as for Biden, it does not matter that he was elected with Obama. There is no provision to allow for the sort of thing you are suggesting to happen. If someone wanted him out, they would have to deal with it after the fact. Well, theoretically at the same time as Obama, but you can't deal with it based on the evidence of a hypothetically forged birth certificate - a removal of Biden would have to stand on its own two feet.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alumnathe

The big bossman is still going to be a Jewish banker .

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Thanks for actually answering the question.
Before the last election I made a prediction that it would be a "non binding election". I am not even sure what a non binding election means - it just popped into my head.

I think there would be martial law and he would stay in office. The US will be involved in a war or aliens will land or the world will get hit with a comet. Something big will happen and he will stay in office because of the confusion.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Look, they need to keep the president within in a specific bloodline, AND they needed a black president. He's the blackest guy that was related to George Bush, okay? Let's cut them some slack. They operated the best they could within the parameters. SO he's from another country. SO WHAT? At least he was voted in, unlike the guy before him. SO he's not a Christian. You think any of them are?

Being in the Illuminati is sort of stressful, but all I ever hear from you guys is complaints. Well, I'd like to see YOU do better! Why can't any of you ever be THANKFUL? You think that the operatives tasked with finding a "burnt log in the woodshed" to act as president is easy? Do you think that the discipline for failure is a slap on the wrist? No, a guy gets quite literally terminated for not doing his job in the Illuminati. So sometimes you have to just do what needs to be done, ya know?

Personally, I think that Obama is doing great for being a foreign national NWO puppet. Why can't you give credit where credit is due?

P.S. Yes, I'm drunk in the middle of the day.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Spend because: drunk

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You may be onto something:

www.seeker401.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Just a thought.

Getting social chaos out of a foreign born President is stretching the line of reason a bit think I think. I think if TPTB actually did admit something that isn't true, like admit that Obama is not a natural born citizen, then people would really see how it doesn't matter in the slightest where the hell a person is born. Especially if the American populace voted him in in the first place. Where was his birth certificate, or the concern about it, 4 years ago?

For the record, I would prefer a foreign born President than an American one. American politicians don't have a good track record of being the sharpest tools in the shed.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The fact is that America has pride in it's system of Government . The best way to defeat us is to destroy our resolve and pride .They want to destroy our way of life and our belief in the American system .They didn't just put him there because he was the best man . And yes he was groomed for the job by the Globalist Henry Kissinger .

Yes this could bring about Marshal Law with a possible race war or even white loyalist protest . But I have heard some black people don't like him either .
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its all up in the air and we have no idea where and how its going to be sorted out ...Just take a look at this picture of the monetary situation we are all facing ..demonocracy.info... When I started down the rabbit hole I had no idea it lead to another world ...who would have thunk ....peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join