It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why probes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Why do aliens come millions apon millions of miles to stick metal objects up our butts? I don't mean for this to be a vulgar question, but it seems just a little strange. I have disscussed this remotly with my friends and we came to the conclusion that it is like an alien hand shake.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Maybe it is a why to analyse our bodies? Maybe aliens don't use or have discontinued the use of probes.

AF1

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'd really like to know why they chose the people they do. Is it me or do most of them seem like nutballs.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe to keep track of their experiments, maybe to find out what kind of food we eat. Or just for fun like shooting squirrels with BB guns. As for abducting "the people that they do," do you think they'd abduct someone in Time Square? They must fear the poor, the tired, the hungry, the opressed, and the huddled masses. I would too if I were 3 feet tall and my center of gravity was in the middle of my head.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Maybe it is a why to analyse our bodies? Maybe aliens don't use or have discontinued the use of probes.

If I got probed in not so nice places...I'd be a little nutball myself..

I think it all comes down to psychological trauma relating to abduction incidents etc...Psycotherapy may relieve the tension and anxiety of carrying around this experience and no one believing you

Chris

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
"why they chose the people they do"

Simple, if you're trying to keep it a secret...who would you rather abduct? Someone likely to be taken seriously? or Someone who will not be believed?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
...heres a rather far-out thought...

...lets take something like the movie, The Matrix, as an example:

When people were within the Matrix, there were visual representations of various things...for instance the pill that Neo swallows...which is in fact a trace program, visually depicted within the Matrix (to Neo, and I guess those around him) as a pill.

The telephones also...they represented a link to the mainframes onboard Morpheus' ship.

The phones weren't real, nor was the pill...they merely operated as icons, reminders if you will...a way for the mind of the people within the Matrix to more easily process its generated surroundings...to access and be affected by events/actions (like trace programs or severing the connection between the ships mainframes and the Matrix) that were external to the Matrix.

Follow me so far??

Now add this:

Suppose the greater majority of abductions AREN'T principally on a physical level. Suppose they are on a spiritual level...much like an induced OBE. To you it is real...it is a physical event...much like the Matrix...yet suppose it is really just a generated reality you are finding yourself in.

In that way...just like the Matrix...suppose then that probes etc are just visual representations of a spiritual invasion...of an examination of you on a spritual level...probing your very spirit.

...just a thought...

Peace,
ALIEN

top topics

join