It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw something that I'm at a loss to explain.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Don't mean to interrupt and send a comment to someone else's question, but your response to their question reminded me of this really interesting radio broadcast that I heard on Coast To Coast Am Radio with George Noory,and the person being interviewed discusses shadow people namely a certain Shadow man with a Black Hat... in the interview she talks about her paranormal experiences and those of persons she has been in contact with, and they seem to revolve around the same personality. The description that you give of the guy your wife sees is not the same, But, it's important to take notice of the fact that the feelings and intuitions she has are totally negative if not strongly negative regarding this "visitor." If it doesn't feel good and is totally negative, you should be weary of it: (maybe even pray for protection a little,). The website that I found for these shadow visitors is this one: www.jesusisnojoke.com... and you can learn more about the author, Heidi Hollis here www.jesusisnojoke.com, or here: www.heidihollis.com. Like I said she was on Coast to Coast and if you look her up on youtube you might be able to find the interview with Mr.George Noory who is totally an avid devourer of themes and issues revolving around the paranormal- his shows are so excellent, don't know what else to tell you: check him out.Here is a link from Coast to Coast introducing her: www.coasttocoastam.com... and then over here is a link for a portion of the actual interview she conducts on the same program: www.coasttocoastam.com... Noory has a great voice and he is just so knowledgeable about all of this stuff that he winds up inviting intriguing people to his talk show.. You should listen to a little bit of the show to see if you like it- she also gets into ufo abductions, but that's not something I'm particuarly interested in. The shadow folks though are another story.. Her book Jesus is No Joke is probably interesting, but I haven't read it yet, although I probably should.. Hope the links are something you and your wife might like..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here's the other link where Heidi Hollis is introduced on the George Noory show, and it describes the interview that will be conducted about "Shadow People," I think she's interesting because she's not too preachy, but very knowledgeable about shadows and the paranormal generally.. just trying to help you to be cautious of negative or even evil energies.. they're not the ones to entertain if you know what I mean bro..

Here's the introductory link: www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I also have some further questions. In your area do you notice that tree trunks do not grow straight? Are they twisted or crooked in anyway? In your area or closest town are there street names that have Bel or Bell in them such as Belair or Bellhaven or any combination of such? Have you encountered any people that don't act normal? Seem pyschotic or strange?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

It's funny you mention him, him being the hat man.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by davcon

Of course I have, I work at Walgreens,

I live near a wildlife refuge, there's all sorts of trees,

As far as street names, not that I know of. There probably is somewhere though,

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
When I was a teen (10 to 15 years ago), I was driving home after work or coming from a friend's house. The road is fairly well used during the day but at late night, there might not be anyone for miles. I was minding my own business & listening to music while keeping my mood cool. Out of nowhere, a car rides my tale & I have no idea what's going on. I initially thought it was a PA state cop but I felt that I would have seen them hit the lights after a while. This goes on a few minutes of me freaking out, driving down the road at a good pace & feeling a very ominous tone emanating from this vehicle directly behind me. Just when I thought I was about to crack from the torrent of feelings, the car disappears while I was looking at the rear view mirror. This spooked me even more since the headlights were extremely bright & yet all I saw was the darkness again. To this day, my memories are still very vivid from this event. I'm thinking that my situation is very similar to what is stated in the OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If they thought you were following them, most likely they pulled over and turned off their lights. You don't need an off road vehicle to pull into the grass.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
If they thought you were following them, most likely they pulled over and turned off their lights. You don't need an off road vehicle to pull into the grass.

That's a possibility but they were following me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
One of your neighbors is either in Witness Protection OR running some sort of Safe House with a hidden entry OR they were MIB ("Men In Beige"...the cars anyway
. I will say this tho...MBenz or BMW drivers dont drive down gravel roads unless they have to....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

IF it was dark and they suddenly turned off their lights it would appear that they just "disappeared" (especially if it was a dark vehicle and you were driving at a good speed to put distance between you and the tailing car if it suddently stopped as it turned off its lights).

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This sounds like to me the car has a cloaking device. Because there is no reasonable explanation for what happened.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

IF it was dark and they suddenly turned off their lights it would appear that they just "disappeared" (especially if it was a dark vehicle and you were driving at a good speed to put distance between you and the tailing car if it suddently stopped as it turned off its lights).

I would like to believe so. I've been gifted with very strong discernment & when that event occurred, it definitely didn't feel right. Not a big deal though since I consider it a minor odd event, normal or paranormal.
edit on 14-8-2012 by CrimsonKnight13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i've experienced the same thing before or a similar thing. When i was a older teen eighteen-nineteen my cousin, sister and I were standing at the edge of my mamaw's driveway, this too is a dirt road in the middle of BFE. Anyhow, we saw a small white car, toyota by the look. well the road is perfectly straight with no turns only dip in the road. if anyone wanted to turn off it'd be into eight-foot tall corn. well the car got to the dip and we never saw it again. we'd been planning on either mooning them or just pulling faces. puzzled, we walked down the road in search and concern that perhaps some poor hapless motorist had run afoul of a deer or a tortoise or had simply broken down. we didn't even find tire tracks....and after we thought about it we came to the startling conclusion that in the heat of the summer, there would have been a dust cloud and there wasn't one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join