It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange figure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
To be honest this is very hard for me but THIS THING SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME it happens at any time of day i will see a figure that looks like it is covered in white rags floating or moving around

it appers in the corner of my eye than when i look directly at it goes away

this only happens at my house. if anyone can give me advice it is greatly appreciated. i will try my best to draw a picture of it and get it up if i have time.

my first post

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
welcome to ATS elemtalsage!!
do you live in a house that is maybe built on sacred ground, or maybe someone was murdered in your house, or something to that effect. i used to see a 'ghost' or 'spirit' at my old house, I horse jockey had killed himself in our upstairs bathroom, many years ago, and of course, there he was, all the time, sitting in the tub, although i could never look straight at him, cause of course he would dissapear, but he liked letting me know he was there. My husband is big into ghosts, and that kind of thing, and from what i can figure, if something traumatic happened, like murder, or burial ground, to that effect, you will probably have a "haunted house" as long as it isn't a bad 'haunting' i think it will be fine!!!
-Sarah

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I suggest that you try find out the history of the house,
Also keep a log on when you see this and where...

How long has this been going on?

What kind of feeling do you get from it....?

Has anyone else in your home ever incounterd this?

Asala

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
the sacred ground im not sure about but their were no murders in the house my perants bought it new

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
ok but i dont feel to comertable talking to my family about this my moms a nurse no psi belife at all and last time i asked close to psi i ened up alsmost going to a shrink

the feeling right now is terror but thats my own because i see floting rags

[edit on 9-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Do you have a history of epilepsy or mental illness in your family? Ask those that would know.

MK

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have and no i have no mental illness in my family or epilipse (unless you count their egos)

i forgot to mention that it shows up a little more from sunset to noon

[edit on 9-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I know a few people that see things like this even when others are present and don't. While a skeptical view of your experience will send you questioning your sanity, my suggestion is to accept what you're seeing as 'reality according to your senses.'

Sounds like its about as afraid of you as you are of it. Try to break down your fear and develop compassionate positive emotions toward whatever you understand yourself to be seeing. If you want to communicate, you can ask it to leave (or let it know that it is free to), or try helping it if you want.

According to my understanding of this kind of paranormal stuff (largely influenced by Buddhism), we've all been ghosts at some point. There is never any reason to be afraid.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
ok sounds good ill try that but how can i understand it or it understand me when it just dissapers maby it is just as afraid but in fear things understanding is impared

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have a similair situation (sort of). I have received much, and I mean MUCH advice on it, and am currently evaluating how next to proceed. This forum will help you tremendously, but you must have an open mind!

And by the way, WELCOME TO ATS!

Check out this thread and be adopted!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's my own paranormal story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This thing happens to me, too very often. But it moves very fast... Lately I found out, that it was only light doing it as I was moving. Nothing interesting, only is at first.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Instead of drawing it (which wouldn't be extremely usefull anyway since you haven't seen it directly) why not take a photo of it? Get a webcam or something like that. Or a security camera. If its able to be detected by the camera that is your eye, then it should register on the others as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have tried to catch my thingy on the digicam and webcam, and while some things of interest have shown up, nothing that I would say 'here ti is' has turned out and so I am still trying. So in other words:

GOOD LUCK!!

[edit on 9-10-2004 by everlastingnoitall]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
NOW this is getting even weirder when i woke up for school its 6:00 and i ate and brushed my teeth but thani just knew it was their a feeling so i tried to see it and i turned around nothing was their than i felt unspeakable terror and ran when i ran down the stairs i felt it touch me and a very odd emotion came over me it was like i suddenly got a very ood chill not the kind you get from being cold but a different one.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Anyone remember the footage on "REALTV" with the ghost over the junkyard car that several teens died in the night before. Seems proof enough for me.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
To point out one thing it is very near imposable to one film somthing that your afraid of and to it dissapers when ever you notice it but

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
im not sure if what you see is this but it might be theres a discussion on these shadow people at p074.ezboard.com... its odd but alot of people have exprienced these things

join