It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to see how london will be destroyed !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i could not say i buy all this london catastrophy things, but since a few days i just wonder !!! i was watching randomly trailers and i saw this one ... look at 1:47 Suprise this is london !!! I do not see why screenwriter choose london , maybe they also spend there the time in the conspiracy site ? ! if something really happen then i will be dazed ! it's start to be very wired..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I dunno. I never believed in these symbols in movies or music, but they seem to have warnings in them before it happens. Cant yet decide if its coincidence or intentional. I mean they only film in certain major cities. If it happens in London my jaw will drop, and I may become a believer.But I really hope no one gets hurt during the Olympics.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
I dunno. I never believed in these symbols in movies or music, but they seem to have warnings in them before it happens. Cant yet decide if its coincidence or intentional. I mean they only film in certain major cities. If it happens in London my jaw will drop, and I may become a believer.But I really hope no one gets hurt during the Olympics.

I don't know if they are warnings or instructions from the Agenda Makers to the Facilitators as to where, when, how, and by whom.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Very interesting! Why did they choose London? I also wonder. Those multi-colored outfits catch my eye though I don't see green to complete the color's of the Olympic rings….could it be a connection of some sort to the games or would that be just too obvious! Also, this is waaaay off in the corner but I noticed the main female character in the film has a distinctive mole right in the middle of her forehead, this makes me think third eye….sign of the illuminati perhaps?? Remember that most actresses would get a mole in that particular area removed for cosmetic reasons. It's not that sexy being where it is though she's a very pretty woman regardless. So this is just me talking off the top of my head. Rambling away.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Someone want to see how london will be destroyed!

Will be?

So it's certain that this will happen?

As for anything major happening that everyone goes on about ... They will all be ashamed after the Olympics take place without any major attack.

What next big event will people start predicting on after the Olympics? I hope these "predictors" have the next big thing to predict about otherwise their lives will be worthless ...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Are you kidding? No one wishes for anything to be destroyed….this is a web site concentrating on conspiracy theories if you don't know that by now! What we are discussing in this thread is along those lines. What exactly do you expect people to discuss here? Topics on "Walking dogs" or "my favorite ice cream flavor"?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by stonebutterfly

I don't know if they are warnings or instructions from the Agenda Makers to the Facilitators as to where, when, how, and by whom.

Yes, I believe they flood the media with many different possibilities, and if you know the right ones to watch, you know what will take place in the real world and on what date, location, time, etc, etc, etc...

The codeword could be "brotastic!!!!!!!" (with exactly 7 exclamation points). You might receive a text or a spam email, etc... and somewhere in the message you might find a phrase like "Did you hear they are releasing a third trailer for Transformers 4: The Rise Of Salvation?? I can't wait to see it! It's gonna be brotastic!!!!!!!

So you would know that the first two trailers released for this movie do not contain the essential information. So you look for the third, download it, and use video software to view it, and again in slow-mo, and once more, frame by frame. You are very interested in this because you know that this trailer will reveal true life events, unless you receive the agreed upon code message for "operation (blank) cancelled". There would be multiple ongoing operations so it takes a really good memory to keep track. Many enhancements including monoatomic gold help with this very much.

Imagine playing chess, except, like a computer, you can see and plan everything hundreds or thousands of moves into the future. You can consider every possibility, play out every scenario, before you make your next move, speak your next word, make your next expression, micro expression, take your next breath... This is one of many ways how the elites control us. Sure, you can point out sometimes when they fumble around, make human mistakes... This is all planned. To distract you, or even just to plan ahead for when someone says "hey they are almost not human...." and the other guy goes "naw check out this youtube video of bush acting like an idiot".

Speaking of which, that whole "retarded cowboy" act was just that... An act. Bush was and still is very very intelligent.

Technology breeds impatience for natural processes.

Intelligence causes you to be lose patience for those around you who are less intelligent.

The elites see us as cavemen. Slow, stupid, but dangerous simply for the sheer numbers we possess. They are frantically trying to fence us in and reduce our numbers so we may never rise up, ever, no matter what.

Do not accept a microchip embedded underneath your skin, ever.

The above Is my opinion and is subject to change at any time. This information was not, I repeat, not obtained through any whistleblower from any government agency or any corporation. It was also not obtained through the practice known as hacking. I will not be held responsible for any injuries or other consequences endured as a result of sharing, reading, or otherwise involving yourself with this information. Especially since I made it all up out of my head while typing this. But at the same time that doesnt mean It isnt true.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kriptic08
reply to post by faryjay

Are you kidding? No one wishes for anything to be destroyed….this is a web site concentrating on conspiracy theories if you don't know that by now! What we are discussing in this thread is along those lines. What exactly do you expect people to discuss here? Topics on "Walking dogs" or "my favorite ice cream flavor"?

No No! I expect people to always just predict things that NEVER happen. Yup that's what this site is ALL ABOUT. (Sarcasm Intended)

This site is also about fact finding and sharing ... This is not fact finding, this is fear mongering and what not blah blah! Just coz it's 2012 and just coz the Olympics are in UK doesn't mean anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

It sounds to me like your the one that will be disappointed if something doesn't happen in London during the Olympics. Lol! Remember that sometimes the craziest things can in fact happen and be true wether we predict it or not. The fact that so many conspiracies don't come true is more of a blessing then a disappointment don't you think?? I would rather be wrong then right in this case but it doesn't stop me from "sharing" my point of view. It's still a free world, to a point. FYI, my fav ice cream is vanilla swiss almond

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kriptic08

You're fairly new to posting here.

I'll see your point of view after a few Years.

Enjoy that ice-cream ... As far as you like to know conspiracies ... Well that ice-cream is going to freeze your brain and explode your veins and choke you ...

See, don't you feel better knowing this is a possibility with your ice-cream intake?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Just my 2 cents,MW3 has a clip of some kind of chemical attack.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Now don't go assuming things fact finder….this isn't a contest of I'm older then you so therefor I know best. Lol! I maybe new to posting on ATS but I've been following this site for a very long time. As for you implying that I might change my point of view in a few years sure it's possible but if one of my many predictions are correct I most likely won't. Ok nuff of this, I'm getting back to my yummy bowl of ice cream.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Well, I have to say that, while I'm not going to attempt to pretend that I know it all I will just go ahead and say that I really don't think that the Illuminati/NWO would place symbols and messages in the trailers for GI Joe.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No. No. No. It's like this;

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well in the first movie they destroyed the Eiffel Tower and a big part of Paris so I guess they like destroying parts of Europe.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here is something to mull over.
The movie was supposed to have been released on June 29 2012,
but it was rescheduled for release on March 29 2013.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

London is a big city and a large destination for crime, tourists etc. Movies always take place at memorable places, it builds attachment in the viewer and thus gets a larger audience. They are taking advantage of the Olympics because so many people are going to now want to visit, learn more about, etc. Its a money scam, nothing more and it always amazes me how people can build such ludacris connections between 2 things.
If I am wrong though, I apologize.

new topics

top topics

join