It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scoffers of the 2012 phenomenon take note

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
scoff.

I really wish I'd kept tabs on all the 2012 people, just like all the stoners who gleefully admit they like bath salts...

They are in the same boat.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
scoff.

I really wish I'd kept tabs on all the 2012 people, just like all the stoners who gleefully admitted they like bath salts...until the face eater thing. I don't think anyone even disputed that there is no similarity between mother nature and the acetone drenched substance. It was sickening. Synthetic marijuana.....sure it is.

They are in the same boat. Once the fad has passed, onto the next big thing...see you next year.

scoff

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteobserver

Y2K was not fake. What we do know is that the computers were gonna have a problem and we addressed it. Who's to say what might have happened if we sat around and did nothing. Luckily we were not that stupid. The was a REAL threat though.

I thought Titor fixed that potential snafu?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Something's coming!
and if you can't see that by now...well..... You truely ARE and idiot!
edit on 27-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Well, I must "truely" be "and idiot" then, because I don't see anything coming. What exactly do you see coming, aliens, ascension, Armageddon, some other BS? How exactly are you seeing these things coming, do you have a special telescope or something? The ability to have news from around the world instantly at your finger tips has made some people think the world has gone "insane", when it's no different than before, it's just a lot easier to know about the goings on in the world. The issue people should be worrying about is financial collapse, not an alien invasion or ascension into the 5th dimension or whatever.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If you are an "end of the worlder" on 12/21 then what happens between now and then is the only thing that counts.

If not, then who cares, eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Anyone remember 76?

Wow that was a hot year....just like this year!!!.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Truthfully, I sincerely hope something comes about on December 21st.

It will save me from all that last minute holiday shopping that I dread. The end of the world seems like the best excuse ever, not to get it done!
edit on 27-7-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here we go again...Instead of debating the actual Thread you waste your time arguing...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I predict another brown chistmas this year. In fact, i believe that it will be brown all winter long this year and the next couple of years after that. Anyone can see that the planet is warming by just looking at charts that show how the average temperatures on earth are higher than previous years. The poles are even showing that the ice is retreating on average years before. 2012 will pass, but will the heat wave pass and what kind of impact will this heating of the planet cause. Worldwide drought and famine. We are already seeing record highs and oceanic current changes that effect continents. We have seen many animal die offs all over the world, record numbers of volcanic and earthquake activities along with weird and strange weather and storm patterns increasing in intensity, more and more land sinking all over the place and sun activities have increased. I myself, do not think that the planet heating up is caused by humans and emissions alone. Something far more powerful. Perhaps in space something is causing all of this to happen. We are the frogs in water that is being slowly heated up. With all this heating going on, the water vapor in the air will increase making it even more unbearable. The ones who will feel it the most will be the elderly and babies. Something is going on. What, i do not know. This slow kooker is causing people to get irritated and go mad. Even the animals feel the changes.
TOXIC mad men running around plundering the community. Insane. You agree? TOXIC it makes your blud boil and u insane.
edit on 27-7-2012 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

The OP is very misleading about the melting. It was not 97% of the ice sheet. It was surface melting across 97% of the ice sheet. These are very different.

Seems solar storms are heating up things on the blue marble.

Where do you make that connection?

Its not a question of what you believe will happen 12/21/2012. Its a question of what will happen between now and then!!!
Doncha think?

That is quite bad thinking. Where is the connection? This is just another heap of unrelated issues and you claim it is meaningful.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

There is zero evidence for previous advanced civilizations and yet this nonsense about repeated destructions comes up all of the time.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
People forget that 2000 had several other end of the world scenarios.

The most important one was the 5-5-00 planetary alignment that destroyed the world.
Then there was the millenium issue. Some deity somewhere came back and the world ended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join