It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are aliens if you are a Martian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Has anyone considered the fact that we are aliens....Think about it...

If we would have encountered any forms of life on Mars, how would we have interacted with them? If they have the ability to respond to stimuli, than we would classify them as alive right? To them, we would be the Aliens.

Would any of the laws and morales here on earth dictate what actions we can and can not take with other life forms in the universe. Because, as a human, I would want to disect any form of life found on Mars, but that would mean that I would have to kill it....that would be wrong here on earth.

Seti has a protocal for what to do if an alien signal was found...
www.planetary.org...

Does the US Government have a protocal that they would follow if they found life on another planet? Does anyone out there know of a site where this is discussed?

The reason why I think that this topic is worth considering is we could learn a lot about what an Alien might do here on earth if we asked ourselves what we would do on Mars if we found life.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am not sure if we are aliens or humans....

But I exactly know, that aliens are recently visiting the ATS... how could those sceptical humans know anything about that..? At least they can examine us without being disturbed.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
We could also be immigrants on our own original homeworld. There are so many variants this theory can take... Even if we do find evidence that life on Mars is the same as early life on Earth, there's no way of telling that it originated from Mars, Earth or any other planet or asteroid.

new topics

join