It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scopolamine - Drug of Slaves, Zombies, Sex Prisoners and other sick things

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by mr10k
4mg is what I meant when I said low.

You want to dose an entire population at 4mg?

According to THIS web page,

New York City drinking water is world-renowned for its quality. Each day, more than 1 billion gallons of fresh, clean water is delivered from large upstate reservoirs—some more than 125 miles from the City—to the taps of nine million customers...

So we'll take that as a starting point.

The scopolamine has to go through the whole water supply system, since you cant determine whether it will be used for drinking or washing, so also into the water used for food cooking.

But for a "dose" lets say each victim would drink only 0.1 gallons ( 0.38 liters) a day.
This has to contain 4mg of scopolamine.

0.1 gallons water = 4x10^-3 grams scopolamine
1 Billion gallons water = 40000kg

So for your conspiracy theory to be correct, 40000 kilograms of scopolamine has to be dumped into the New York water supply *every day*.

Thats 14,600,000 kg of scopolamine every year.
Just for New York.

I call your theory garbage.

4 mg per person. I never gave specifics how it could be administered to the public. They could put it in bottled or mugged water as well. When did I give a theory? I'm just telling others about this drugs effects.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
star and flag but just letting you know i posted something a few months ago about this and the ats board pulled the topic.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I've posted this in the thread where james holmes says that he doesn't know why he's in the jail.
I think it deserves to be posted in this thread as well as it is releated.

Look at his manners, talking style, body language, eye movement in the video where he's 18 years old. The video of him in court he looks drugged, and believe me i've been around drugs (don't want to go into details because if stupid ATS rules but i've seen my share of psychotropics. The guy was under influence in court.

To grasp such concepts at the age of 18 he must've been pretty damn intelligent and sometimes intelligent people burn out, but never like this. I mean, look at him in the court video. Notice his eyes, neck movement. Its not the first time i've seen such look on a mans face. Maybe tas scopolamine drug theory has some true to it. Just maybe. I wonder how long that particular drugs stays in the system.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

Originally posted by RealSpoke
This just sounds like a bunch of hype and over exaggerating. If you take massive amounts of a lot of anti-chlorgenics you become delirious. Benadryl and Dramamine would seem to have the same type of effects if taken at extreme doses.

It has/had some legit medical uses as well

Although scopolamine is sometimes portrayed in the media as a dangerous drug, its anticholinergic properties give it some legitimate medical applications in minute doses. An example is the treatment of motion sickness by use of a transdermal patch.[4]

Scopolamine has been used in the past to treat addiction to drugs such as heroin and coc aine. The patient was given frequent doses of scopolamine until they were delirious. This treatment was maintained for 2 to 3 days after which they were treated with pilocarpine. After recovering from this they were said to have lost the acute craving to the drug to which they were addicted

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Correct, it appears excessive use of this drug in vast doses (we are talking grams not milligrams) will result in potential poisioning, which i can assure you, will not cause you to turn into a zombie, but most likely render you unconcious, with some pretty horrific side effects, not excluding psychosis.

Sure its something to avoid, however its unlikely you will be zombified.

@Infi8nity - Again this is highly unlikely, to prevent "free will" would result in a complete cerebral meltdown pushing the personality into a complete submissive service, this in turn WILL result in psychosis, coupled with incredible psychotic rage events.

In short - IF (which it does not) it did this, the human being would be "zombiefied" for no more than 20-30 minutes before the "brain" (subconcious usually) starts pushing back, resulting in MASSIVE level's of uncontrollable rage (as your primal instincts kick in).

The end result is, the affected person would simply become a caveman, and is likely to kill their captors.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

A little bit like Rudy Eugene then, (miami cannibal)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Rapper B.O.B. just linked this thread on twitter.

He has been speaking about ATS type subjects lately. Maybe he is a member?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join