It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higgs Boson music. What the newly found particle taught to be the Higgs Boson sounds like.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here is the music created from the particle's data at the LHC.

It is truly amazing to hear what goes on at a level 100 times smaller than a proton.

source : www.livescience.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Harmonious geometry and frequency at a tiny level.
The math and music harmony of literally everything
should be plenty for anyone to take pause.

Excellent thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The music of the future. Almost too good to be true.
This is what all those great composers heard on their heads i bet, with their super evolved hearing

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by metodex
This is what all those great composers heard on their heads i bet, with their super evolved hearing

I have been wondering when hearing it what the great composers would have to say about this music. Imagine what Chopin, Schubert, Wagner, Beethoven and Mozart would have to say about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
thnx for sharing. S&F! interesting. how can i hear this in its raw form? you know the first sounds when the data was already converted to notes/BEFORE the consolidation of the melody to remove a lot of the large leaps, giving it a slightly better flow happens?
edit on 27-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
thnx for sharing. S&F! interesting. how can i hear this in its raw form? you know the first sounds when the data was already converted to notes/BEFORE the consolidation of the melody to remove a lot of the large leaps, giving it a slightly better flow happens?

I am not sure, these experiment create an approximate of 600 million MB per second so i have no clue on how they store and analyze so much data. I don't think the raw data is accessible to the public as it must be totally incomprehensible to understand without the right tools.

What i am wondering is what if these notes had a mathematical meaning that could be translated into an intelligent message. Would that prove the existence of an intelligent creator? I know it is not the case here but a lot of people claim that the existence of God or nonexistence of God could never be scientifically proven. Imagine If such a message would be discovered.

LHC best 5 billion dollar ever spent!
edit on 27-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI

I am not sure, these experiment create an approximate of 600 million MB per second so i have no clue on how they store and analyze so much data. I don't think the raw data is accessible to the public as it must be totally incomprehensible to understand without the right tools.

What i am wondering is what if these notes had a mathematical meaning that could be translated into an intelligent message. Would that prove the existence of an intelligent creator? I know it is not the case here but a lot of people claim that the existence of God or nonexistence of God could never be scientifically proven. Imagine If such a message would be discovered.

very interesting inquiry and pretty stout observation. im overcome with curiousness on that one myself.

im also curious as to if this translation, that is the act of creating sense from something seemingly inaudible/inaccessible, messes with the form of the raw or original information, in a sense creating a new message. They had to consolidate the melody to remove a lot of large leaps and give it a slightly better flow.

How does this new message (if it is a new) = reflect the original message? For all we know the original message is not recognizable in a form to us in the first place. We are merely grasping for the accessible through our perceptions?

Does this mean that before the flow and the consolidation of the melody to remove leaps, that thats more real, that state, more real/raw then the created state?

Seems to me that this is in line with gnosticism. The rational is feed through the irrational to become rational? Correct me if im wrong. I am just thinking out loud here.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

very interesting inquiry and pretty stout observation. im overcome with curiousness on that one myself.

im also curious as to if this translation, that is the act of creating sense from something seemingly inaudible/inaccessible, messes with the form of the raw or original information, in a sense creating a new message.

How does this new message (if it is a new) = reflect the original message? For all we know the original message is not recognizable in a form to us in the first place. We are merely grasping for the accessible through our perceptions?

Mathematics is the universal language. On the Voyager Golden record there is data that can be converted to 116 images and 90 minutes of music. It was made so intelligent beings that would find the disc could access them by using mathematics to access the images and music from the raw data. I think this is the same concept only we are the aliens and the data from the Higgs Boson is from God or the Universe depending on your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Mathematics is the universal language. On the Voyager Golden record there is data that can be converted to 116 images and 90 minutes of music. It was made so intelligent beings that would find the disc could access them by using mathematics to access the images and music from the raw data. I think this is the same concept only we are the aliens and the data from the Higgs Boson is from God or the Universe depending on your beliefs.

how do we know that mathematics is a universal language for other civilizations/entities?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

1+1=2

regardless of where you are in the universe or how you write the number 1 and 2.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

how do we know that mathematics is a universal language for other civilizations/entities?

Here plus.maths.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Reminds me of Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid by Hofstadter. There's music and patterns in everything. Recursion and self-reference.

Thank you for sharing!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me how you can make beautiful music from data?

Note- I've never played an instrument...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by metodex

I have been wondering when hearing it what the great composers would have to say about this music. Imagine what Chopin, Schubert, Wagner, Beethoven and Mozart would have to say about it.

Beethoven was deaf. He wouldn't have anything to say.

If anything: "Science does not make music. Soul makes music!!"

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
He was not always deaf

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like an orbital tune off snivilization. Brilliant album so check it out.
I would search for which tune in particular but I'm at work.
Nice find op. Cool to hear a h b song, if not a lil bit weird...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Great find. Wow. No idea what else to say. Amazing. Obviously the composer helped it later in the vid but even the beginning is just, wow. Really? Wow.

Wow.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am at a loss for words...

Oh wait.....here they are!

While the music itself won't win a Grammy, you have to appreciate what, how and where its coming from. Now we just have to figure out the "WHY".

Its funny, have you ever been doing something or watched someone do something and just knew the most perfect theme music to play in your head? This sounds quite fitting for the Higgs.
edit on 28-7-2012 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Awesome post! Have you seen the vids from nasa I believe where they go through all the "symphonies" that planets and stars compose?
The neutron star and pulsars are fascinating.
SF

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
All this Boson story is a nonsense.
More on that explained on Forum from Mr. Keshe. Keshe Foundation created revolution in science recently.

www.keshefoundation.org...

Presentation of free energy and advanced space program.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join