It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Myers Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hello to every

i'm known in my circle of friends and family as the "resident nut job" who thinks everything has a hidden agenda after looking through some of the topics it's nice to see i'm not alone

be careful, be watchful, and be safe.
coughoff

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coughoff

Welcome to the asylum. We are a mixed bag of nuts, you'll fit in just fine....

Buckle up...enjoy the ride......

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! I also live in Florida, but in the Panhandle. I went on vacation once to Ft.Myers back in 1977, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Beautiful Beaches!!!

One question; One of my memories is of a restaurant called Charlie Brown's. I was wondering if it is still there???

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am the family nut job too. My family is starting to recognize that what I have been saying for three years is true. I am in Naples Florida and people employ cognitive dissonance because they can't comprehend that such evil and corruption exist in our government and corporations.

It is our moral responsibility to research, analyze and then inform those we love. Slowly they will begin to understand- because ultimately our very survival depends on it. Keep strong and speak with integrity and conviction.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceme
I am the family nut job too. My family is starting to recognize that what I have been saying for three years is true.

That's great. Me too. My mother has actually asked me if I was going "schitzo" on her because I was telling her about how cell phone microphones can be used to listen in on someone. I've heard the tin foil hat remarks from people before. But it's often those people that are scared to think that the things like this could be true and they don't want to accept the truth. Some people are content with taking the blue pill.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
welcome to the asylum, Coughoff, Winter Haven, FL -- Silicon Valley, CA are my haunts.
be advised this site is heavily monitored by intelligence assets - military assets and I suspect
Fusion Centers from time to time parrot information contained here.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Funny, I was born in Ft. Myers, Florida. I went to Westward Ho Daycare before we moved away in late 1984.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Welcome fellow SWFL resident. I'm just south of you in Naples FL

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Small world! I used to live in Ft Myers, north Ft Myers as a matter of fact!
You guys are getting a lot of UFO sightings down there as of late

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Welcome coughoff

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join