It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Olympic message to the NWO forum, all the best to everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, I'm off on holiday in the morning, no internet access for a full week.

I am really, really worried something will happen at the Olympics, I can't sleep

If something does happen, I hope no one believes the lies the MSM will spew, and I wish you all the best as well.

Never have I felt so certain TPTB have planned something awful

9/11 was the first step towards the NWO, and everything I have learnt with hindsight of 9/11 is being demonstrated before us all for the Olympics.

I can only hope it is all a sick diversion effort.

This was the song used to usher in the London New Year's Eve and Olympic celebrations as we went into 2012.

Somehow, it has become linked to the Olympics. Labrinth has toured, and at the concerts you see the crowds dancing and singing along to this song. It's heartbreaking to see people so taken in by this agenda.

Ladies and gentlemen
This is something they call
A ground breaker

We're on a rampage
Bottles popping off
Before you know it
There's rubble and dust
Cause we be #ing it up
Somebody say... (you better run)

I predict an earthquake
Up in here

Cause we throw bombs on it
Throw bombs on it
Just smash something
Yeah mosh for me

Ladies and gentlemen
What you're about to witness
Is no illusion
And now we got the bass banging
From here to Buckingham palace
They're all moving
Hey Simon
We're #ing them up
Turning em psycho
Everybody rock
We bring the house down
To rubble dust
Cause we be #ing it up

I predict (riots)
I predict (chaos)
I predict (people)
I predict (AAHHH)
Disturbing london got the whole city panicking
I'll be Nostradamus this my ni ni neighbour(Labrinth)

This just shows how dumbed down the people really are. How can this song that talks of 'bombs, rubble and dust, #ing it up, riots chaos, disturbing London, got the whole citty panicking' be considered acceptable for a song associated with the Olympic Games.

It is in our faces big time.

As I say, I'm on holiday from this morning, so all the best to everyone on here and around the world. Hopefully I can come back and nothing has happened. But my instincts tell me otherwise

God help us all.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I can only hope that you are dead wrong and all goes off without a hitch. The amount of deaths that would occur is staggering and I for one...could do without it.

Try and have a nice holiday with the family. Enjoy everyday, regardless of what goes on.

edit on 7/26/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Flip-flop gaffe king Romney agrees with you:

Romney, who ran the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Salt Lake City, said during an NBC News interview Wednesday that there were “disconcerting” signs about Britain’s readiness.

“It’s hard to know just how well it will turn out,” he said. “There are a few things that were disconcerting: the stories about the private security firm not having enough people, supposed strike of the immigration and customs officials, that obviously is not something which is encouraging.”

Source

What's he know that we don't?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matriculated
Flip-flop gaffe king Romney agrees with you:

Romney, who ran the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Salt Lake City, said during an NBC News interview Wednesday that there were “disconcerting” signs about Britain’s readiness.

“It’s hard to know just how well it will turn out,” he said. “There are a few things that were disconcerting: the stories about the private security firm not having enough people, supposed strike of the immigration and customs officials, that obviously is not something which is encouraging.”

Source

What's he know that we don't?

Obviously not about a false flag attack at the olymics haha

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Don't rest too easy on this not coming to pass until the 9th of the month has come and gone.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonsOfTheMeek

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Don't rest too easy on this not coming to pass until the 9th of the month has come and gone.

So now there is a paralympics conspiracy? haha I have heard it all now

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Nothing happened though something needs to in order to finally wake the sheeple.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingthetruth

why? why do you want all this doom and groom? do you want 1000's of people to die so people will wake up?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Everybody who disagrees with the OP and other awake posters is cleary a shill who needs to wake up and deny ignorance. FACT! If you dont believe me then you should all watch a nelly furtado video.
edit on 10-9-2012 by BlueNose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueNose
Everybody who disagrees with the OP and other awake posters is cleary a shill who needs to wake up and deny ignorance. FACT! If you dont believe me then you should all watch a nelly furtado video.
edit on 10-9-2012 by BlueNose because: (no reason given)

Haha cleary we are shills since some people on this site were right and didn't think a false flag would happen at the Olympics or paralympics. Ohh yeah I forgot Nelly Furtado is the head of the illuminati (move over Beyonce) and her videos are all about future false flag events that don't end up happening silly me. I mean do you really think the TPTB would let Nelly Furtado in on their future plans to mass murder? When people watch a music video they interpret things different and if you are looking for false flags or hidden messages in videos you will find them 9 times out of 10. FACT

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Guys, I'm truly glad nothing happened.

I've stated in another thread that once the games started I knew nothing was going to happen. I let my fear get the better of me with all the seeming predictive programming in the run up. Ultimately, it was a learning experience- the elite will not blatantly advertise their next false flag.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

You don't do sarcasm do you?
2nd

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueNose

Only my sentence about Nelly Furtado being head of the illuminati and being a shill was sarcasm, I thought that was pretty self explanatory with the rest of my post but sorry i'll try and be more clear next time.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Guys, I'm truly glad nothing happened.

I've stated in another thread that once the games started I knew nothing was going to happen. I let my fear get the better of me with all the seeming predictive programming in the run up. Ultimately, it was a learning experience- the elite will not blatantly advertise their next false flag.

I have all the respect in the world for you because you did something most people wont do and admit when your wrong. It's not a bad thing to have predictions because it can possibly save someone and my only beef with people making huge predictions is after they come and pass they either make up excuses or just act like it never happened which is something you didn't do. I have to agree they wont advertise their next false flag attack

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Let me try that another way... You don't GET sarcasm do you? lol

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Let me try that another way... You don't GET sarcasm do you? lol

haha thats my fault I thought you meant I should put sarcasm at the end of my post. I can't tell when people are being serious or joking on this site anymore and many people on this site have said the samething and are being serious.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

All joking aside, its great nothing happened obviously. And its only 3 months before we go through it all again on doomsday. Mind you, a lot of the false (flag) prophets are the same ones believing the world will end/aliens will invade/charlie sheen will say something that makes sense on 21.12, they wont know if its a false flag or the mayans being proved right!

21st of december is mad friday though, most of the uk will be too drunk to notice.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

All joking aside, its great nothing happened obviously. And its only 3 months before we go through it all again on doomsday. Mind you, a lot of the false (flag) prophets are the same ones believing the world will end/aliens will invade/charlie sheen will say something that makes sense on 21.12, they wont know if its a false flag or the mayans being proved right!

21st of december is mad friday though, most of the uk will be too drunk to notice.

haha that Charlie Sheen remark gave me a good laugh, I agree with what you are saying about these false flag prophets. I really don't have a problem with people making these earth changing predictions my real problem is after they don't happen the prophets either make more excuses or just forget it ever happened and when they make the next prediction they act like they have a perfect record. I also have a problem with these prophets because they are making good money while their followers could ruin their lives and get sucked into alot of misinformation plus the prophets act like they can't be wrong. I really think this 2012 doomsday thing is getting crazy it's sad when you read about atleast 2 people who have commited suicide because of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Sorry double post
edit on 19-9-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

top topics

join