It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLANE kite hit steel + MY pet goat, the reason it was named like that?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Hey,man,I like you.
I was responding to prevenge's comment.

It just seems kind of far reached to think that a teacher may have had some inside knowledge of an impending attack of US soil.

oh... im sorry i got stressed, you psychic or something?

im just so used to dealing with trolls, that well, everyone seems like a troll...

*hug* im sorry. 100% misunderstanding.

honestly, i don't think "the bad guys" would trust a teacher with information like that, she would go off and tell on them right away, not that anyone would believe her.

who knows? *sigh*

peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

blah blah blah

Nice one.
Very informative and to the point.
Thank you.

edit on 26-7-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Yeah but there are a million words that sound similar in the English language.

kit
hit
lit
mitt
tit
get

edit on 26-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Based on comments can say number of the conspiracy types are not "PLAYING" with a full deck......

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ever heard of Google? Research is pretty simple to do these days.

THE PET GOAT

I guess speculation is a lot more fun.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here is another OT GOAT=Greatest Of All Time

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

So,you think Ms. Daniels knew of the attacks?
And The book they were reading was a warning?
Really.
My dog just farted and I think there is an event coming from Iran that involves gas.

you really think that's how people are bringing this together?... really?...

Your explanation?
Could it be that Ms.Daniels knew something?

uh i think she was just doing EXACTLY what she was told to do.

so whatever she did.. was according to what someone wanted her to do.
it went on record.. video taped.. that exact minute everything else happened.. it's ritual and it's precise.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What grade was this class? If Kinder Garten then I think each teacher may have their own curriculum of doing things but isn't there a standardize teaching system in the US? I mean what she was doing is what every other class was doing (or most.. some might fall back do to days missed). At least in the same state. Though I supposed based on that logic one could summize they timed it. if that is the case then a clue or two is just sitting around.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Yes "playing" for "plane" and "steal" for "steel" so I guess it is the spoken (phoenetic) word that counts for these spells not the written word (alto they certainly have entirely different meanings).

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
so, after 9/11 my pet goat changed to the pet goat.

book publish in 1995, and even Amazon spelt it MY pet goat, as well as most of the 88 reviewers:

www.amazon.com...

Reviewer: Sean
Read the story that had President Bush speechless and unable to move in a time of national Crisis! My Pet Goat is so enthralling, you literally can't put it down, even if you are under attack!

Reviewer: My Pet Goat
I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it. I'm sure historians will look back and say, gosh, the goat could've done it better this way or that way. You know, I just - I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this book review, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet.

Reviewer: The Beast of the Apocalypse 666
I just couldn't put it down! Certainly much more interesting than Richard Clarke's memo of August 6, 2001 entitled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States". Why, hell! Clarke didn't include any illustrated pop-ups! "My Pet Goat" is direct. It doesn't use those big five-dollar college-boy words that I don't understand. The story is good too!

CT heliophant, who made video in 2012, notice that change, but couldnt plagiarize exact new nor old name, so hint at it and connection in beginning (my to i) and end (twintowers to ii)

why was it changed like that? IS perhap REAL question.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join