It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Physics/Law of Attraction/Kundalini/Shamans/Pineal Gland/Yaje are they linked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
First, I will not be posting supportive links on this as it is easy to look on YouTube and pull up each subject and make the connections. I'm looking for feedback, possible guidance on my current thoughts because I feel like I'm close but missing something. ... So here goes.

I've been thinking about this for the past few weeks while watching everything about Quantum Physics that I can to get a basic understanding and as I've become more aware it seems to match up with many shamanistic teachings from South America and spiritual teachings from the East. What makes this more interesting is that they both seem to match up with "The Law of Attraction", without the mystic part but an actual scientific backing. This surprises me, because it opens up so many options that a great portion of the world doesn't even know about. I was indoctrinated from birth and by the time I hit my 20's I had such a closed mind that you couldn't literally couldn't debate belief in a god/universe because it was so firmly burned into my brain. I would shut you down and think you were crazy for even questioning the way I saw things.

Maybe a year ago I became familiar with this website and it opened a great many things up to me. I still balked but as I read more and more I began to see that there were some valid ideas on here and that the things that I had taken for truth were twisted and used to control the masses. As a kid I used to wonder how we knew that a Tree was actually called a tree, what did it name itself? How do I know that is Green? At the time most people didn't see where I was going with that and as time went on I lost that part of questioning until I found this place. (As a side note, thanks ATS for being almost a living dictionary of combined thought, sharing and understanding of memories as well as possible theory.)

Back to the OP. The opening of the third eye/pineal gland(eastern cultures), Quantum Physics and how all possibilities are out there, Law of attraction and the idea that thought is energy (tied into Quantum Physics), and the South American Shamans and ayahuasca or '___' experiences have started to blend together for me. This is why.

Let's imagine that you have two roads to the same place, one is a short cut, and the other takes considerable time and effort. The short cut can be dangerous if you aren't aware of the dangers and takes help, however the other route takes much longer but is also safer and always available without outside help. I would compare the South American Shamans and Ayahuasca as the short route, and spiritualism/meditation/kundalini as the longer route.

Wait, but where are we going? Hello Quantum physics, everything is everywhere, backwards and forward in time. Let's now throw in the "Law of Attraction" and use the idea of thought as another viable energy source or power. Supposedly there is a fourth dimension, maybe more, we just can't see it or measure it. But it's there, I think Joe Rogan calls it his methane test. If someone passed gas, and someone could smell it, it was measured and noticed. However if someone couldn't smell the gas, it doesn't mean it's not there, it could just not be measured by the normal means. However you could apply another force (light it on fire) and suddenly another sense would measure that it was there. Much the same with thought and how it can effect energy. Jumping through hoops now.

The pineal gland apparently creates a substance that creates hallucinations (go see a chemist if you want details). It generates this substance *dmt* when we sleep and in massive amounts when we die. As you progress through your spiritual chakras you awaken this gland and you become one with the universe. As you participate in the Shaman rituals you also achieve a similar effect. Is it possible that '___' allows us to measure what we normally cannot measure? Does it allow us to see higher vibrational frequencies, see into other dimensions? These things seem to tie into Quantum Physics and "the Law of Attraction" so well but I'm having a hard time explaining it.

Help me coalesce these thoughts so that it's a much more coherent and non-jumbled version that it currently is in. Thanks ATS, you've got some really good writers, critical thinkers, shills, and honest people. I'm hoping to hear from the latter.

edit on 26-7-2012 by QuietSpeech because: Structure correction.

edit on 26-7-2012 by QuietSpeech because: Adjusted title to better describe OP

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
science is the objective study of our reality using the scientific method. Spirituality has many different roads and desired goals. For many if not most practitioners meditation is a path which leads to the end of suffering, or enlightenment. Which mainstream science is not concerned with. Religion is a trap. Spirituality, primarily kindness, love, and compassion for yourself and others(or at least that's my spirituality) will set you free. Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
science is the objective study of our reality using the scientific method. Spirituality has many different roads and desired goals. For many if not most practitioners meditation is a path which leads to the end of suffering, or enlightenment. Which mainstream science is not concerned with. Religion is a trap. Spirituality, primarily kindness, love, and compassion for yourself and others(or at least that's my spirituality) will set you free. Just my two cents.

make that 4 cents. I AGREE

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I think I agree with your statements, it's the possibility of it all fitting together so nicely and not being able to explain it so simply is what is getting to me. I appreciate your thoughts, thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Its the typical Faith VS Science argument. No matter what science says, disproves or such. There are people who have faith that is so strong and believe, they would be willing to die for their beliefs. So in a sense, both are right and both are wrong. And thats perfectly fine, and normal.

Reminds me of Schrödinger's cat scenario.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowplaya

In this scenario I have adopted a belief that they can coincide and it's just a small matter of interpretation. Things are not that far off, it's like we just need a clearer understanding of the workings and it will all suddenly pop into place. I feel like I'm that close. You know, like when you know you have something valuable on your hands but you just have to find the right place to present and sell it?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i used to believe this but then god tells you everything he created stars,planet etc.. and anything otherwise is not god, so i figure that some of that quantum theory, sound theory are ways satan cause for people to turn away from god and that the aliens are demons
edit on 26-7-2012 by xKatox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

If you have never tried guided imagery, perhaps you're ready for that. There is a story line which you go through in your meditation; this is the guided part. Once you reach this point, the meditation becomes free flowing. I have learned much from this technique and it is quite safe, although at first it can be intense.

It is a part of Jungian Archetypal principles and you should have no problem finding your own sources. Some are Christian, some are Celtic, and some are Arthurian; at least these are the three I've used. There could be as many as there are belief systems.

One system I tried even had you take an imaginary remote control with you, so that you could shut things down should the need arise...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

With the shamanistic psychotropic approaches; it's not so much as taking the short path as just opening the door and crossing the threshold. Once inside/outside is where the quantum journey begins.

edit on 26-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

For me there was always an unbridgeable disparity between science and spirituality. As the theories of quantum physics are now permeating into mainstream thought, the concept of an intangible world where we go to, or for that matter may never actually leave, seems to me and many others to be the answer we have always looked for.

Before the notion of quantum anything, believers in our spiritual existence would battle the cognitive dissonance of knowing in our hearts or through our senses, the reality of the spiritual realms but with absolutely zero support from mainstream science. It did not alter our beliefs though. When you absolutely know something, nothing can make you change your mind.

Over the years, Quantum Science has become accessible and more understandable than ever before and for those of us that stood strong in our beliefs, against all odds of ever having an explanation are now smiling to ourselves, rather smugly I am afraid.

Looking at the statistics relating to how many scientists believe in God for instance, which I believe is around 30% in the top 100 scientists, I wonder how many of those 30% work in Quantum Physics. An understanding or belief in a multiverse or other dimensions of existence must make a physicist seriously start to question some of the dogma's that have blinded them for so long.

I honestly believe that once it is proven that consciousness resides outside of the physical body and is published in a peer reviewed paper(censorship of the good stuff) Then all the disbelievers will switch on like a light bulb, because at last they will have been given permission to think the unthinkable.

edit on 26-7-2012 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Quantum Mechanics is the direction you are referring to: Quantum Pysics has to do with the interactions of the known matter. Quantum Mechanics is the study of what we can only theorize. and the current hypothesis is ...
are you sitting down > ?
are you familiar with the russian dolls where one is inside the other ?
where all the dolls are the same except in size....
well the truth is really going to blow your paradigm.
this is part A of what we know.. and can prove

this is part B of what we know... but can't prove just yet.

this is a basic demonstration of 11 dimensions all interacting in a holographic fractal existence we call reality.

edit on 26-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Everything relates.

You have discovered the secret of self referential nonsense.

Like water going down a drain you are spiralling in smaller and smaller circles.

Soon you will know nothing and be everything...

or was that be nothing and know everything?

Don't ask me, I'm unknowing more every day.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
OP Are you meaning that shamanic is a faster way than going thru root to crown in the kudalini system? I only know of one quicker route (an amagydala fear overload) but that one just happens to you (I think), and I thought and is was not sought with the concious mind.

Enlightenment, Self, and the Brain. How the brain changes with final liberation
vimeo.com...

Do the shamans go thru intense fear and egodeath when they are doing this or do we have a third way that works to wake up? What is the aftereffects? Are they only feeling the crown and third eye after awakening and must push from crown to root to get balance again?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Thanks, I will do a little research and give it a try!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

OP Are you meaning that shamanic is a faster way than going thru root to crown in the kudalini system?

There are many experiences on youtube but here is one that has a more outside feel and was covered by National Geographic.

Source

The Shamans themselves spend a great amount of time learning thier craft, however those who have no training or skill are often guided by the Shamans through thier journey by the use of ayahuasca. Now people are able to break through and discover themselves and possibly much more without having dedicated thier lives to the practice, which is why I refer to it as a short cut.

Do the shamans go thru intense fear and egodeath when they are doing this or do we have a third way that works to wake up? What is the aftereffects? Are they only feeling the crown and third eye after awakening and must push from crown to root to get balance again?

I'm unable to answer these questions however it would not surprise me if they follow a similar process to the one you have mentioned. I'm a novice all the way around as I'm still trying to put all of this together. Thanks for the videos, I will be sure to go over them when I have more time to concentrate on them.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I agree with you....

It all comes from experience, I have found at some point that we need to put down the book, log off the computer and find a quiet space in our mind and really put these "theories" to test.

We can know these things intellectually but we need to feel them in our being. Once we do that, there is no going back....

Much Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yes, shamans go through intense fear and ego death. We all have to if we want to reach a place of "enlightenment" or whatever you want to call it. If you do not clear out the basement and deal with fears, hate and ego, there is no growth. I don't think the Shamanic experience has much to do with the crown or third eye but rather seeing yourself clearly and then making the adjustments you need to in your life. The plant teachers offer the lesson, as students we have to take the message to heart....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
As a simple exercise, yes, meditating and delving deeper into your psyche to improve areas of your psyche can be advantageous for some, but not for all.

A shaman once told me that after many years of study he attempted a deep meditative journey and could not find his way back home for three days. He finally found his way back, and funny enough, it struck me that he may not have wanted to return, but knew he had to. I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want that to happen to me.

As for your question, are they linked? This brings to my mind that our thoughts and memories, which are stored in our brains, came from nothing and became something.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
I agree with you....

It all comes from experience, I have found at some point that we need to put down the book, log off the computer and find a quiet space in our mind and really put these "theories" to test.

We can know these things intellectually but we need to feel them in our being. Once we do that, there is no going back....

Much Peace to you...

And here is the place that offers anyone that opportunity and where I learned much outside all this verbal masturbation and phony intellectual wanking.

www.cognitiveliberty.org...
www.culturalsurvival.org...

Don't even consider this approach if you aren't armed with the sword of honor and the shield of faith, because your cosmology will be drastically and forever changed.

Everything you think you know will be shredded and handed back to you in a container of truth. Not for the faint of heart or the timid.

edit on 27-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

haha...verbal masturbation...yes, its true!

i have gone through that shredding myself my friend, great experience that will forever live on but as you said, not for the faint of heart. much needs to be done before undertaking this journey...

PEACE!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join