It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Op? Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

I didn't see a link....source?

Even if there was such a drill, disaster drills aren't anything new. When I was in the Army, attached to a MEDDAC unit, we had a couple of days of such stuff, in case of some big problem, and this was in teh early 80's. Basically, training on how people would respond, and how well, to some larger scale problem. Plus, if this guy was a student (as we know he was), he would have possibly heard about some scheduled drill, and set his attack for the same time.

I have not seen any information on other drills on other disaster days. Do you have sources for that? Would be interested in reading about that, if so.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
*snip*

Would you believe it since the Denver Post reported it?

Not necessarily. major newspapers, and other major media, have been caught before in blatant lies. Also, they frequently make mistakes. The class schedule certainly seems to make the story less likely.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks
For me the most telling factor is the witness testimony which details that the shooter "answered a phone call", 15 minutes before the shooting. He also states that the guy who answered the phone call "looked like he was looking for some one".

It is unbelieveable that has been largely ignored by the MSM. It's probably the single most important fact proving a conspiracy, whether a government or other, and everyone is silent about it. Why?

I often wonder how things like this go down at a TV station for example. Does some reporter come in with a video of a a witness interview and show it to a producer who says "No, we can't show that.", because someone at DHS became aware of it? I'd really love to know the reasoning behind it, because as we all know, it has nothing to do with fact checking.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The link was in the OP, however the original source was The Denver Post.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by abeverage
*snip*

Would you believe it since the Denver Post reported it?

Not necessarily. major newspapers, and other major media, have been caught before in blatant lies. Also, they frequently make mistakes. The class schedule certainly seems to make the story less likely.

So why report such an odd ironic event? Makes little sense.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join