It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wahhhoooo I've made it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Dear Destinyone,

I could actually care less who befriends, friends, likes, dislikes or anything else. That is my point to the OP, who cares. If you cause disagreement then what is the point of saying anything? What is the point of getting in debates and investigations if we all just agree. It is the people who challenge the most that help us the most. This is not meant to be a popularity contest it is meant to be a place to exchange ideas?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

oh my, i had no idea.
if you add a friend does it do the same thing ?

I only added a 'foe' because they accused me of trolling and it p****ed me off

I've never gotten any notices, maybe I'm nobodies friend. or enemy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Exactly. Could not have put it better myself.

However, going to the trouble of having "a massive dummy spit" and advertising the person you have "discussed" with the most is a little childish from my point of view. The point of the post was that I was rather excited to see this as I really must have made a difference to someones life that much that they would go to the trouble of pointing out the fact that they infact "hate me"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Likewise mate........until now.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Bingo! I can tell we are on the same wavelength!

Cool..... now can I have a cookie Mr Monster?

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

it's a deal!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Dear CaptainBeno,

I wasn't on the threads you were, don't know what was said or who the person was. I just think it is sort of cool that you get a strong response, must have said something quite challenging. Peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In all my time here I have only foed one person, but he was REALLY insulting and obnoxious. Even then, after some time I took him off. No more foes.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

It really is quite amazing, I wasn't even obnoxious! I was merely stating my opinion against his/hers. Obviously thought I was an idiot??

Oh well?!

Nothing has changed in my life!.......it still goes on.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
LOL Gratz? I'm on at least one and for what I believe is because I sometimes use a female image in avatars.
: Probably not a "respected foe" to them for what ever reason. "I've paid my image sharing dues, you?"
edit on 27-7-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Then one thread starter here respects the hell out of me. I've been foed 5 times in 2 days by the same member.... In the same thread to boot.....

Stunning! You capricious vixen you! lmao Five times huh? Must have made some great points. I have been foed I think three times, shocking at first, then funny!
edit on 27-7-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

Then one thread starter here respects the hell out of me. I've been foed 5 times in 2 days by the same member.... In the same thread to boot.....

Stunning! You capricious vixen you! lmao Five times huh? Must have made some great points. I have been foed I think three times, shocking at first, then funny!
edit on 27-7-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Love your avy Girl Friend! Yep, he is the poster who's claiming he and his 2 Venusian ET buddies, are going to take over all TV stations tomorrow and tell the world what is really going on with the ETs. BTW, the 2, 7 ft tall ETs live with him.

It's one of the funniest threads I've ever seen on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
One thing I can guarantee, is that every single person who has added me to their 'Foe Directory', is a *snippin'* idiot. I don't want them to be my friend anyways.

They're not invited to my party.

reply to post by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

You'll noticed it says "Respected Foe".

This doesn't mean what most people think it does...

Less of an insult, more of a compliment...

Oh. C'mon now. All of us (yourself included), know dam well that is just not true. It possibly could be true, but only for an extremely small percentage of the time it is used.

The 'respected' part might have meaning if there was another option for 'Hated Foe', but there is no other option.

edit on 7/27/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Then one thread starter here respects the hell out of me. I've been foed 5 times in 2 days by the same member....
I didn't think that was possible, but you're about to receive another 'Foe Message', because I wanna check it out.

As of now, I'm thinking that the only way to do that, is if you are added to the list, and then removed from it. Then added again..... etc.. etc.. rinse & repeat.

So far, I have clicked it at least 5 times. I even waited a couple minutes, before doing it the last time. Each time I click it, it will reopen my own profile page, but your name is still only in my list once, so I assume you have only received one message.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Then one thread starter here respects the hell out of me. I've been foed 5 times in 2 days by the same member....
I didn't think that was possible, but you're about to receive another 'Foe Message', because I wanna check it out.

As of now, I'm thinking that the only way to do that, is if you are added to the list, and then removed from it. Then added again..... etc.. etc.. rinse& repeat.

You just foe'd me three times in a row....silly boy....

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You just foe'd me three times in a row....silly boy....

Well hmmmm. I didn't think it would work like that. lol

I figured I'd have to remove it first, and then add you again.

dangit. I just tried something else, but it didn't work either.

I added you to my 'Friends List', while you were still in the 'Foe List', but it automatically removed you from the 'Foe List', at the same time that it added you to the 'Friend List'.

Apparently you can't be on both lists, at the same time.

....Well. now that just seems to confirm that it was never actually intended to be used as a 'Respectful' gesture.

If it was truly meant as a sign of respect, then I should be able to have you on both lists at the same time.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join