It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Military Activity? UFO Sightings Increasing in Canada!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
UFOlogy research reports there were 3 UFO reported sightings per day in 2011!
A substantial increase from previous years.

The report entitled “The 2011 Canadian UFO Survey” states that “the lion’s share of cases being Nocturnal Lights,” however a number of them were said to be shaped like boomerangs, spheres, and mysterious light sources.

The traditional “flying saucer” style UFO was only sighted about 3 to 4 percent.

However, most of the sightings were explained. Eight out of the 986 sightings are considered “high-quality Unknowns,” or cases with no obvious answer.

Source Article Here!

Here's a recent colorful Canadian UFO sighting;

This one is interesting... Chinese lanterns?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if video #1 was something like this released into the wild:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, especially with this 2012 hype. Don't get me wrong, I'm a firm believer in ET life but I think a lot of people are taking it too far. The imagination can be a powerful and persuasive thing especially for some ATS readers :p

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Probable but do all the LED Balloons blink so slow? Because that object in the 1st video changed colors at a rapid rate.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

the study states that many of the reports of UFOs were “pilots, police and other individuals with reasonably good observing capabilities and good judgment.”
From the OP's article

However, most of the sightings were explained. Eight out of the 986 sightings are considered “high-quality Unknowns,” or cases with no obvious answer. This is much lower than the 3 to 4 percent of high-quality unknowns from previous years.
Again from OP's Article.

Those are the cases that I am most curious about. The one's from Pilots, police and other individuals with reasonably good observing capabilities and good judgement. They know what they are seeing is not normal air craft. While there are a lot of us that are untrained at knowing air crafts and their capabilities, when there are cases from credible people then I'm more likely to believe that yes it was an UFO more likely alien then one of ours.

The second video is more interesting. Lots of lights traveling faster the chinese lanterns and not moving like flares.
Plus they all come from the left (the Lake) and go over to the right and hover over there. Makes me wonder what is over in the area they stopped at? Anyone know?
edit on 26-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: watched video

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Such LED balloons are programmable to flash, and change colors as rapidly or slowly as one desires.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The first video is crap.... The 2nd video they where movin fast, idk... I would say lanterns but i saw lights like that a few months ago n they divided up into pairs. Probably military stuff

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I don't think they are lanterns. They move rather fast for lanterns and then they hover over on the right side of the screen.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey guys I live in B.C. Canada and snapped this photo while my daughter was playing in the park.I was not intending on capturing anything significant but when i got home and checked the photo I was shocked to see what was there.
I cant post new thread cause i don't have 20 posts but I thought I would just add it here so someone can examine it better.

Cheers!

edit on 26-7-2012 by Deniro because: correcting mistakes

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Deniro

I looked at the photo and did just one zoom in and it looks like an airplane or jet. I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Deniro

Looks like a jet.

I live in Metro Vancouver and haven't seen anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you look to the left there is another object that looks like a plate or frisbee.Its on the left side of the object that looks like a plane.

Cheers!
edit on 26-7-2012 by Deniro because: ad som more stuff

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Deniro

I see it now, my apologies. I am not sure what it is. It'd be interesting if you could pull up any information that the local airport has about air traffic at the time of day.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
No need to apologize at all.I thought as well that the object on the right looked like a plane but then the other object had the characteristics of an typical UFO.

The weird thing is I did not see anything in the sky when i snapped this photo so it was a total surprise to find these objects in there.By the way I am up in Kelowna and have no idea on how to go about checking air traffic for that given day.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The most credible UFO reports will consist of accounts which describe movements of the ship that cannot be matched by current day mainstream technology (90 degree turns at incredibly fast speeds and other movements that are obviously not weather balloons/Chinese lanterns/jets/etc.)

There's also the distinct possibility that some of these crafts are not ET based, but earth based (military projects, creations by vested interests).

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
The most credible UFO reports will consist of accounts which describe movements of the ship that cannot be matched by current day mainstream technology (90 degree turns at incredibly fast speeds and other movements that are obviously not weather balloons/Chinese lanterns/jets/etc.)

There's also the distinct possibility that some of these crafts are not ET based, but earth based (military projects, creations by vested interests).

Yes I believe that a lot are our own but some are ET driven.

Denaro, I live near there. Check if there is any information on Kelowna International Airport. The Okanagan is a good hot zone area inside a hot zone province

edit on 27-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Will do,I will try to get some info on the air trafic for that day.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. L.E.D. Zepplin lol

I doubt aliens or the military would want to flash so many colors and draw attention to itself. Generally they want to build craft that are stealthy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

wasn't the first video shown in a montage of clips of this year?

top topics

join