It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Events that we look forward of occuring.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Okay for starters I don't believe all this crap about the year 2012 but I stumbled accross this site and I would like to share the information with you because im so nice

Okay here it is , the siteclaims that the following should be exptecting now and up to the year 2012.

(This is from the site)

IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER DURING THE CHANGES BETWEEN NOW AND 2012

1. Always maintain your contact with the source of all life. The creative energy of the Universe
  2. Trust your gut feeling and intuition
  3. Help people overcome fear by explaining the positive aspects of the coming changes
  4. Help people improve their self esteem and to take back their power
  5. Do not let the negative powers divide us (divide and conquer).
  6. Remember who you are. Most of us are old souls. We are more advanced, spiritually, than the extraterrestrials called negatives/regressives (Greys, Reptilians, Draconians) We have creativity, sexuality, sensuality, love for ourselves and others.
  7. Remember we are all here to learn and work out our karma. Each persons mission is unique.
  8. Remember, everyone's reality is different. Be non-judgemental
  9. Everyday we make many decisions. Each is based on either love or fear! Choose love!

POSSIBLE OUTCOMES/EXPECTATIONS

1. Expect much change to society, weather, yourself. This need not be negative, but exciting, leading to a new Galactic civilization by the year 2012
  2. Time will seem to speed up (the Mayan calendar says we are moving beyond time and money).
  3. An official announcement of contact with extraterrestrials. Probably from the USA.
  4. Earthquakes, eruptions will probably increase, but not massive water rising. This is Mother Earth cleansing herself.
  5. Earthquakes, eruptions will probably increase, but not massive water rising. This is Mother Earth cleansing herself.
  6. There will be much jockeying for power over the next few years between the military, the secret government/New World Order/Illuminati/Vatican and some extraterrestrials
  7. The banking system will probably collapse (the Mayan calendar says we are going beyond time and money).
  8. The New World Order will attempt to be in power by 2003. This will probably be short lived. We may wake one day to the headline that the banking system has collapsed, we each have $500 of credits/units in a central system and we must use a Smartcard for all transactions.
  9. There is a possibility of a fake Second Coming (The return of Jesus Christ) staged by the negative Grey extraterrestrials. This could be an aerial hologram. This could be staged to divide us and distract us. The Second Coming is really within us.
  10. Some people with be "checking out" due to their inability to handle the new higher spiritual frequencies or energies coming to our planet. This will be their choice
  11. Expect newly born children to be intelligent, highly intuitive and spiritual leaders
  12. Use of the Mayan Calendar will become more widespread. It is a natural cycle calendar that stimulates synchronicity and telepathy. Use of the calendar in everyday life will help heal the planet, break the vicious link between time an money and bring oneness and understanding to humanity

Now that you've read the list , tell me what do you think is most credible and most likey to occur?

I think the mumbo jumbo about "super smart" babies is a load of crap. But the part about the US coming out about ALiens sounds likely.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

8.The New World Order will attempt to be in power by 2003. This will probably be short lived. We may wake one day to the headline that the banking system has collapsed, we each have $500 of credits/units in a central system and we must use a Smartcard for all transactions.

Umm, I think they missed their appointment - 2003!

Pete

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
quote: I think the mumbo jumbo about "super smart" babies is a load of crap. But the part about the US coming out about ALiens sounds likely.

A personal experience:

I dreamed my daughter would be born at the "dawn of the waxing phase of the year". Her birth would have something to do with the numbers 2 or 22. She would be highly intelligent, a leader. And even though she was 4 weeks premature she would exceed expectations of a full term baby.

The outcome:

Gaia was due on 1/19/2003. She was born 12/22/2002. Winter solstice is the end of the waning phase of the year and is usually about the 21st of Dec. And so the "dawn of the waxing phase of the year" would be on or about the 22nd. She was born after 22 hours of labor in the 22nd hour of this phase of the year. Gaia was born at home with a midwife. I had several names picked out but wanted her to be able to choose her own. 15 minutes after her birth I told my baby that I would list off the names to her and when I got to the one she chose she should smile. The midwife laughed and said, "She's premature and 15 minutes old. She's not going to be able to smile." I proceeded with the list anyway and when I got to the 4th name on the list....she smiled a real smile!" Everyone was surprised. She was able to breastfeed which some preemie babies can't. She held her head up from the time of her birth. She started rolling over at 2 days old. She made rapid progress from there and then at the age of 6 months Gaia said a full sentence to the shock and amazement of the 8 people present. She continues to amaze me and those close to her on a daily basis. Is she just special? Well being her mother, I am prejuidiced. But I doubt she is the only one. Maybe she is part alien.....

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I would like to tell anyone that wishes to listen that the Mayan Calendar does not point to any of the above stated points. The correlation that everyone uses is faulty. The real Mayans of today claim that the calendar cycle actually ended in 1988 and that we are now in an adjustment period. A lot of stuff has been written about the Mayan Calendar by people that, judging from the nature of their claims have never actually checked out this information with the Mayans, because these claims have no basis whatsoever in Mayan culture and tradition. I can say this because I actually lived in the Yucatan and have personal relationships with Mayans that still use the calendar cycles and they have shared some of their knowledge with me. I also conducted meticulous observation of the skies and seasons there, and I can say with confidence that this 2012 myth has no basis in Mayan tradition. There now I've gotten that off my chest.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
The outcome:

Gaia was due on 1/19/2003. She was born 12/22/2002. Winter solstice is the end of the waning phase of the year and is usually about the 21st of Dec. And so the "dawn of the waxing phase of the year" would be on or about the 22nd. She was born after 22 hours of labor in the 22nd hour of this phase of the year. Gaia was born at home with a midwife. I had several names picked out but wanted her to be able to choose her own. 15 minutes after her birth I told my baby that I would list off the names to her and when I got to the one she chose she should smile. The midwife laughed and said, "She's premature and 15 minutes old. She's not going to be able to smile." I proceeded with the list anyway and when I got to the 4th name on the list....she smiled a real smile!" Everyone was surprised. She was able to breastfeed which some preemie babies can't. She held her head up from the time of her birth. She started rolling over at 2 days old. She made rapid progress from there and then at the age of 6 months Gaia said a full sentence to the shock and amazement of the 8 people present. She continues to amaze me and those close to her on a daily basis. Is she just special? Well being her mother, I am prejuidiced. But I doubt she is the only one. Maybe she is part alien.....

Sounds like a true Indigo Child. I am sure you will bare witness to some amazing things

new topics

top topics

join