It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Doesn't Iran Strike Back ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Stunex and Thunderstruck Virus attacks ? At least with the last one they got something out of this cyber attack - some awesome tunes at full volume... this is getting a little to serious - now, what if one of these viruses actually causes an accident. I guess I dont know something - because, I dont understand why they cant have Nuclear Capability - I mean Israel who did 911 building demolition has a unknown number of nuclear weapons and they are not part of the IAEA non-proliferation treaty and IRAN is and cant have them.... ???? and we have been violating Pakistans air space and killing its citizens and it has Nukes..... its a crazy world we live - thats for sure --- plus - if you have oil you have dollars and if you have dollars you have russian nukes.... so what is really going on ???
The one thing that would really screw up the west would be a Data Bomb - that wormed its way through all of the records and corrupted the back ups. if it was done right - no one would exist or have any digital property. aka bank accounts - mortgages - police records - etc etc....

stunex virus
Thunderstruck Virus
edit on 26-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
because the moment they launch any kind of "justified" attack, the US and Israel, along with a huge coalition will form within an hour of that happening and Iranian border bases would be bombed to dust for a ground invasion into Tehran from a whole bunch of angles, along with a Cyber-attack of critical facilities and most likely what we saw in Syria and Libya, the arming of Civilian defectors etc.. all they can do is push the time scale back by months to offset it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Wasn't this thread just posted and wasn't it just closed ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think it's because they never wanted war and had no intentions of developing Nukes as the West is so keen on accusing them of.

By not striking back they are proving to the World that they are not the aggressors and never were. Also if they do strike back it could very well be the precursor to WW3 with them being blamed.

Hard for the World to get riled up over someone that isn't a threat IMO.

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Wasn't this thread just posted and wasn't it just closed ?

Your a wise old owl, aren't ya?

I'd just like to add that this is a reason for the OP to vent or rant. Must not have found the rant section yet!
edit on 26-7-2012 by Sulie because: add text

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

they closed it because there was an existing thread - but the context and content are not fitting for those threads. on the subject.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The USA aggressors want a war with Iran but they need a good reason to kick it off so they are essentially rattling the bees nest and running, Iran knows what's going on of course and are showing an example by not rising to the challenge, that's pretty much the whole Iran situation in a nugget.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I think it's because they never wanted war and had no intentions of developing Nukes as the West is so keen on accusing them of.

By not striking back they are proving to the World that they are not the aggressors and never were. Also if they do strike back it could very well be the precursor to WW3 with them being blamed.

Hard for the World to get riled up over someone that isn't a threat IMO.

Peace

I remember hearing that Iran supported terrorists in Iraq for awhile, but one could view that as something like America supporting "rebels" in Libya.
Either way, their justifications for a war with Iran are completely Illegal and non-existant.

link   
Two words, Iraq and Afghanistan. To launch any kind of offensive against the west without significant support from the east would be suicide. This is not to say that Iraq or Afghanistan launched any kind of offensive attack, but that the aftermath of a western occupation is self evident.

link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

they closed it because there was an existing thread - but the context and content are not fitting for those threads. on the subject.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Because Iran and Russia are working together. The us is fighting a proxy war with Russia.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

I suppose. It's still here so I guess you're all good.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I thought that too at first - but if you have been watching Russian Politics you will see they too are having problems as Moscow and other major cities are preparing very much like our cities and town - to put down protests and public violence is anticipated - sort of ahead of the storm... so I think they are part of what ever is going on in the international race to be the surpremo Fascist State. China has always been in turm oil and its really hard to get information since tenimen square ordeal. if you do get information its like a one day event - nothing you can chart to see if it is esculating like here in the states its very chartable...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts, theories and opinions in these earlier existing threads:

Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join