It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing the water! Auroa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Could Auroa just be the elites idea of testing how "warm" the water is, see what they can get away with, how well the population handles what just happened and move from there sort of thing? cough cough, the Olympics
edit on 26-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Are you suggesting that something will happen at the olympics?
Go on I'm listening
(Leans back)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
im just saying, if we make a big enough fuss about this case, maybe it will scare them away from the olympics if they ever had a thought or two

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
its all about committing a crime with one person and framing another after youve drugged, hypnotized aor brainwashed him. see what i mean, look below.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Hmmm..

Hope the above comes through.

What you are looking at is a gent that has lost weight. As you can see the base level artifacts i have highlighted confirm its the same person.

Nasal Ridge - This is the same, exactly the same
Base of the mandible - Again the jaw line, and mandible is exactly the same
"Adams Apple" (thyroid cartilage) - Appears to be the same density and and shape
Ear - Ridge on the on the upper left cartlidge is identicle, down to the slight bumps
Eye sockets - shape appears to be identicle, however at this angle i cannot confirm this as true.

Over all shape of the face has changed, which is consistant with rapid weight loss, including the displacement of the nasal orifice', and a slight decrease in nasal cartlidge (causing the tip of the nose to raise slightly). The latter is rare, outside trauma could also cause this depending on the site of the hit.

Non-Specifics - Face shape has clearly changed which is consistant with weight loss (or the use of substances like Nicotine etc).

I give this a 90% chance these two photos are of the exact same person. Without having a high res photos i cant point out any more than that, so my apologies.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Spruk because: Forgot the pic

top topics

join