It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My apologies, something went wrong in my original post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi there,
I had tried to post yesterday and it looks like it failed.

I just wanted to says Hi.

I am a person that likes to think about every side of things that interest me. That is one of the reasons that I love this site. I get to see others perspectives.

I don't believe that everything in this world is always as it is presented. Sometimes yes, but others no.

I believe that there are things out there that have yet to be explained. Not that there is no explanation.

Everything should be questioned in this world and only things that are valid will stand up to being questioned.

I am in my early 40's (ouch) and I'm married with 5 children and live in a very small town. I grew up in a large city.

Why do I tell complete strangers all of this? So, if you read my posts, you know where I'm coming from.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am sorry that yesterday, I must have had a brain fart and messed it up.

Good day,
Froglette

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by froglette

welcome to the site, i like your name, its cute!!

Tenth will probably be here in a minute to give you the lowdown, see you on the boards.
edit on 26-7-2012 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thank you. It's a nickname my mother gave me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Welcome! You have now officially entered our cyber padded facility. All ur Base r Now Belong to Us.

Please don't let my affinity for fried frog legs alarm you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Welcome to the deep end of the pond. I saw your original thread yesterday, was hoping you'd be back....glad you made it.

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.....

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Hi there, I like the things you had to say, exact to my point of view also.
Welcome! have fun!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I take no offense, I'm mean it's cyber space. Kinda like what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?

I love your avatar. Charlie Chan was one of my heroes when I was younger. Saturday mornings, you know. He could always solve the mystery, but it was always with the help of one of his kids.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you. I saw your post but the thread was already closed. Thanks for the Frog pic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you. I love your signature. I've said something like to myself a couple of times.

top topics

join