It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

AC/DC thunderstruck - Virus hits Irans Nuclear Plant

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
AC/DC Virus hits IRAN Nuclear Facilities
I wonder why IRAN doesnt strike back ? At least they got something out of this cyber attack - some awesome tunes at full volume... this is getting a little to serious - now, what if one of these viruses actually causes an accident. I guess I dont know something - because, I dont understand why they cant have Nuclear Capability - I mean Israel who did 911 building demolition has a unknown number of nuclear weapons and they are not part of the IAEA non-proliferation treaty and IRAN is and cant have them.... ???? and we have been violating Pakistans air space and killing its citizens and it has Nukes..... its a crazy world we live - thats for sure --- plus - if you have oil you have dollars and if you have dollars you have russian nukes.... so what is really going on ???

for your enjoyment:




edit on 26-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Still a funny story

I agree.

I mean if they wanted to do real harm, they would have made the Virus play Justin Bieber.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
posted about a week ago
now about the search
:



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
AC/DC Virus hits IRAN Nuclear Facilities
I wonder why IRAN doesnt strike back ? At least they got something out of this cyber attack - some awesome tunes at full volume... this is getting a little to serious - now, what if one of these viruses actually causes an accident. I guess I dont know something - because, I dont understand why they cant have Nuclear Capability - I mean Israel who did 911 building demolition has a unknown number of nuclear weapons and they are not part of the IAEA non-proliferation treaty and IRAN is and cant have them.... ???? and we have been violating Pakistans air space and killing its citizens and it has Nukes..... its a crazy world we live - thats for sure --- plus - if you have oil you have dollars and if you have dollars you have russian nukes.... so what is really going on ???




Ha Ha Ha Ha

I love it. This is too funny. Can you imagine the looks on their faces ?




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Still a funny story

I agree.

I mean if they wanted to do real harm, they would have made the Virus play Justin Bieber.


LOL

This time was just a warning. Next time...




If I was your boyfriend .........



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
]
I wonder why IRAN doesnt strike back ? At least they got something out of this cyber attack - some awesome tunes at full volume..


I thinks this is brilliant! They aren't striking back because they are "Thunder Struck!"


. this is getting a little to serious - now, what if one of these viruses actually causes an accident. I guess I dont know something - because, I dont understand why they cant have Nuclear Capability - I mean Israel who did 911 building demolition has a unknown number of nuclear weapons and they are not part of the IAEA non-proliferation treaty and IRAN is and cant have them.... ???? and we have been violating Pakistans air space and killing its citizens and it has Nukes..... its a crazy world we live - thats for sure --- plus - if you have oil you have dollars and if you have dollars you have russian nukes.... so what is really going on ???


How do you go from talking about awesome tunes at full volume into a rant?





posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot
 


Sounds like the start of Ironman 2. Has anyone seen any fast flying dudes over the deserts?

And more importantly, has anyone seen Mickey Rourke lately???




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This would be a very creative way of alerting assets too far inside to contact ...just have the whole facility they are in come to life in a weird way. Just an idea. What an odd thing to have it do though...unless simply getting attention was the point. Covert used to be considered the top priority for these things.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie
 


It was easy - I finished talking about awesome tunes and then proceeded with my discussion of geo political issues that dont make much sense. simple and logical dont you think ?



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This would be a very creative way of alerting assets too far inside to contact ...just have the whole facility they are in come to life in a weird way. Just an idea. What an odd thing to have it do though...unless simply getting attention was the point. Covert used to be considered the top priority for these things.


Not really. Sometimes it's good to let your enemy know you are watching them and you know their every move. There is nothing hidden. So don't get any ideas.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think highway to hell would have been a better choice for a nuclear plant



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   


you go to log onto your nuclear reactor and you get angus young shuffling across the stage on one foot and 50,000 strong screaming "THUN-DER".

you can't beat that.

all time classic in the history of warfare.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by Sulie
 


It was easy - I finished talking about awesome tunes and then proceeded with my discussion of geo political issues that dont make much sense. simple and logical dont you think ?


I suppose, just like the musical virus......Shock and Awe! Ya, it hit in the the height of Ramadan!



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Please contribute to one of the ongoing threads on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks.


-closed



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join