It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Nibiru Threads Do We Need?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm very curious about this, as of late (and not surprising as December of this year draws closer), we see more and more "Nibiru" threads start up in the 2012 section of ATS.

I would almost recommend starting up a actual "Nibiru" forum for all these threads (that way come December 22nd, y'all can move them to the HOAX bin).

Seriously however, there are many Nibiru threads started up by a OP, who posts a video or 2 (some already posted elsewhere, same video, just a different YouTube date on it), and then get's abandoned by the OP quickly.

I've seen many threads on here started by members, only to have them closed by the mods because: the subject is already being discussed in another thread, or it's already been posted. But we don't see this with Nibiru threads.

It's gotten so bad that even the Nibiru supporters are tired of posting!

Just wondering...........
edit on 26-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
2 more.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i have no problem with nibiru threads. keep 'em coming. no more unneccessary than any others.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
i have no problem with nibiru threads. keep 'em coming. no more unneccessary than any others.

Then the subject should have it's own forum. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Man, I will take a Nibiru/Planet X thread over another Colorado shooting thread anytime.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Enough to keep us all entertained and laughing so we can avoid real issues.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

It does, it's called 2012.

Or Space Exploration.

Sure there are probably Niburu threads all over the place. But those are the two forums they should be in ideally.

As for how many we need? As many as members want to create and discuss varying aspects of the story and perhaps, often the same information.

If you think one thread in Nibiru is the same as another, then file an alert with a link to both threads and staff will close and redirect if we agree. (same as in content, not topic)

~Tenth
edit on 7/26/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well dern it, you didn't have to go and start another one, did you?!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
Well dern it, you didn't have to go and start another one, did you?!

Oh I would star your post if I could!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

It does, it's called 2012.

Or Space Exploration.

Sure there are probably Niburu threads all over the place. But those are the two forums they should be in ideally.

As for how many we need? As many as members want to create and discuss varying aspects of the story and perhaps, often the same information.

If you think one thread in Nibiru is the same as another, then file an alert with a link to both threads and staff will close and redirect if we agree. (same as in content, not topic)

~Tenth
edit on 7/26/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

I understand where you're coming from, but think of this:

Look at all the different forums there are. Why does Chemtrails have it's own forum? Would that not fall under Fragile Earth? or General Conspiracies? or NWO?

Here is the other thing: while yes, there are a lot of Nibiru threads with people trying to say 2012 is the date, Sitchin (the father of Nibiru) actually didn't predict 2012 as it's return date. His "translations" indicated a much further date in the future.

The 2012 date was done by Nancy Lieder. So really in one sense, Nibiru (or "true" Nibiru....if there is such a thing) do not actually belong in 2012.

Then again, I personally think they belong in Skunk Works since the whole thing is "highly speculative"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Then again, I personally think they belong in Skunk Works since the whole thing is "highly speculative"

If you ask some members, every conspiracy on this site belongs in Skunk Works, or the Hoax Bin.

Seriously, I would agree that Niburu, Planet X, Hercolubus, Wormwood, et al. could stand its own forum considering it will not go away after 2012. Because not every believer in Niburu is stuck on 2012 as its arrival date. So look for threads on it long past this year.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I dont know - I count like 100+ every week we are talking about nibiru... but I started a thread about IRAN and the two threads they want me to post too - really doesnt jive with my thread - Why Doesnt Iran Strike Back ?
was to hot for them to let us discuss it - it would appear....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I was going to sarcastically respond to this thread with "All of them." As I thought about it though, ideally, I would like to see every Nibiru thread posted here. Unlike other sites that deal with the subject matter ATS is not overrun with fanatics. Instead we are tempered by rationality and logic. I think that if the Nibiru mythos was only discussed on ATS there would be a lot fewer threads being made as there would be a lot more people identifying it as the nonsense that it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I just did a quick run through of the first four pages of the "recent posts" list, and this is what I counted:

Colorado shooting: 10 threads

Olympics related: 9 threads

911 related: 5 threads

Chemtrails: 3 threads

Mitt Romney: 3 threads

NWO: 3 threads

Chick-Fil-A: 2 threads

Nibiru: 2 threads (not including this one)

So my question is this, why is Nibiru singled out for special treatment, Erik?

edit on 26-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So you decided to start another one?

Makes good sense

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
I just did a quick run through of the first four pages of the "recent posts" list, and this is what I counted:

Colorado shooting: 10 threads

Olympics related: 9 threads

911 related: 5 threads

Chemtrails: 3 threads

Mitt Romney: 3 threads

NWO: 3 threads

Chick-Fil-A: 2 threads

Nibiru: 2 threads (not including this one)

So my question is this, why is Nibiru singled out for special treatment, Erik?

edit on 26-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

Because as it has been pointed out: once January 2013 rolls around, your favorite subject won't have a home anymore......

There are a LOT of threads on the subject, and when next year rolls around, many more will be started up talking about the next date it's suppose to roll around. :shrug:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Look at the total number of threads for all those topics. The only ones that might beat out Nibiru are 9/11 and NWO. Now compare the number of 9/11 and NWO threads that present novel ideas to the number of Nibiru threads that present novel ideas. Nibiru threads are lacking when it comes to original ideas. The theory pretty much hasn't changed since the discovery of brown dwarfs. Sure you'll get a new theory every time a new celestial object is discovered or proposed but then you'll get the same thread made 20 times over. For an example of this just look at all the Elenin threads from a year ago. Erik has a legitimate point in his OP. We have tons of Nibiru threads but for the most part they all contain the same information. The only difference is the source in the OP is a different YouTube video or blog.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Because as it has been pointed out: once January 2013 rolls around, your favorite subject won't have a home anymore......

There are a LOT of threads on the subject, and when next year rolls around, many more will be started up talking about the next date it's suppose to roll around. :shrug:

Erik, you are wise but missed the mark on this one. Planet X is not my favorite subject. Spiritual awkening is. I thought you would have inferred that from my Avatar - unfortunately I'm not able to change my name.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nibiru threads are here with purpose.

Annunaki propaganda is all over the internet. Ascension to the 5th dimension is just Annunaki disinformation.
Also "Ashtar Command", "Federation of light" are also Annunaki propaganda.

After Amstel Rotschild created Bavarian Illuminati org. they infiltrated FreeMasons and after that Annunaki took over the control over them on psychic level. Later they created org. Knights Templar again. Today they control everything on the planet thru those organizations. They cannot come into our solar system but they working to create Black Hole from there's side and here in "Cern" someone want to do the same. Well other details are in the rare video of Chris Thomas. (the most credible man)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Man, I will take a Nibiru/Planet X thread over another Colorado shooting thread anytime.

new topics

top topics

join