learn more

"Why in the World are They Spraying" Official Trailer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I was the same way until a few months ago. Came home to a message on the answering machine someone had left with Judge Napolitano's "What happened to the constitution" rant. (awesome by the way) My life hasn't been the same since.

We're under heavy assault by Illuminati on every front. Chemtrails are real and they're working. Look at the droughts and heat conditions everywhere. It doesn't take a scientist to figure it out. And if you go outside to watch the applications, that'll seal the deal for any rational person even of little intelligence.

This is part of the plan for their New World Order. They're removing the food and feed crops to begin an ugly process of removing 6.5 billion people from existence. Chemtrails go towards doing this in many, many other ways.

A few are weakening our immune systems so a flu or other disease of their choosing will be more virulent and deadly; HAARP is more effective for earthquakes with the 70,000% increases in our soils (more conductivity) ; Normal seeds won’t grow in these soils anymore so farmers are being forced to even greater extents to have to buy their seeds from Monsanto who just patented an aluminum and drought resistant gene for corn, wheat, soy and etc. ; Less sun for humans makes them more susceptible to cancer and further weakens our immune systems ; and of course not last and not least is the fact that Evergreen Air out of McMinville Oregon is getting rich! They have the contract worldwide for applying all the toxic crap in our air. There’s more but that’s a good starter. Chemtrails are as real as real gets and they’re killing us all everywhere except China for whatever reason.

It’s time for a revolution people.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Sulphur, aluminum, barium, strontium, silver iodide, carbon nanotubes...blah blah blah...functions are in the video "What in the World are They Spraying" out of the mouths of the geoengineering gurus. (Hypothetically speaking, of course

Let's see strontium..

Strontium ( /ˈstrɒntiəm/ STRON-tee-əm) is a chemical element with symbol Sr and atomic number 38. An alkaline earth metal, strontium is a soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element that is highly reactive chemically. The metal turns yellow when exposed to air.

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't see too many yellow so called chemtrails, I wonder why..

Silver Iodide...

Silver iodide is an inorganic compound with the formula AgI. The compound is a bright yellow solid, but samples almost always contain impurities of metallic silver that give a gray coloration. The silver contamination arises because AgI is highly photosensitive. This property is exploited in silver-based photography. Silver iodide is also used as an antiseptic and in cloud seeding.

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice the key word here...cloud seeding?

Carbon Nanotubes...

Carbon Nanotube Technology can be used for a wide range of new and existing applications:
•Conductive plastics
•Structural composite materials
•Flat-panel displays
•Gas storage
•Antifouling paint
•Micro- and nano-electronics
•Radar-absorbing coating
•Technical textiles
•Ultra-capacitors
•Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) tips
•Batteries with improved lifetime
•Biosensors for harmful gases
•Extra strong fibers

www.nanocyl.com...

Funny I don't see chemtrails on that list....I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
As a sequel to his popularly acclaimed video, "What in the World are They Spraying?", Michael J. Murphy is preparing to launch "Why in the World are They Spraying?" this fall (2012).

Just a little caveat here. Michael J. Murphy has publicly stated that he's not telling what he things is the truth. He views the public as children, and they (you) can't handle the truth. What he really thinks is going on is depopulation. But he cloaks it in "geoengineering", because

We need a conscious awakened and an aware public who is willing to address this in a prudent way, there are number of ways it can be [laughs] this can be addressed, and a number of people who address this in anger and fear, some other areas, may have set us back a little bit, so we had to do a lot of damage control here in Maui and get the attention in a non-confrontational way - it's hard to do when you are aware of what is going on but it's essential.

We had had a lot of damage control here in Maui, because when Bruce Douglas, who really had the idea, and wanted to run with the bill, he called up the Mayor's office. He said 'I'd like to have a private meeting', and they said 'well - about what', and he said "well, I'd like to talk to you about geoengineering', they said "we don't know what that is', he said 'many people know about it as the "chemtrail" issue', [laughs] the Mayor's office said 'nooooo..., no no no, you're those crazy people', and Bruce said 'no, ... we're not those crazy people', they said 'well, we get five calls a week of people who are screaming and saying we are dumping toxins to kill everybody, in the sky!'. And Bruce said 'no, I'm sorry that people have been very antagonistic and very angry calling you, and we want to talk to you about facts and figures in this."

So we went in, we presented the film, which by the way has been a very effective tool, and we address this in a way that was easily understood by our political leaders. As a result they moved, and are moving forward, with this bill. But a number of people come in, and,

There are several levels of truth, and several agendas associated with these programs, most of the agendas are far beyond what many people would even accept as reality. And what I mean by that it's similar to math, and algebra, and I was a teacher for a number of years, I taught third through eighth grade, and while I could introduce basic levels of math to the third graders, and algebra to the eighth graders, I couldn't come in with that algebra to the third graders, and in introducing any issue, you have to know who your audience is, you have to know the levels of the issue that they are able to comprehend and accept, and that's the most important, so while I believe that there is a depopulation agenda associated with these programs, and Bill Gates who has spoken about eugenics, I don't think thats the most prudent way to address it when you are going in to a public official, because essential that's probably something that many of them have never heard and it could be beyond the reality...
[...]
Our agenda is not to tell everybody as much truth as we know. Our agenda is to teach, educate these people, and move towards getting these programs stopped. So it's sort of, if you look at truth, truth is a very powerful weapon, but you put a weapon in a child's hands, that does not have the wisdom to use it they could do a lot of damage, and unfortunately that's something that we experienced here, but I can't stress the importance of knowing the audience that you speak to, and addressing it at a level that they'll not only comprehend but be able to to accept.

So when you watch his films, keep in mind that what he is saying is not necessarily exactly what he believes. It's just what he wants you, the child, to think right now.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

LOL? LOL I am not scared of you or the government. We are the people!
edit on 29-7-2012 by dw31243 because: LOL
edit on 29-7-2012 by dw31243 because: We are the people

If you have a problem with Chemtrails or the people who post the truth take it up with me Charles Pearl. You can go with what I say so... Take your insecurities with me! Not with the people who post the truth.

I am not scared of you!

edit on 29-7-2012 by dw31243 because: Quote.
edit on 29-7-2012 by dw31243 because: Internet Trolls

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
reply to post by Uncinus

We all know Chemtrails are real.

We do??
Thanks for telling em that - otherwise I would have presumed he complete and utter lack of any actual evidence for them existing was good reas to think they are fiction.

Why do you bother to post this crap other than a pay check?

I can get paid for this???
where do I apply?

Keep your job and I will keep posting the truth!!!

To keep posting the truth you first have to start posing anythgni truthful!!

Chemtrails are real; all we have to do is look up and see those planes that spray us every day.

All I ever see is contrails
How can you tell what a chemtrail is???

edit on 29-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

LOL ALoysius the Gaul.

You are famous on the Chicago Chemtrail Underground Network.

We all know who you work for.

Keep posting; we will keep laughing

Charles Pearl.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

LOL ALoysius the Gaul.

You are famous on the Chicago Chemtrail Underground Network.

There are chemtrails underground now too??

We all know who you work for.

Who's that then?

did you mean to post some information telling people how to tell contrails from chemtrails as well as this lightweight ad hom on me?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul...

If you have balls I am going to kick them!

You better know the score.
edit on 29-7-2012 by dw31243 because: Spelling

Internet Trolls better slow down and check the speed limit; get too much light and I will dim it!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

As a walk throught the valley of Chemtrail Land....

No matter what city, what state... what country, what town?

I can see there is no place to run.. no place to hide...

I want to ask why?

Hey Internet Trolls... I know you here me calling you.

Thought you wanted some but see that you did not want some...

So let's get it on like Marvin Gates...

Take the cash and sit it on the hood or your cadillac.

Start a thread: Chemtrails: Charles Pearl vs. Internet Trolls.

edit on 29-7-2012 by dw31243 because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

So no actual evidence then.

not really a surprise, but it's always a good question to ask

Who is it I'm working for???

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What are you going to do stop the planes from spraying>? LOL I am not scared of you or the government. We are the people!

I'm not trying to scare you.

The chemtrail promoters are the ones who are trying to scare people.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

It is almost quiet on the threads tonight but the Internet Trolls from the USA start producing... It don't make sense.

Why should I be scared of posting the truth on abovetopsecret threads while living in the USA? I ought to be safe in this country.

edit on 29-7-2012 by dw31243 because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

So what is the actual evidence that "chemtrails" caused that heatwave??

Why were there no heatwaves in other years when there were chemtrails?? What about "chemtrails" that coincide with cold snaps?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thought I was done posting in this thread...just goes to show, you never know and it pays to be flexible and open.

How dare you make an attempt to deride and discredit Michael J. Murphy, the creator of the what & why chemtrail videos. Crawl back under the rock you came out from.

You preach your bunk science from your bunk website and, when your propaganda doesn't seem to be having any effect, you start slandering. And twisting.

Murphy, along with Carnicom and the other greats in exposing toxic skies, operate under a continuous program of discrediting by you and your ilk. That's because you left logic and science behind a long time ago and chose darker pursuits.

There never needs to be a single persistent contrail in the sky because the technology and actions to eliminate them have, for the most part, existed since WWII. And you have never proven that the trails of sky grids are contrails - never. You just assumed that people would think that.

Our skies are full of deliberate chemtrails, fine-tuned over this past decade +, to persist longer and longer and to spread, obscuring the sky.

Unless you're in the tropics and some sub-tropics or in the arctic, you can look up and observe it being done. In the tropics, you can look up and observe the attempts.

Spraying filth, that is 'safe', has created health problems.

Your looney tunes website has never proven outrageously persistent contrails. There is nothing on your website or on any website anywhere that proves that grids in our skies are contrails. It's an assumption. A dangerous one.

There are a lot of people, not necessarily on ATS, who are looking at a number of different motives. My own thoughts on motive have changed since I discovered HAARP. And since I discovered that HAARP can be explained in sound bites. And that chemtrails can too. And that you can too.

I think you've got money riding on how many people you can fool into thinking that your bunk science is actually something.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

The last paragraph of your post: ???. Just to be safe, I'm not agreeing to anything.

Just curious: since contrails are so easy to eliminate, what do you think is the motive for filling the sky with them and what do you think the purpose of sky grids is?

Other than the method I outlined above, HOW are they so easy to eliminate? Or put another way, how do you prevent water from freezing at -30 degrees?

The 'motive' is, I would guess making money from air transport, their purpose is the same as the purpose of any exhaust from any combustion engine. I am still fascinated that you think they are something else.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

This must be the insomniac's hour. But no, you're in daylight while I'm at 3:30am.

The 'motive' is, I would guess making money from air transport, their purpose is the same as the purpose of any exhaust from any combustion engine. I am still fascinated that you think they are something else.

When I was in high school, someone analyzed my handwriting, in depth. One of the things he wrote out was that I have the ability to string together seemingly unrelated items into a whole. I met one other person in my life with this same handwriting quirk. Scary guy. Richer than God.

I think your 'fascination', as in inability to understand why I see chemtrails, is programming and ELF waves. Just my opinion.

Other than the method I outlined above, HOW are they so easy to eliminate? Or put another way, how do you prevent water from freezing at -30 degrees?

There are several problems with the method you outlined. It makes illogical assumptions. i.e. 'large transport' 'at...altitude' 'denser air lower down' etc. In WWII avoiding contrails meant living another day. There's a really good article on it that I linked in another thread but can't find right now because I'm on a different computer. It's actually written by someone who doesn't believe in chemtrails. And yet he proves chemtrails. Or, rather, he proves that what we see today can't be contrails.

And then you ask the wrong question: "HOW are they so easy to eliminate?"

They're hard to create. It's a fluke. Or it's a bomber squadron in stormy weather in winter flying in formation.

There was a poster in another thread who put up a study where they actually went out and had instruments available to find perfect and ideal conditions for persistent contrails and still failed 80% of the time they tried because they didn't have a weather front.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Thought I was done posting in this thread...just goes to show, you never know and it pays to be flexible and open.

How dare you make an attempt to deride and discredit Michael J. Murphy, the creator of the what & why chemtrail videos. Crawl back under the rock you came out from.

You preach your bunk science from your bunk website and, when your propaganda doesn't seem to be having any effect, you start slandering. And twisting.

I tell all of what I think to be the truth. Murphy, by his own admission, does not. He discredits himself.

My "bunk website" is a debunking website. I look for things that are wrong, and I point them out. On another thread here someone asked if anyone could point out any mistake on contrailscience.com. Nobody did.

You keep saying that persistent contrails are rare. But all the actual science and history of contrails says they are not. That science and history is what I present on contrailscience.com. If you disagree with it, then why is there nothing wrong?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

There was a poster in another thread who put up a study where they actually went out and had instruments available to find perfect and ideal conditions for persistent contrails and still failed 80% of the time they tried because they didn't have a weather front.

You are referring to the this study from 1972: You are misinterpreting the study- they were looking for not just contrail persistence but actual GROWTH of the ice crystals...which is a requires an atmosphere supersaturated with respect to ice- read it again:

ciresweb.colorado.edu...

...and yes, it was only 20% of the time they found these conditions but that is torturing the data...the study was 10days long and they only had supersaturated conditions on 2 days...2 days out of 10. Is that really the sample set you are basing your claim of "rare" on??

...and yet the very first sentence in the paper explicitly says this " It is OFTEN observed that contrails spread considerably"

You do not seem to be able to grasp the basic physics that allow contrail formation and persistence- not be able to grasp the reality that these conditions are common occurrence in the atmosphere and together with the huge volume of air traffic- there are a lot of persistent contrails to be expected...

Can you explain why you thinks persistent contrails are rare and why - given the the 10,000s of flights everyday- that contrails grids should not be expected?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Murphy, along with Carnicom and the other greats in exposing toxic skies, operate under a continuous program of discrediting by you and your ilk. That's because you left logic and science behind a long time ago and chose darker pursuits.

There never needs to be a single persistent contrail in the sky because the technology and actions to eliminate them have, for the most part, existed since WWII. And you have never proven that the trails of sky grids are contrails - never. You just assumed that people would think that.

Our skies are full of deliberate chemtrails, fine-tuned over this past decade +, to persist longer and longer and to spread, obscuring the sky.

Unless you're in the tropics and some sub-tropics or in the arctic, you can look up and observe it being done. In the tropics, you can look up and observe the attempts.

Spraying filth, that is 'safe', has created health problems.

Your looney tunes website has never proven outrageously persistent contrails. There is nothing on your website or on any website anywhere that proves that grids in our skies are contrails. It's an assumption. A dangerous one.

There are a lot of people, not necessarily on ATS, who are looking at a number of different motives. My own thoughts on motive have changed since I discovered HAARP. And since I discovered that HAARP can be explained in sound bites. And that chemtrails can too. And that you can too.

I think you've got money riding on how many people you can fool into thinking that your bunk science is actually something.

In the entire above post....I saw nothing that addressed the topic, addressed the science, or offered an alternative explanation.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Why aren't the trails seen frequently here in the hottest regions ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join