It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Why in the World are They Spraying" Official Trailer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"Why in the World are They Spraying" Official Trailer

As a sequel to his popularly acclaimed video, "What in the World are They Spraying?", Michael J. Murphy is preparing to launch "Why in the World are They Spraying?" this fall (2012).

The trailer explores motive for chemtrail spraying and this motive seems to funnel down to: if you can control the weather, you can rule the world. And chemtrails, according to the meteorologist quoted throughout the trailer, are a vital component of controlling the weather. A certain expertise in chemtrailing needs to be in place for true weather control to proceed.

Today we see China, Russia, the U.S., Australia, the U.K. etc. talking about and involved in weather modification of one form or another. Are we watching the race for the new dominance? Have blocks of countries already allied themselves one with another in this race?

Behind this race are the bankers and insurance people, poised to make money by having inside information ahead of each individual experiment. These money-makers sit outside of national boundaries without a patriot's claim or stake and, as elitists, outside of a global population's concerns about drought and food and mysterious plant and tree die-offs.

So that's the thread: let's talk about weather control with a look to world dominance and greed as a motive for chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
this seems quite relevant:

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" Christopher Hitchens, 1949 -2011

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, if one can control a region's weather, it can be assumed that they can control agriculture, tourism, and even the landscape itself. Perhaps it would be equally useful to blackmail countries who do not have such technology. The whole western half of the US relies heavily on rainfall and snow melt to fill their reservoirs each year. Without enough of that, the entire region dries up.

I cannot imagine it being used for productive purposes, such as making deserts bloom...although that is possible.

I do know that airborne weather control is being used, as there is a company who does it in our nearest little town, but I don't think they're very successful at it. If they were, we would have gotten more than 4 inches of rain last year.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I know I didn't hear that former weatherman say "Orgone" & "Chi" manipulation, did I? In the newsroom we called them, "Guesserologists." With affection though.

Having said that, only fools will deny that something is up in our skies. I used to dismiss the concept as silly (I wuz a fool) until I moved to my current location.

There's not a lot of aerial activity normally, and then all of the sudden they'll have the skies criss-crossed in a very short time. The weather ALWAYS behaves unusual after that.

Even my octogenarian pop who is the least conspiracy-minded gent you'll meet has put the two together.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
There's not a lot of aerial activity normally,

Actually, normally there is a massive amount of aerial activity - millions of flights per annum around the world -

And even in the USA - almost 9 million flights by regualr passenger aircraft with 10 seats of more in 2011 (that FAR Part 121 operations)

and then all of the sudden they'll have the skies criss-crossed in a very short time. The weather ALWAYS behaves unusual after that.

Which is excellent evidence that it is created by atmospheric conditions that occur in advance of fronts - good stuff!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Doesn't apply or make sense in this case, Dancing Chicken. Relatively low-level flights of government issue in concentrated--but sporadic--activity leaving long-lasting sky residuals.

Has a distinctive modus operandi. I grew up on Air Force bases and served myself. They're definitely flight operations leaving unusual signatures.

It's not like there's not patents and other information out there you silly bird. Why are you so, "cocky" about this topic?

Dance, Chicken Dance!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

As a sequel to his popularly acclaimed video, "What in the World are They Spraying?", Michael J. Murphy is preparing to launch "Why in the World are They Spraying?" this fall (2012).

Acclaimed? Really?

So that's the thread: let's talk about weather control with a look to world dominance and greed as a motive for chemtrails.

So...no evidence of anything being sprayed so the discussion changes to why they are doing something for which there is no evidence of being done. Perfect.
I wonder why Murphy wouldn't join in Marmons' "chemtrail" lawsuit. I guess there's no profit in actually trying to do something about the "spraying", just in making movies about it.
www.youtube.com...

Throwing cloud seeding into the "chemtrail" mix? Perfect.
Orgone? Seriously?

edit on 7/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" Christopher Hitchens, 1949 -2011

This is not really to talk about whether or not chemtrails exist. I've been asking you to look up but that's just too too hard. How about we just compromise for the time being and say that grid lines in the sky exist? That way you won't be operating under a handicap here.

And, btb, that quote works both ways because, and this is well known, you have never proven that grid lines in the sky are outrageously persistent contrails a la WWII. In fact, your theory, has been shot down a number of times in this forum.

(And why do you keep throwing up that Boeing chart in every thread in this forum? The one that Boeing put together to show that accidents with their craft were within acceptable paramaters. The one where the light gray-blue bars don't represent take-offs but rather signify flight hours. Are you resorting to trickery now?)

So how do you feel about global dominance through weather control as a motive for sky grids?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Doesn't apply or make sense in this case, Dancing Chicken. Relatively low-level flights of government issue in concentrated--but sporadic--activity leaving long-lasting sky residuals.

Has a distinctive modus operandi. I grew up on Air Force bases and served myself. They're definitely flight operations leaving unusual signatures.

ditto and ditto

It's not like there's not patents and other information out there you silly bird.

There are patents for all sorts of things - having a patent is not teh same as having "it" fitted to every commercial airliner in the world though.

Why are you so, "cocky" about this topic?

Dance, Chicken Dance!

Whatever you do, don't bother with verifiable evidence!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thankyou for your contribution. In the trailer, the meteorologist states, "...the agenda was drought, the agenda was to kill the storm at least in that one particular spot."

I do know that airborne weather control is being used, as there is a company who does it in our nearest little town, but I don't think they're very successful at it. If they were, we would have gotten more than 4 inches of rain last year.

The seemingly overnight explosion of high tech cloud seeding in the U.S. dovetailing with the escalating drought and the fact that 'official' science has NEVER proclaimed that cloud seeding works, makes one wonder, imo, what it's really all about.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thankyou for your personal touch contribution here. Observing and location are how I eventually came to my conclusions as well. When I first noticed sky grids, I lived in an area without air traffic, without an airport and not on any flight path.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So...no evidence of anything being sprayed so the discussion changes to why they are doing something for which there is no evidence of being done. Perfect.

I appreciate your dilemma, from your stance, in not being able to reply to my question on motive which you might view as a damned if you do; damned if you don't type of scenario.

Motive, though, like the meteorologist in the trailer said, is important for a lot of people in order to be able to understand the popular movement against chemtrails.

Your statement, however, is not accurate in saying that there is no evidence. There is plenty of evidence. Have you watched "What in the World are They Spraying?"?

Sky grids are pretty alarming and in your face. Both sides in this issue have put up outrageous sky grid pictures. Perhaps you could speak to a motive for sky grids, then, especially since it is so easy to eliminate persistent contrails completely and has been since WWII.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Have you watched "What in the World are They Spraying?"?

Yes. Yes I have. It presents no evidence.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any ideas on why Murphy would not participate in the lawsuit if he had any evidence?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Your thread, that you linked to, wherein you claim to debunk "What in the World are They Spraying?" is...typical of all the other 'they tested in the wrong place' or 'they tested the wrong materials' or 'the tests are the same result as from WWII.' Let's face it - there's a lot of back pedalling going on. Have you heard the one about the extra sulphur in the atmosphere? It's supposedly from small volcanos!! They are somehow getting their payload lofted higher than it used to be!! It's all starting to sound a bit like vaudeville to me.

Any ideas on why Murphy would not participate in the lawsuit if he had any evidence?

I offerred you a way to participate topically in this thread without having to agree to anything nefarious but you insist on trying to create dissension, where there is none, instead. I'm not psychic, even though you are asking me to be, so I'm just going to say, perhaps, he knows his role? Why do you ask? Is there some point you want to make here?

So...no thoughts on the sky grids? Motive for them?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Let's face it - there's a lot of back pedalling going on.

By whom?

Have you heard the one about the extra sulphur in the atmosphere? It's supposedly from small volcanos!!

Yes I have. And yes it is, as quite dramatically demonstrated by the evidence presented. Evidence, real evidence. Something that Michael Murphy doesn't have.

I offerred you a way to participate topically in this thread without having to agree to anything nefarious but you insist on trying to create dissension, where there is none, instead.

Where there is none? What are you talking about?

The trailer explores motive for chemtrail spraying
There is a great deal of dissension about the existence of "chemtrails".

So...no thoughts on the sky grids? Motive for them?

I know the motive. Planes fly in different directions.

edit on 7/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There are many reasons our governments spray us with Chemtrails and hire Internet Trolls to tell us we are crazzy. Weather manipulation is one reason but doesn't explain the black beams and HAARP.

That said, the United States government and local weatherman use a company called Earth Networks / WeatherBug to track Chemtrail Operations across the United States. They have installed over 400 cameras that take pictures every 1/5 minutes to track the weather.

Here is the link: www.aws.com/deskwx/HD_Cams/default.asp

www.aws.com/deskwx/HD_Cams/default.asp

I have download over 50 gigabytes of Chemtrails from 2011-2012 and published a DVD recording the spraying across the United States.

Here is a video of the spraying that you won't see on the MSM.

edit on 27-7-2012 by dw31243 because: spelling

edit on 27-7-2012 by dw31243 because: link

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Thankyou for your input - very very interesting. The horizon seems to be a key focus for these HD cameras. And I often hear people mention that the spraying is thickest or spreads out thickest or appears thickest at the point where the sun/moon set. Also I wonder if some of the locations coincide with magnetic field lines and how HAARPsters might utilize that data.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Cause droughts, storms etc

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Phage

I appreciate your dilemma, from your stance, in not being able to reply to my question on motive which you might view as a damned if you do; damned if you don't type of scenario.

Motive, though, like the meteorologist in the trailer said, is important for a lot of people in order to be able to understand the popular movement against chemtrails.

Your statement, however, is not accurate in saying that there is no evidence. There is plenty of evidence. Have you watched "What in the World are They Spraying?"?

Sky grids are pretty alarming and in your face. Both sides in this issue have put up outrageous sky grid pictures. Perhaps you could speak to a motive for sky grids, then, especially since it is so easy to eliminate persistent contrails completely and has been since WWII.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

it's a damn shame he didn't take the money he is spending on this sequel and put it into renting that plane that can sample chemtrails and blow the whole conspiracy wide open.

Oh yea, he is knowingly afraid he will find they contain aircraft exhaust and his whole bag made out of carpet will fall apart.

Cloud seeding is invisible from the ground. it has nothing to do with X's or checkerboard patterns in the sky. Just obfuscation.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"...before jumping on the chemtrail bandwagon...was...I needed a motive, without a motive you can't say what they're doing and why they're doing it...you have to have a motive." Scott Stevens, Meteorologist speaking in 'Why in the World are They Spraying?' trailer.

In this forum there are always a number of people who can't even entertain the chemtrail viewpoint because there is no motive and so, seemingly, no reason for all of this spraying. The trailer puts forward a couple of notions: weather as a weapon for global supremacy and money to be made by knowing in advance what the weather will be and insuring based on that knowledge and collecting based on that inside information. Also making money by knowing what to invest in through inside information of what the weather will be like; knowing that there will be drought and so investing in GMO that offers drought resistant seed.

The ability to coerce other countries was put forward and could also be used, imo, to coerce individual states within the U.S.

Other posters in this thread feel that there is nothing deliberate going on and that sky grids are the result of increased air traffic and are produced by the criss-crossing of many planes flying in many directions in our skies on a daily basis.

Another poster felt that weather control is only part of the answer because it does not explain other phenomena and other installations, like HAARP, which are all events of the last decade or two. And that poster went on to graphically illustrate a system of 400 cameras throughout the U.S. and some in Canada taking a picture of the sky every 5 minutes. That thinking is in line with my own in that CALIPSO, an orbiting apparatus, samples and reports on cloud depth and optical visibility globally with an emphasis on cirrus/jet cirrus.

So, to me, there is a lot of data collection and studying going on having to do with the grids in our skies. Grids which have been shown to be responsible for global dimming and heat retention and which seem to have a correlation with drought and violent weather. Grids which don't ever need to be there because the activity and technology exists to eliminate them, if they are simply persistent contrails.

This motive of weather control also seems to tie-in nicely with the confusion over 'the climate is warming' and 'the climate is cooling.' That's because a warmer climate should not produce persistent contrails, in the classical WWII definition of a persistent contrail. So beyond the money motivation to maintain that 'the climate is cooling' there is also the bunk science of today's outrageously persistent contrails to maintain.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join