It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast of Revelation 17 and how it effects us today.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Alot of biblical scholars have read quite often, the Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ (or just book of Revelation for short). Some may ask. What is the Beast the Harlot rides on? Well, i am here to provide a little more insight into this Beast and it's incarnations throught history.

Revelation 17:9-11

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

The seven heads of the Beast are seven mountains. In prophetical language mountains are associated with kingdoms or empires. So from the time when Revelation was written, 5 empires/kingdoms had fallen. These are the first 5 empires that Israel ran afoul of from it's first inception as a nation of people. The head that "is" was the Roman empire which was the current and 6th head of the Beast when Revelation was first penned. The other that has not yet come is the 7th head of the Beast from when Revelation was first written, this was the next empire which was forged under Muhammad and Islam and it lasted for a short time (1300+ years biblical reckoning). The Islamic Caliphate/Ottoman Empire fell in 1924, this 7th head of the Beast is the Beast that was and is not and is going into perdition. This 7th head is the 8th and final head of the Beast. The 7th head of the Beast was dealt it's mortal wound in WWI, but it will survive and rise again and become the 8th head of the Beast.

The Muslim Brotherhood was created to revive the 7th head of the Beast and take the reborn Calpihate into the 8th and final empire which will fail and go into perdition.

God has been fighting the Beast since it reared it's head. Whenever the jews turned from him and became idolaters and turned their backs on him, he sent them into the belly of the Beast until they repented, and then he would strike whatever head he sent them into down when their hearts turned back wards him.

With the advent of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) their hearts had become so hardened that they rejected their Savior and he cast them out of the land he gave them and sent them into one last exile and the hands of the Roman general Titus and completed the task around 135 A.D. in which Caesar Hadrian then ploughed under the temple mount, renamed Israel into Syriac Palestina and gave it to the Ishmaelites (Arabs).

This portion of Revelation 17:9-11 is a timeline given to the believers of Messiah Jesus so that we would know how soon the end is. We are currently between the 7th and 8th heads of the Beast. The 8th head of the Beast is beginning to rise to power, the Caliphate will be reborn and that is what is going on in the M.E. right now, the Arab Spring, Libya, Egypt, Syria and soon to be Saudi Arabia. The Muslim Brotherhood is being set up into power whereby which they will revive the fallen Caliphate. We are just a short time away from seeing the rise of the 8th and final empire of the Beast.

Many people will reject this notion, turning their eyes away from current world events, denying what their eyes see even though it is all falling into place as old prophecies yet unfulfilled become fulfilled. Time isn't short, it's in the Last Hour of the last Day.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hey! What a surprise. Yet another "Islam is evil and of Satan. See, my interpretation of the Bible say so" post from Lonewolf.

I am totally and utterly shocked. How soon before you go into your lies about "Allah is a pagan moon god" and "taqiyya means that Muslims can lie in order to take over the world" that have debunked ad infinitum?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

What is not indisputable is that Islam is plagurised from the Jewish Talmud . But more over there is a place in the will of God for Islam as the other side of the family of Abraham .That place as Israels brothers like it or not is to bring about the Great Tribulation through the war of Gog and Magog thats upcoming soon . Jesus is sacred in both the Islamic and Christian faith . The Faith of Islam was taylored to circumnavigate Judiasm by a man named Mohammod . Jesus is the Christ , and through him and only his sacrificed and shed blood can you be saved . Christianity is not a cause or club where you can find your place and be accepted . It is a personal acceptance of the Lord Jesus and repentance of sin .Jews say that Jesus is not the Son of God . That was also adopted from the Talmud . Still Islam and the New Testament have some very interesting parellels concerning the endtimes .

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This seems very well researched.

I certainly haven't come up with a more fitting version and if anyone else has proof against this i would certainly like to hear it.

edit on 26-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
Hey! What a surprise. Yet another "Islam is evil and of Satan. See, my interpretation of the Bible say so" post from Lonewolf.

I am totally and utterly shocked. How soon before you go into your lies about "Allah is a pagan moon god" and "taqiyya means that Muslims can lie in order to take over the world" that have debunked ad infinitum?

Taqiyya does mean Muslims are permitted to lie to further Islam. You seriously cannot be trying to deny that.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It is evil and of Satan. You belong to the Beast and it's right there written in Revelation 17, ofcourse you need to know the history of Israel to establish the timeline.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

There is a difference with what is being said from Revelation and your connecting point to the Muslim faith. The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob spoke of a great work. When God added a Hebrew Hey to Abram, making him AbraHam, he was adding a letter that means, "Behold a Great Work." The Hebrew Hey is the pictograph from Abraham's language of Porto-Cannanite (Phonecian). What work is God saying that Abraham is to behold? Mohammad held the Torah in high regard.

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:

A group of Jews came and invited the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.

He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning similar to the one transmitted by Malik from Nafi' (No. 4431)."

From this hadith we learn the following lessons:

1. That prophet Muhammad had an authentic copy of the Torah which was widely used in his times ... The Jews did not protest that Muhammad's copy was any different than their own. In fact, it probably was a copy from the Jews, since Muhammad or the Arabs could not read it themselves. This copy was God's infallible word. There was no corruption in the Scriptures, Allah's inerrant Word. (cf.Yunus 94)

2. The very fact that he called the Scripture for reference should be an example to every Muslim today. We notice that the prophet withdrew the cushion from beneath him and put the Torah on it. This is how every devout Muslim should treat Allah's holy Scriptures.

3. The very fact that the prophet said, "I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee" should be an exhortation to all of us to believe in all the Bible, following his example. Don't get silly on me and say, "But Timothy, we don't have the authentic original Torah". Do you know better than prophet Muhammad? He himself asserted his belief in the Holy Scriptures which were handed down from generation to generation, until his own time. And that our scriptures are faithful copies of those at Muhammad's time is easy to demonstrate with archeological and manuscript evidence.

The Great Work of God in Abraham is the nation of Israel. There can be no dispute in this. The thread of truth runs through Jacob.

YHVH, in the same Phoenician script is read from right to left.

H - Behold a Great Work
V - Hand
H - Behold a Great Work
Y - Nail

Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail

What is that Great Work God set into the history of mankind to save the world? Jesus. Jesus is the first image created by God.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Set our differences aside and think this through. Jesus is a man, but also God as the Living Word fulfilled. Use your scientific mind to see it clearly.

God is One before the universe is in existence. If God created a perfect being, he is only making a copy of Himself. For us to be different, we must be an image of God. But how could God create us in perfection without making us Himself? The first image is Himself. The above verse says it twice. We are INSIDE God's created image of the universe. It's an image of light. God then Images Himself within the universe as the LORD of the universe. Why?

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

God then creates mankind as artificial creations to develop our sentience. The LORD already has a Holy Spirit (Consciousness). Man is a work. This means the Good Shepherd raises us as children. Love is the law we learn. There is no higher law. What are we promised? The same Holy Spirit as God. Can God be one, yet three? Yes. Look at Light. Light is a duality of particle and wave. What was Jesus called in John 1? WORD. A word is a wave. What is missing from light?

Father (LIGHT)
Son (Wave / WORD)
Holy Spirit (Consciousness)

God is one, projected into reality with three. We are one, a product of the projection. Your body is particle and wave with consciousness. A Holy Spirit is refined.

Show me this from the Quran.

Before you say I am making God an image and idol, consider the nature of God revealing himself to man as a kinsman. This goes back to the Jubilee laws in the Torah. It's a requirement for a kinsman to redeem a slave from a foreign master. The foreign master is Satan, sin and death.

The image is not seen. God appeared once to conquer sin and death for us and redeem us from the trial here in the wilderness. It's all in the plan God set in the Torah. The prophecy in this OP only states the current timeline in that Great Work. We have arrived. See Jesus for what he is.

edit on 26-7-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
This seems very well researched.

I certainly haven't come up with a more fitting version and if anyone else has proof against this i would certainly like to hear it.

edit on 26-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

It was written before Islam was ever established, during the reign of the 6th head of the Beast when Rome was in control of the Beast. This tells you exactly where we are in the timeline and that the Islamic Caliphate shall be established. Revelation 17:9-11 is written as prophecy to show those who knew the history of Israel (believers in Messiah Jesus) what time period they lived in so they would know where at in the timeline they lived but it was also directd at the last generation, so they could prepare. Apostle John prophesied Islam rising to power.

Right now the 8th head of the Beast is coming into power, thats why the Muslim Brotherhood is gaining control of the M.E., the MB was created to revive the Beast, after it recieved it's mortal wound in 1924.

God struck down every other head of the Beast, in WWI while believers in Christ were slogging through the trenches in WWI fighting, they carried Jesus with them into battle.

Remember when Saul met Jesus on his travels searching for more christians to torment, Jesus said to him "Saul, why do you persecute me?". Every christian Saul imprisoned, had tortured and executed, he was actually striking at Christ himself because we are his "body". Everything done to his people, is done to him. If you murdered his people, tortured or tormented them, than it was done to him. If you showed mercy, kindness and compassion to his people. You did so to him. This is why:

Matthew 25:31-46

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy[c] angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

What is done to us is done to him. He is in us and we are in him. When Hitler murdered the jews in WWII, christians signed up to help them, Jesus was extending his hand to them again. When Hitler was struck down it was the Messiah striking him down. Even now his hand is on Israel, because he is in us and we are in him. Their redemption draws nigh.
edit on 26-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You are here for a reason. There is no doubt. God works in the hearts of the elect. Your heart should tell you that love is above all else. Answer me this question: What law is necessary if all of mankind lives by the golden rule of loving others as yourself? What law could be broken? All law is there to protect the innocent from the guilty. If we love one another, there is no need for law. This is what Jesus comes to bring mankind. Love is the fulfillment of the law and your proof that Jesus had a Gospel that is worthy of our attention. The new testament says to know them by their fruit.

Does Islam and Sherie Law reflect this type of love--even for enemies? No. None of our actions, for any humans living today, are reflective of this level of love for others. This is because we have not been fully raised to God's Holy Spirit yet. What is missing?

Follow the timeline from the same Torah we both hold common:

Islam recently said that Barnabas was a Muslim. Let's see what he has to say on the issue as a third witness. The Torah says that, "Upon the witness of two or three, a matter is settled."

Epistle of Barnabas 15:3 "Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

Do you see the truth from the timeline of ages below and from what Barnabas said? Let truth set you free from the lie of hatred. Satan steals, kills and destroys. Christianity is the revelation of Jesus, the firstfruits of the law fulfilled. Love is the answer and this one word can set you free to know the truth.

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

I share this because I love you. Does Ishmael love Issac? Does Ishmael love the Christian in Egypt? Does Issac love Ishmael? Who loves them all? Do the Christians love others and turn the other cheek--even enemies? Yes. They are singular in this.

Again. The answer reveals itself.

Where are we on the timeline above? On the leading edge of receiving the Holy Spirit. Salvation comes after 1000 years of peace under the leadership of our King. Jesus comes to set us free from Egypt. Again, the Torah is our common story. This is the great work in Abraham and the two nations of the same family. When Jesus comes, all knees will bow and all eyes will see, even those who pierced HIM.

Revelation 1:7

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Jesus said, "you must be born again." In other words, you have been born again into this day and age to see Revelation 1:7 happen. See it before it comes and seek Jesus now.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Your OP was brilliant. It only adds to what I will say here. I needed to say what I said above, in my last two posts, to then answer the OP accurately. If you have read the above, consider what Jesus will do first when entering the temple. When he entered the temple in the first century, he overturned the benches of the ones selling doves and he overturned the tables of the moneychangers. There should be no difference today. The NT is a foreshadowing of our day when Christ enters the temple for good.

Define the terms:

Doves - Peace
Sellers Benches - Rest
Tables - Financial Spreadsheets
Moneychangers - Bankers

Answer me this? Have the financial tables been turned to a negative balance in Babylon? Yes. Do the ones selling peace have any rest today? No.

Jesus is not after his family for punishment. Yes, they evil within will be removed, but the family is what is sought. Who will Christ come for in this judgment? Here is his list from the NT.

-Moneychangers and Bankers
-High Priests who prop themselves up as God, including Emoms
-Experts in the Law who manipulate the law
-Peter / Rome / The Lesser Stone
-Builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone (Capstone of the temple, which are Masons and the NWO)

The rest of humanity is welcomed to the waters of baptism. Baptism represents the root meaning of our immersion into life. Fire is reserved for the rest. Water puts out fire. Isaiah points out that we will rest while the enemy is made the footstool. After this, we will be raised again into the temple of Christ with a Holy Spirit (Consciousness of God) as our reflection point to follow the law of love in the Kingdom of God.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

What was Paul trying to tell us in Acts 24 when he came before Rome?

14 However, I admit that I worship the God of our ancestors as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.

The righteous and WICKED will be raised on the last day to see Christ return.

Hebrews 9:28

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Where are we waiting? Here!! We have been born again into this life. The righteous and wicked are here, all 7 billion of us. How can those who pierced Christ be here as well?

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

The OP points out that we are at the part of this story where Mystery Babylon is destroyed. I will ask again. What will Issac and Ishmael do when Jesus appears in truth and they both see the truth behind who he is? They will unite. Who will be destroyed? The city on seven hills. I will not go against your OP, but I do see that Rome is that city.

The last Pope will feed the sheep, the the city will be destroyed. Ishmael will simply know the truth and turn to Jesus. This is my hope anyway.

Prophecy of Malachi - LINK

3 “I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the Lord Almighty.

2 But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, 4 and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the Lord, as in days gone by, as in former years.

5 “So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty.

The Messenger is who? Elijah (John the Baptist)

Read Matthew 3 and know who is destroyed in the refiner's fire. My feeling is that even they are not lost. The fire and spirit baptism reserved for the wicked is merely a way for God to rescue more souls.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

-Builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone (Capstone of the temple, which are Masons and the NWO)

The builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone were Masons, but it goes back to when Israel was created as a nation. When Israel came out of Egypt they were the "builders" (brick makers/stonemasons). The nation was being built at Mt. Sinai, the Israelites rejected having God as their king at the first Shavuot (Pentecost) 50 days after the Passover in Egypt because they wanted a fleshly king they could admire (idolatry).

This changed after Christ came and was crucified and 50 days later the second Shavuot (Pentecost) occured and God finally became the Spirit King of Israel through the Apostles and christian jews at the Upper Room. The stone that was rejected became the Capstone finally. The freemasons fall into the same category as the Israelite idolaters did, they reject the Chief Cornerstone as the Capstone, Muslims do the same thing. The Capstone is symbolic of Christ, the Chief Cornerstone is also symbolic of God. All throughout the OT you will find verses naming God as "the Rock", he is the Chief Cornerstone that has become the Capstone, the Capstone is the King of kings.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone were Masons, but it goes back to when Israel was created as a nation. When Israel came out of Egypt they were the "builders" (brick makers/stonemasons). The nation was being built at Mt. Sinai, the Israelites rejected having God as their king at the first Shavuot (Pentecost) 50 days after the Passover in Egypt because they wanted a fleshly king they could admire (idolatry).

This changed after Christ came and was crucified and 50 days later the second Shavuot (Pentecost) occured and God finally became the Spirit King of Israel through the Apostles and christian jews at the Upper Room. The stone that was rejected became the Capstone finally. The freemasons fall into the same category as the Israelite idolaters did, they reject the Chief Cornerstone as the Capstone, Muslims do the same thing. The Capstone is symbolic of Christ, the Chief Cornerstone is also symbolic of God. All throughout the OT you will find verses naming God as "the Rock", he is the Chief Cornerstone that has become the Capstone, the Capstone is the King of kings.

Good words. I also link them back to Nimrod. When the languages of Babel were cut, the nations that were created and scattered renamed the story according to their pagan roots. Nimrod became Osiris cut. Isis trying to put the Nimrod back together is Semiramis trying to restore the temple. The work of the Masons has always been the outer temple and the attempt to restore man to immortal status by works. The root of this is Jacob and Esau. Jacob is the Bible thread. Esau is the Mystery School thread of paganism. Mystery Babylon is Mystery School Babel, the temple being rebuilt by works rather than the inner temple being built within us by God. This goes right back to Genesis and the fall of mankind. We choose to reject God as a teacher and instead sought the fruit of knowledge on our own. Because of this, we toil in the garden. All of our attempts to build the temple God promises will fail if we are the ones building it. Christ must be the one to build the temple and cap it at the end of the Day of the Lord. This is the three days to raise the temple he mentions in the first century. A day is 1000 years. Three days takes us through the next 1000 years of peace while the temple is fully raised.

I have enjoyed this thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You can also shorten that down to:

"Behold the nailed hand"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Good words. I also link them back to Nimrod. When the languages of Babel were cut, the nations that were created and scattered renamed the story according to their pagan roots. Nimrod became Osiris cut. Isis trying to put the Nimrod back together is Semiramis trying to restore the temple. The work of the Masons has always been the outer temple and the attempt to restore man to immortal status by works. The root of this is Jacob and Esau. Jacob is the Bible thread. Esau is the Mystery School thread of paganism. Mystery Babylon is Mystery School Babel, the temple being rebuilt by works rather than the inner temple being built within us by God. This goes right back to Genesis and the fall of mankind. We choose to reject God as a teacher and instead sought the fruit of knowledge on our own. Because of this, we toil in the garden. All of our attempts to build the temple God promises will fail if we are the ones building it. Christ must be the one to build the temple and cap it at the end of the Day of the Lord. This is the three days to raise the temple he mentions in the first century. A day is 1000 years. Three days takes us through the next 1000 years of peace while the temple is fully raised.

Nimrod and Semiramis are part of it but it all leads back to Satan. By the Israelites rejecting God at Shavuot at Mt. Sinai in preference for a fleshly and unholy man (only Holy One is God), the chose an idol they could admire versus God himself. In essence they chose the Satan they don't believe in over God. There was only one way this could end if he was going to redeem them, he had to become that fleshly King but instead of an unholy king he became a Holy King, the only Wise King, that was Priest, Prophet and King...very symbolic of the trinity itself. One aspect is Priest, One is Prophet and the other is King. We already know who the Holy Spirit is, he is the Spirit of Truth and Prophecy. There is no way around this, Jesus is God. Scripture says that within him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead. He is the Prophet-Priest-King, the Holy One of Israel.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It is evil and of Satan. You belong to the Beast and it's right there written in Revelation 17.

It is "right there written in revelations 17" in YOUR interpretation.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Well, to be fair....he is entitled to his interpretation.

You see, christian fundamentalists expect end time events to play out like some hollywood action movie.
In this movie, they are the damsels in distress being threatened by the bad guys. Theres going to be few fast paced, explosion laden action sequences before the "hero" shows up... destroys all the bad guys and lifts the christians away to safety. The bad guys, of course are the muslims.. Never mind the fact they revere Jesus as the messiah. Whats a good action movie without a villain.

The problem is these christian fundamentalists are absolutely convinced that they have some special understanding of the vague symbols used in prophecies.

edit on 26-7-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

It is evil and of Satan. You belong to the Beast and it's right there written in Revelation 17.

It is "right there written in revelations 17" in YOUR interpretation.

That is the true interpretation of the scripture. The 8 heads of the Beast are the empires Israel has run afoul of and will once again fall afoul of. You can deny it all you want, call it my interpretation and blah blah blah, but the history of Israel backs it up. You don't have a leg to stand on. You will know when the Caliphate is restored, it will happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

That is the true interpretation of the scripture.

End of the day, both you and me are reading from the same book reading the same passages full of vague symbols. There is no reason why only YOUR interpretation the "true" interpretation. Unless of course, an angel revealed something to you.

You don't have a leg to stand on. You will know when the Caliphate is restored, it will happen.

Actually none of your prophetic theories have a leg to stand on until you can explain why exactly God allowed Islam to rise up.... when He could have simply willed for christianity to spread in Arabia.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Also there is Isaiah 42. Here are some key verses.

"Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles"

Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

We know that no biblical "servant" ever influenced the people of Kedar and the wilderness...and no biblical servant defeated the idolaters... and established worship of the God of Abraham. Isaiah 42 is a direct prophecy of Mohammad.

The fact that Mohammad fulfilled the prophecy of shaming the idolaters seals the case. Islam is of God.

edit on 26-7-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Nimrod and Semiramis are part of it but it all leads back to Satan. By the Israelites rejecting God at Shavuot at Mt. Sinai in preference for a fleshly and unholy man (only Holy One is God), the chose an idol they could admire versus God himself. In essence they chose the Satan they don't believe in over God. There was only one way this could end if he was going to redeem them, he had to become that fleshly King but instead of an unholy king he became a Holy King, the only Wise King, that was Priest, Prophet and King...very symbolic of the trinity itself. One aspect is Priest, One is Prophet and the other is King. We already know who the Holy Spirit is, he is the Spirit of Truth and Prophecy. There is no way around this, Jesus is God. Scripture says that within him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead. He is the Prophet-Priest-King, the Holy One of Israel.

Good point. This also stretches out to Hebrews where the temple (Both physical stone and the fleshly body) is mentioned as a copy of what is in heaven. If you study what I have seen with the image in Genesis 1:27, you will notice the symbolism for an image being created above from what is below. In other words, what we do here constructs our temple above in heaven. We are rising from below to our dwelling above. What we do determines what is done above in our name through the name we take here. Taking on the name of Christ or God demands that the name (Character) is not taken in vain. Taking the name but not the character is taking the name of God in vain. In other words, we are taking on the aspects of a temple that does not reflect that of God's own character of love.

Forward this to the image made by the religion of Islam and you see that they take the name of God, but not the character. This amounts to taking it in vain. For nothing. James 1 renders this well. I will break it apart and do some commentary on each verse.

22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

----The Word is Christ from John 1. This is the universal Holy Spirit of the character of love from God given to mankind. Jesus is the Living Word, which fulfills the law.

23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror

----The image and mirror idea show up here again. Our soul resides with God, but the image of our soul is in the flesh here. When we look at our own soul in the reflection (Word of God as the reflecting point in the image), we see ourselves clearly.

24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.

----In other words, going back to 23, if we look at ourselves in the mirror of the word by listening, we go away and forget what we need to do to correct what we see. We immediately forget what the name (Character) of God revealed to us in the reflection.

25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

---Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." This is precisely what we are told here. Hear and forget. See and learn. Do and understand.

26 Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless.

----Who are those he mentions? Those who do not apply the law into action. The law is love. For any Muslim, this should be obvious knowledge that God is love and not hate. We don't find love like this in the Quran for all mankind. We only find it in the Gospel of Jesus.

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

----Then, he sums it up. Loving others who are helpless, despite the fact they may be our enemies, is true religion to God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join