It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flip Flopper Romney Embarrasses Himself on World Stage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

I was at the gym earlier today...working out...and on the news on TV they showed a headline in a British newspaper:

"Mitt the Twit"

Apparently that title is the viewpoint of a lot of British people.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Mitt the fascist twit. Do not vote for this child, he may throw a fit. anyone who votes for this child man is an idiot. He shows his true colors when he opens his yap. The fact that he is being funded by elites should tell you something. He will lead us to the destruction of the usa.
How can anyone even consider voting for this manchild. How stupid can people get? Oh wait, don't answer that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Romney is a young "handsome" guy with charisma and "smooth" moves???

You must not get out often you if you think that he has charisma and smooth moves. Money doesnt mean you have charisma and smooth moves. Obama has charisma and smooth moves. You will realize this when they debate and obama makes romney look like a douche in front of the world. And i dont like obama, just stating the truth.

You are of course completely correct, Obama is the master of "smooth moves", Romney is more like a cheap used car salesman, like I said. He is not a total pro like Obama, however he has enough smooth moves to fool the majority of the stupid American populace. He has enough charisma to beat Ron Paul, and perhaps even enough to beat Obama, because he has that classic conformative and familiar western style businessman appearance, the ruthless white guy with the knowledge to get the job done. Plus everyone hates Obama now and they'll vote Romney just to get Obama out. And also if he were as good as Obama it would makes people suspicious of him, but since he often makes mistakes and isn't a total pro (although he tries), it gives people the impression he's more "real" and isn't trying to hypnotize the populace into voting for him. But actually he's just a pompous fool who always gets caught flip flopping and lying. Although, in the end it clearly doesn't matter which of them comes out on top, it doesn't make a difference.
edit on 27/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ATS has become a parrot of the MSM. What happened?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
ATS has become a parrot of the MSM. What happened?

No it isn't.

ATS has steadily become more right wing parroting back the likes of Rush, Sean, Dennis Miller, Glen Beck, Neal Boortz, Ann Coulter, L. Ingraham, Alan Keyes, from both MODs and members. imo.

Want a list of the anti Obama threads? I can provide them for you if you would like.
edit on 27-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Why is it such a surprise, look at what we currently have? Clearly as a whole the US does not do a very good job of choosing our elected officials. Even growing up I used to hear that you had to choose the lesser of two evils. Why the hell is that anyway? How about not voting for evil to begin with! The man is a horrible choice for president, but then again so is Obama.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Anyone who votes for this guy is either a fascist pig or an ignorant f#. How can anyone vote for someone who was part of OUTSOURCING AMERICA. He is the problem. If you vote for him, you get what you deserve. See you on the fema train, my last request will be to not be put in the same box as you. Romney is a disgrace to the people of america and if he gets elected, it only shows that the election is rigged and we have no choice in the matter. OH wait, thats aready happening.

Exactly.

The REAL reason Obama has not been able to make good on his high hopes of providing Americans the jobs they need for more than just a paycheck...(and he's not the first president to seem as if he's outright lied about it...I can't remember a time when any president was able to back up that particular rash promise)....it isn't that he lied...but that logic says that IT is impossible to increase employment here at home when we are only given store shelves stocked with goods produced all the way on the other side of the world!

How can Obama make jobs when people like Romney starting giving those jobs away across the oceans?!?! If there are no domestic investors...there is no domestic employment.

So why is unemployment so high when Obama said he'd change that?
Because of that particularly stellar ability to manage corporate economics that is Romney's claim to fame!

Just look at anything you buy next time you go to Walmart...every thing that says MADE IN CHINA is why the unemployment rate is an atrocity...not because Obama lied....but because Romney and his cronies sold us out 10 years ago in favor of those offshore bank accounts and other sophisticated financial mechanisms that us common folk don't know much about at all...according to Mr. Romney the financial wizard and secretive tax shelter wunderkid...pioneer of outsourcing and financial support of fascist Burmese dictators...

But remember, kids...they only sold us out because they had to...when war became an expense instead of a profit...a habit worse than heroin at 1 trillion bucks a year...and China is the global loan shark, it seems.

(and vaseline really doesn't help much at all!)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Originally posted by theconspirator
There are only a couple reasons why people like romney.
1. He is republican and they are republican. Most dont really know what republicans stand for nowadays, but white, southern, country, pickup truck drivin christians must be republicans. thats just how it is.

2. Hes white. The fact is, a huge majority of "white" people are still racist and dont like a black guy in office. Thats just real life. Dont feel like debating that fact.

3. Brainwashed by the tv.

I ask romney supports all the time why they like him, and only one out of A LOT actually said something to do with policies/ideas. 90% doesnt know what he stands for.

The huge majority of whites are racist?

Obama was elected by while people dummy. 75% of the electorate is white. Don't make statements you have no clue about.

www.politico.com...
only 43% of white people voted for obama. so i think he was elected by more than white people.

before you call people dummies, make sure you don't look ignorant yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Just what America needs. Yet another psycho like the ones of the Bush clan. War mongers, killers, rapists of morality, instigators of fear and doubt. Terrorists calling terrorists terrorists.

When you look at this man, you see how cold his stare is. He has the stare of a cold blooded psychopath. If he's elected, the world will be in serious trouble. It will make this past decade look like Disneyland.

When are people going to take back this country? It belongs to them. 1776.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Stiglitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
reply to post by UKTruth

While I know for a fact that Romney has many legitimate supporters, I wouldn't say that Americans as a whole are looking to this guy as any sort of role model or consider him qualified to be president. I wouldn't lump all of us into the same group. Keep in mind that our politics are just as dirty as anywhere else in the world....maybe even worse. We're talking major corruption. If we seriously picked only the MOST qualified for the job, 90% of these idiots running for president wouldn't make the cut. It's all about who you know, what you know and what you're willing to do to get your name into the history books. Most of us don't want Romney, many of us just want Obama out of office, and many more of us know who would be best qualified for POTUS, but we know the corruption and bull$$*% surrounding this election is almost too deep for any of us to handle.

Although I don't live in the US, I feel what you're saying. It is the same everywhere. It's the "Democracy". Power to the people. The greatest joke ever.

By the way...that Romney guy looks like a lizard shapeshifter having trouble keeping his human form. He's pretty Deceptive looking to me. Reminds me of Nixon. That fake predatory smile.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
HAH!
Seems Romney was right all along.
Now we have an actual British proglodyte, Piers Morgan, coming to Mitt's defense.
Finally, an objective Libtard, one down, millions more to go..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't think Mitt did a whole lot wrong here, yes he's a liar and a terrible candidate for the highest office in America, but there is nothing to see here, much like there was nothing to see with Obama's "you didn't build that", some people like to stir the pot. If you listened to Obama it's clear as day that he's referring to bridges and roads, he's right in everything he says as well.

I wish people would pay closer attention to the real issues and quit squabbling over a few misspeaks, there's much more wrong with these two candidates than a few words taken out of context. I am sorry that mitt butt hurt a few people living in the UK. Get over it, he's got much worse warts to point out.
edit on 28-7-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
HAH!
Now we have an actual British proglodyte, Piers Morgan, coming to Mitt's defense.

I agree with Piers here, however, when every second word out of a mans mouth is a lie, it's no wonder Romney is receiving the flack he is. The day everyone drops the partisan nonsense, the better off we'll be, there is no left and there is no right, they are all the same and don't work for you.

It's hard to believe that these at least partially educated people still fall for this gag. I'm sick and tired of the idiots who can't see them for what they are. Every President, left or right, does the same damn things, panders to his base, gets elected and Governs the exact opposite of his rhetoric, wake up. They're all crooks, they don't get to where they are without being bought and paid for. There hasn't been a president who represented the people in a very long time. If you keep squabbling over things that make zero difference, that's unlikely to change.

This place use to deny ignorance, now it encourages it, disappointing to read many of these threads tbh.
edit on 28-7-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
lol, Anybody but OBAMA!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
HAH!

Piers Morgan is one of the most despised individuals in Britain.

No surprise you Yanks like him!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

Yanks don't really like him in great numbers. He's only being used here, as an example of a liberal, because he has an English accent.

No surprise idiot scum like him would tow the pro-Romney line. Probably paid to do it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yeah your right. The country isnt gonna get better with either of them. Since Ron Paul is outa the question now, Id much rather have 4 more years of obama then 8 years of romney. But I guess I should start looking at it this way... If romney wins, when the country continues to go down the crapper, mabey more people will realize that we need a real politcal game changer, something similiar to what RP would have been. But then again, I am over estimating the American publics intellect.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Why is it such a surprise, look at what we currently have? Clearly as a whole the US does not do a very good job of choosing our elected officials. Even growing up I used to hear that you had to choose the lesser of two evils. Why the hell is that anyway? How about not voting for evil to begin with! The man is a horrible choice for president, but then again so is Obama.

voting for evil?? gee, not much hyperbole there
look i don't think either of them are "evil"..romney has been wealthy all his life, never has had to work just so he could put food on his table or a roof over his head...he simply can't relate to the vast majority of people in america. his mannerisms and articulated thought patterns are those of the extreme wealthy, and thus, that is what his limited interests and intellect are based on, not the stuggles of everyday life by the common man.

edit on 1-8-2012 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
has anybody noticed that the economy stalled AFTER the 2010 election sweeping in a majority of hard-right wingers into congress??....cause and effect,... just look at the stalled progress on infrastructure spending, the downgrade of americas credit rating, the largest amount of filibusters in a 2-year stretch by ANY CONGRESS IN HISTORY. the congress's focus on voting 31 times to overturn the healthcare act which WILL HELP 98% OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY (republicans included), and refusing to spend that time working with democrats to hammer out jobs bills, housing bills, banking regulation bills....they even refuse to vote their own ideas into law IF OBAMA WENT ALONG WITH IT!!!!
what knuckle-dragging, slopped-headed, ignorant-based, self-hating american voter would put these republicans back into office???......they are even getting rid of their own right-wingers in congress because they...wait for it....they happened to "work with" the democrats on solving the countrys problems....there are too many smart intelligent republicans out there to let this happen to our country...i've met them, good, honest people that want our government to work out it's differences and work together on solutions.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by MaMaa

voting for evil?? gee, not much hyperbole there
look i don't think either of them are "evil"..romney has been wealthy all his life, never has had to work just so he could put food on his table or a roof over his head...he simply can't relate to the vast majority of people in america. his mannerisms and articulated thought patterns are those of the extreme wealthy, and thus, that is what his limited interests and intellect are based on, not the stuggles of everyday life by the common man.

It was not meant literally, I was referring to the old saying that you are voting for the lesser of two evils. I have yet to see in my voting life anyone actually worth voting for. Everyone acts as if one side is so very different from the other. The 'other' guy is always bad and their guy is always the better choice, but lets be totally honest here.. they all freakin suck!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join