It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Invades Chicago's Union Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So TSA is now putting up checkpoints on places where they got no authorities.. I'm not an American and not that well known into this but I do know this is so wrong and I thought I'd share this, so I'll just quote the description of the videos.

Vid #1 is where he shows us the TSA setting up the checkpoint.

As I entered Chicago's Union Station back on July 5th, I noticed 3 Fully Uniform TSA Agents sitting inside the office of Amtrak Police. I took out my cell phone and started to follow these TSA agents, and it appeared to me that they were setting up a Check Point for Amtrak Riders. This is just another example of how TSA expanding their operations and entering Train Stations, Bus terminals, and major sporting and concert events. Will Americans allow TSA to bring their intrusive Pat Downs on the road or finally take a stand and say NO!!

Vid #2 is where he gets confronted by police at the restaurant next door and he turns on the camera to record the conversation

Following my video back on July 5th "TSA Invades Chicago's Union Station", I went back to Chicago's Union Station on July 18th to meet with the Director of "Why in The World are they are Spraying Mike Murphy". Before I met with Mike; I walked around Union Station to see if TSA was still lurking around the Union Station Grounds. As I approached Metro's Union Station Restaurant I spotted a group of TSA agents about to eat lunch, so I decided to document them again at Chicago's Union Station. As I began filming I was approached by a member of Amtrak Police who noticed me from my prior TSA video. The Amtrak Police officer admitted to me that the government has seen and sent my TSA video over to them for reviewing. I was also told not to film TSA inside the Amtrak Passenger area, and if I did, I would be arrested for trespassing. The bigger question is- should the American public have a right to film TSA agents? Or should we trust them with securing our airlines, railways, and buses?

edit on 26-7-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Don't those nice blue uniforms just make you feel comfortable though? Now Now...They're here to help and protect and keep us safe from. . . umm..what is it everyone expects to attack Chicago's train station? Umm, the Olympics are a bit to the East, guys.

Oh...but they are very carefully screened, vetted and cleared. yes, not a bad apple gets though that barrel check, just look at the job requirements to be a TSA screener!

Possess a high school diploma or general education diploma or have one year of any type of work experience that demonstrates the applicant's ability to perform the work of the position.

Be U.S. Citizens.

Pass a background and security investigation, including a criminal records check, in accordance with Federal law and standards established by the Transportation Security Administration.

Possess certain basic aptitudes and physical abilities as measured through a medical examination. These include color perception, visual and aural acuity, physical coordination, and motor skills, to the following standards:
Source

There is quite a bit more and personally, I'd sum up the majority in just two lines. Don't be a felon and be literate with basic math skills. Basically, if you can fog the glass when they hold it in front of your mouth, it's off to schedule orientation. Isn't it great to know that is wandering around acting like they are actually sworn cops?
edit on 26-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
ha ha. america is turning into 1984.

hey, but at least you'll have your guns.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
ha ha. america is turning into 1984.

hey, but at least you'll have your guns.

America is only the testing ground.

You'll be next and it'll be even easier to establish 1984 in most of the World because they DON'T have the guns Americans have.

Wait...

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Trespassing in a public place, an oxymoron if I ever heard one. Aren't we ALL almost carrying cameras these days? Good luck policing what every citizen does with a camera. Maybe that is the "solution" in their eyes to solving the employment problem. The unemployed will soon have jobs, watchers over the other slaves.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
ROFL! So...... a proper journalist who wants to investigate an agency goes to that agency, asks for permission to investigate said agency and must seek it's permission to investigate it? "Oh, you want to investigate us? Your permit should arrive in the mail in 2 years, if we don't "accidentally lose" your paperwork. You got your permit? Great, let me tell you what you can and can't say about us and what you can and can't film,...better yet, let me write the script for you. You don't even need to film, because we've already got a film all ready for you!" This is some serious Commie bull$%^&, and before you say "this has nothing to do with communism", trust me...it's heading in that direction whether you're able to see it or not. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again; This is exactly what we tried to escape when my family immigrated to this country!

Listen up guys, this is how it all starts. You take the lowest/most destitute of society, employ and feed them, give them a little bit of power and let them loose on the rest of us. Since they outnumber you and logic or intelligence plays no part in their daily lives, their rules and regulations will make no sense to you but you will be forced and threatened to abide by their rules. Some will be intelligent, but they know where their bread is coming from and they'll do what it takes to keep that bread coming. The transition is sooooo slooooooooooow that you'll hardly notice it. It will take 5 or 10 more years and it WILL happen if you let it. Don't get used to it, don't learn to live with it, don't let it take you over. If you do, this country and your future generations are screwed.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spire

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spire

So what are you guys going to do about this attack on our rights
edit on 26-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
reply to post by spire

So what are you guys going to do about this attack on our rights
edit on 26-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

Who are 'You guys'? I'm not affiliated with the person that recorded it. I just found it and wanted to share it

new topics

top topics

join