It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is it!! London 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
(I posted this in current events rather than sport because I find this forum much more suited to the theme of this thread..) I can hardly contain my excitement! This is big!! The worlds eye on Britain and Britains eye on the world.. we have a massive responsibility and amidst the scandal, the hype, we seem to have sorted it out at the last minute.. at least for the moment.

Border patrol have revoked their decision to strike which is great news. We have a whole army on standby and let me remind you.. Britain has the best trained soldiers in the world. Not only that but we have cutting edge technology and some of the best intelligence services in the world.

That being said.. it doesn't mean the games aren't going to be eventful in a sensational sense. Forget the false flag hype for a hot sec.. there ARE 'terrorist' groups who will see the London Olympics as a great chance to hit other targets in London or around the country. This is unavoidable and I foresee a LOT of arrests in and around the Olympics. And at least a couple of attempted attacks whether false flag in nature or not.. I think attacks OUTSIDE the games are much more likely.

I see protests and riots breaking out across London as everyday people try to commute between work and home, maimed by the crippled British Transport system. Gangs and solitary criminals will seize this opportunistic moment to run rife. How long before a trigger happy copper shoots a youth? Probably not long. How long before police brutality on innocent protesters? Probably not long. Activists will see this as the perfect time to peacefully obstruct and protest in London. I predict massive protest movements this summer, there is a lot of civil unrest at the moment and London is going to be a hot bed of activity and opportunity for any activist or terrorist.

That being said.. aren't you excited about the games themselves? To see your nation compete against other nations WITHOUT war or bloodshed? (Touch wood at the risk of speaking too soon..)

Whatever happens tomorrow or during the games do you really want to spend the whole time running from shadows and missing out on the fun?.. I don't know about you but I'm just gonna wait and see.. I'm not gonna run round like a headless chicken who has lost his marbles because of pyramid spotlights as trippy as they are..

The worlds eye on Britain and Britains eye on the world.. lets try and have a bloody good time shall we?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Well Said !!!
It's about time someone said that.

No malice no prejudice just about the games.
Not about war. Not about greed. Not about money.
Just doing your best, and showing of to the world.

Good luck to them all.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

i think your right about unrest out side of London.

The London Oylimpic P--- Ark is ready the super fittest humans on this planet have came two by two. The P- ARK has Euro fighters up in the air a Navy helicopter Attack ship next to it and is surounded by servise to air missles , thousands of army troops (because we cant rely on G4s-- wot a shame--). When all the people who could actual afford a ticket ---rich people famous people and politishions are in the stadium BooooooM let the show begin. I think when everyone is watching the tv of the opening of the olimpics the chain reaction will start with europe hitting Syria -- Isreil and its (sort of arab friends) will hit Iran. South Korea will hit the North Korens. Pakistan and India will hit eachother. But wot if the Russians and Chiness hit the west 1st? will it start by cyber attack or turn Nucelar ?wot secret weapons will be unleshed? do we really have a missle diffence sheild over europe? While everyone is looking one way its a good time for it to all kick off . All the peaces are in place -- Checkmate

In a few weeks there will be all out chaos on the streets when there s no more ships coming to us with fuel and food. While we are all killing each over the last of the fuel and food at least there will be one safe place on this planet for all those rich people and superfit humans in the London olyimpic ARK. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE NOW to make sure no one gets in once everyone is aborded the ark.

Im sure its all going to hit the fan --- 24hours to go - you better believe it --AdAmEveIt ---

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ihope it goes of with a bang, we need it to, time is short

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
(I posted this in current events rather than sport because I find this forum much more suited to the theme of this thread..) I can hardly contain my excitement! This is big!! The worlds eye on Britain and Britains eye on the world.. we have a massive responsibility and amidst the scandal, the hype, we seem to have sorted it out at the last minute.. at least for the moment.

Border patrol have revoked their decision to strike which is great news. We have a whole army on standby and let me remind you.. Britain has the best trained soldiers in the world. Not only that but we have cutting edge technology and some of the best intelligence services in the world.

Nice post OP, hopefully you are right (in terms of nothing happening!)

The Olympics should be something to celebrate

I think our intelligence services are more than capable of stopping plots and protecting us, and I have confidence the majority of them work for that very reason.

But, when you look at the warning signs, NORAD were supposed to be the best at their job, yet planes went off course for 30+ minutes, forces were at work preventing NORAD and the fighter pilots from doing their job.

We'll see mate, I'm really worried at the moment, but hopefully, hopefully you are right and nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
Ihope it goes of with a bang, we need it to, time is short

And with bang you mean an attack? A false flag attack?

Why do we need a "bang"?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here here, well put.

It's going to be a fun couple of weeks, I just hope team GB can slot a couple of golds, but either way, nice to see the world getting along.

new topics

top topics

join